IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press conference? You might want to go to the first post of this thread, there's a link to the media thread for this thread. (I know I use the word "thread" a lot! lol)
Thanks!!!! ..duh...LOL

Lack of sleep I suppose...

Thanks again!

...and Thanks Safeguard too. :loveyou:

I think they crossed the river because one of the girls took off running and the other was being held on to, then lead across once the one ran. He probably shot the one that took off running and dragged/lead the other over to the one shot (guessing that's why the police were checking the river at that spot, maybe looking for anything dropped or shell casing), OR he started drowning the one he was holding on to to make the other who made it across the river quit running, and that how they all ended up on the other side of the river. Just my theory (subject to change as more information is released).

I'm curious why they mention Hoosier Heartland/25 specifically. There are certainly other ways to get the heck out of dodge in a hurry and even more if you open up the idea of just hoofing it through the woods/down the creek/through fields without risk of a witness identifying you anywhere near a crime scene.

Good point. I suspect the LE has evidence that leads them to believe his point of egress was 25. Either tracking dogs lost the scent there or they followed his tracks. Given everything we know, the focus is on someone who is not local.

Thanks!!!! ..duh...LOL

Lack of sleep I suppose...

Thanks again!

...and Thanks Safeguard too. :loveyou:

Welcome. This case had a really odd beginning. The two kids were missing, They found two girls, but wouldn't/couldnt ID them, then they said unknown if they were murdered, then yes. it was them and they were murdered, but there was no danger to the community at large... They called the case, "disturbing"! Ha! and now here we are, nation wide manhunt...

I'm going to also throw out there that if anyone came home wet that day and washed everything they were wearing, regardless of excuse or reason, they should be looked at throughly. Especially after the photo of the suspect was made public, if they then burned/discarded/threw out/ or lost their coat or clothes, the police should be notified.

Thanks Steleheart I was looking for this quote and couldn't find it. I hope this will put the do-they-have-her-phone-or-did-they-get-the-audio-from-the-cloud discussion to rest.

Ya think? :floorlaugh:

I had thought that on other topics :shame:

I apologise if this has been mentioned,this thread moves fast.
I wonder if Libby knew her and Abby were in serious danger and made the video then stashed her phone somewhere on the trail to be found later by searcher's? Seems she was smart enough to record him in the first place so maybe she was thinking ahead the poor girl...

Welcome. This case had a really odd beginning. The two kids were missing, They found two girls, but wouldn't/couldnt ID them, then they said unknown if they were murdered, then yes. it was them and they were murdered, but there was no danger to the community at large... They called the case, "disturbing"! Ha! and now here we are, nation wide manhunt...
Has a profile of the perp been done? Seems to me to be a local person who would know the area or at least be somewhat familiar with the area? He looks like a middle class guy or working class guy to me, IMHO. He appears to be well feed, so not like a drifter as I would guess a drifter would be skinny, no? He also appears to be potentially a hunter, farmer?? Definitely not a health fanatic.

All JMHO.

Imo the suspect had a weapon of some sort (if he worked alone) I'm thinking a gun. There was a reason he could control both girls. If he started attacking one I believe the other would start running for help but if there was a gun pointed at her she may be more compliant to stay.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I apologise if this has been mentioned,this thread moves fast.
I wonder if Libby knew her and Abby were in serious danger and made the video then stashed her phone somewhere on the trail to be found later by searcher's? Seems she was smart enough to record him in the first place so maybe she was thinking ahead the poor girl...

That's possible, but keep in mind they were literally at the end of the trail when that video of the suspect was taken. There was no where for them to go. Very sad and scary to think about, especially considering a hill was directly to their right at that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously the guy in the photo the police released is the murderer otherwise he'd have come forward by now saying "That's me in the pic, but I'm no murderer!". That picture is all over T.V. and billboards all over the U.S. Wether he saw it himself or someone he knows saw it and told him, he'd have come forward by now.

I agree that Oregonmama doesn't owe anyone an apology. But, "so bizarre"? Really? Yeah, it's 'so bizarre' that I would want to keep my location private in a national crime sleuthing forum. Get real.

What? Nobody said anything about you keeping your location private. You are free to do so, many here do.

When I was 10 a friend and I was at a local park. A man approached and asked if we saw a dog. We said no and he walked off. A few hours later we decided to go home (streetlights were coming on) As we walked through the park again we both saw him standing about 20 meters away and he was holding a knife. We both screamed at each other to run. He chased us both until we got to the main road that ran alongside the park . I know how afraid we were I hate to think how Libby and Abby must of felt

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Come to think of it, didn't they also say they don't think it's a serial killer? So if they hold true to their pattern ...

What is the rationale for people thinking the man in the red hoodie from the video has any connection to this case? I mean I get that he is male and walking down the street in the city that the crime took place. If someone was to call that in and LE asked you what specifically made you think he had any connection to this case, what would you say? Please tell me there is something more that I am not seeing?

I can't remember if anyone has already posted this, but I thought I'd add a comparison of Lizzy &Abby and Lyric & Libby.

View attachment 111158

If anyone doesn't know, they are from left to right Lizzy/Elizabeth, Abby/Abigail, Libby/Liberty and Lyric.

This kills me. This should be a pic of 4 girls heading to a movie or go shopping...not 4 murder victims whose families will forever mourn them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti