IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, thinking out loud, let's say this IS L and L's guy...almost 5 years is a long cooling off period...again, wish I could ask Foxfire about this...

So, if he's the same guy, then what else has occurred in between, from 2012 to 2017? Something already in an escalated phase, murder, not just SA.

Also, I was thinking about if some killers only kill off site from their residence, like truckers, etc because they have a wife, etc at home vs ones who take them back to their homes, and do some do both...
wouldn't the murder's dna come back as a match if these 2 cases are related?

respectfully, I am tired from working outside in my yard all day and my brain is fried....in your imagination please insert "non locals" as well in my previous post.....:pillowfight::pillowfight:

You don't owe anyone an apology Oregonmama. That was so bizarre.

So, thinking out loud, let's say this IS L and L's guy...almost 5 years is a long cooling off period...again, wish I could ask Foxfire about this...

So, if he's the same guy, then what else has occurred in between, from 2012 to 2017? Something already in an escalated phase, murder, not just SA.

Also, I was thinking about if some killers only kill off site from their residence, like truckers, etc because they have a wife, etc at home vs ones who take them back to their homes, and do some do both...

Now that makes me wonder about escalation. In Jessica''s case ARS first assaulted a young adult female and was unsuccessful. But he left his DNA.
Then he decided a child would be easier. SO they had matching DNA between 2 victims, much like Hanna Graham and Morgan Harrington.

But the thing that confuses me is that ARS went directly from SA on an adult to child murder. Of course murder and forensics was his obsession. He went directly to Murder and dismemberment. He basically hunted in his own home town.

Baffling. So re-thinking this I cannot rule out a local who maybe has done some unidentified SA previously.

I think he has spent time in prison since 2012 for something else. I believe that's why he is not as quick as others might expect to pick up on the cell phone technology that was used to record him. Murderers, abusers and sex offenders are allowed plead down to things which have nothing to do with the crime that they actually committed. It happens over and over again. These perverts are allowed to prey on women and children as if they were animals and then prosecuted for much much less than what they really did. Just my humble opinion.

I'm not sure how I didn't catch that before. If it wasn't so solid white, I'd say it was smoke. But...man, what could that be? I know a popular idea is that it's goggles, but it doesn't look like it moved like the outline of goggles would. Hmm.
It could possibly me the string on a hoodie. Maybe???

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I can't remember if anyone has already posted this, but I thought I'd add a comparison of Lizzy &Abby and Lyric & Libby.

Compgirls.jpg

If anyone doesn't know, they are from left to right Lizzy/Elizabeth, Abby/Abigail, Libby/Liberty and Lyric.

I'm not sure how I didn't catch that before. If it wasn't so solid white, I'd say it was smoke. But...man, what could that be? I know a popular idea is that it's goggles, but it doesn't look like it moved like the outline of goggles would. Hmm.

I couldn't figure what it could be at first, then when my son & his friends took a look at the pics the first thing they said was "he's smoking, that's smoke!". They pointed out how the white stuff is all the way up near BG's mouth area. After they pointed this all out to me I'm inclined to agree with them.

Here's a cropped clip of the image my son made & circled so I could see what they meant about the white going up to near where his mouth is.
attachment.php

Attachments

• delphi-poi smoke.png
    delphi-poi smoke.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 707

I'm seeing lots of posts mentioning -- in general -- that this perp is an idiot for leaving Liberty's phone behind. (Still no definitive answer whether LE has the physical device or not, is there?)

I know (imo) that these phones can be slippery, sneaky little buggers. More than once I have had difficulty locating mine within a two-foot radius of my own sofa. ...kinda like the TV remote.

One of the innumerable possible scenarios: perhaps the perp didn't choose to leave it behind, but at some point it slid down the slope around the crime scene. If so, it would probably be tough to find within all the leaves and twigs, especially while wanting to abscond before being seen by anyone.

But then again, perhaps he really is a dumbaxx as well as a mortifyingly filthy .

jmo :)

...it isn't against TOS to insult the perps, is it?

^^ This is similar to what I've wondered as I've been reading through the threads (infrequent poster...frequent lurker!).
I've had the scenario in mind that he imo saw that she obviously had a phone and he took it from her, however she already had the phone recording or hit it to make it start and maybe it went in HIS pocket and recorded there...and during whatever took place after, the phone fell out of his pocket, lost in the grass or near the bodies...etc. Just a random thought on my part. I just don't see how someone with these intentions, would leave an intended victim with a phone on them...not when what if he got distracted for a moment and she coukd have dialed 911? Seems risky maybe. *shrug*

wouldn't the murder's dna come back as a match if these 2 cases are related?

(Hee hee I feel like we are just going around in circles having the same conversation every night lol...rope, no rope, hat, no hat, smoke, no smoke...)

I couldn't figure what it could be at first, then when my son & his friends took a look at the pics the first thing they said was "he's smoking, that's smoke!". They pointed out how the white stuff is all the way up near BG's mouth area. After they pointed this all out to me I'm inclined to agree with them.

Here's a cropped clip of the image my son made & circled so I could see what they meant about the white going up to near where his mouth is.
This was discussed earlier in the threads, but I don't think it's smoke for a couple reasons. Both hands appear to be firmly in pockets while walking - if someone is smoking there has to be a cigarette somewhere. Now if he just threw it down on the ground, it's very possible he just exhaled his last puff. However, the first picture of the two (in chronological order) shows the "smoke" starts to the left of his face (his right). I don't think the "smoke" moves very naturally when in gif form either. But it's a possibility!

I know the possibility of this guy being fired from a previous job has been mentioned, but I'm thinking maybe more specifically for inappropriate behavior, maybe to a female client or coworker, or child... or maybe not, maybe just has totally been off the radar, somehow I think there's something out there, we just have to find it...remember that other case, what was it, where we found out he was also taking pictures of the little girls next door or something like that? Escaping my mind right now...

This was discussed earlier in the threads, but I don't think it's smoke for a couple reasons. Both hands appear to be firmly in pockets while walking - if someone is smoking there has to be a cigarette somewhere. Now if he just threw it down on the ground, it's very possible he just exhaled his last puff. However, the first picture of the two (in chronological order) shows the "smoke" starts to the left of his face (his right). I don't think the "smoke" moves very naturally when in gif form either. But it's a possibility!

I think it's a good thought, the smoking, I do see possible vapor, but also something else with more mass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua