Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prosecutors on Court TV noted there was an unusual amount of emphasis on that statement and they seemed to have some concern about those statements.
I think that was directed at social media users.
They don't want anything to mess up their case and some people online feel if they can say anything they should. There's been lots of accusations and slander and digging up info on non-related family members over the years.
imo. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband has several different jackets and coats. He wears some to work and sometimes they get left there, or in his car, etc. I don't keep an accounting of where all his things are at... who has time for that? MOO
I agree. And that type of jacket is so common here in Indiana. If it had been a unique jacket maybe.

I think the reason they did not reveal any information is because their case is very dependent on information provided by someone and they do not want people figure out who it is and ruin the case

View attachment 376946

How would you describe the emotion he's projecting? I'm seeing defiance, anger, almost like he's challenging the photographer to FAFO. Certainly not remorse or guilt.

Interesting! That was exactly how I saw the drivers license pic that’s been available all weekend … but in this I see the defiance flagging & he looks like he’s trying not to cry…

How can a supposed normal family man, that's local to the community, murder two girls who appear to be going about their usual day and then continue on with his life for all these years? He knew the pain that he caused, their families and the community were living it. This is a special kind of evil.

View attachment 376946

How would you describe the emotion he's projecting? I'm seeing defiance, anger, almost like he's challenging the photographer to FAFO. Certainly not remorse or guilt.
I'm remembering something about a witness, a girl, who was on the trails that day and said hello to BG as they passed, and that he didn't respond but the way he looked at her scared her? This look right here would scare me. MOO.

Taken into custody at Lafayette ISP. Wonder why he was already in Lafayette? On the run? Surrendered there with a lawyer? Is that the nearest ISP barracks? Picked up and detained earlier before formal arrest?
I would guess, picked up and questioned there and then formally arrested while in that ISP facility. But just a guess.

Here are my very messy, not polished notes:
Delphi Presser Notes
ISP PIO from Lafayette started

Doug Carter - visibly affected.
Not a day to celebrate. But the arrest is on 2 counts of murder is the beginning of …

If any other persons had a role in any way, that person will be held accountable.

Carter mentioned Agent Jeremy Clinton? Clifton? and Agent _ Colfers? US Marshal Services

This is really important - today is not the day for details concerning the arrest. Today is NOT that day. Investigation far from complete. Won’t risk integrity by releasing documents or information before the appropriate time. PCA wis sealed and not available. Asking for your patience and understanding while system of due process works. All arrested are presumed innocent.

A successful conclusion = a guilty verdict.

Please continue to offer tips. Please continue doing that.

Felt a surprise feeling of peace today. Hopes we all felt it too. “But remember, we’re NOT done.”

Tobe: stuff about God.
Nicholas McKlugen? CC Prosecutor:
2 counts of murder. Investigation on going. Call in tips about any other person you might have or on RA. Per the court order we cannot talk about evidence in PC or charging information. Now is not that day. Today is about focusing on Abby and Libby. Entered prelim not guilty. Pretrial in Jan, Trail March .. 20?

Q&A

When did he become a suspect? Can’t say.
Is this man one you spoke to early on Carter? Can’t say.

Carter, what did L& A teach you? Resilience and the value of each day.
More individuals involved in this case? We haven’t closed the door on this investigation.
How do Klines fit it? Not gonna comment on that right now.

Many thanks for this -- super helpful for those of us who weren't able to access the PC.

I did catch Tobe speaking but honestly couldn't make much sense of what he was saying.

What a blessed relief. This one has haunted so many for so long, and after some of the earlier interventions, and too many years' worth of gnomic pronouncements I can't say I was confident that they'd bring it home.

The horrendous, endless costs of this for so, so many families and individuals -- and for what, RA?

I think the reason they did not reveal any information is because their case is very dependent on information provided by someone and they do not want people figure out who it is and ruin the case
my guess is that this is a recent break and they dont have a strong case yet escp[ecially by him pleading not guilty

I'm remembering something about a witness, a girl, who was on the trails that day and said hello to BG as they passed, and that he didn't respond but the way he looked at her scared her? This look right here would scare me. MOO.
I think the look is of someone who is scared. I can see the fear in his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member