IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post seems to have disappeared into thin air.

I've been literally having nightmares about this case. Do we know the height/weight of the girls? Liberty seems big, even for being a year older, and Abby looks smaller than average. I wonder about the perp's size, and how he was able to control 2 girls (a weapon? binding one or both?)? Sorry these questions make me sick to ask but this thread is moving so fast I don't know if this has been discussed.

Praying for the victims' families and that the EVIL perp is located, locked up, and/or tortured asap. :mad:

According to a LE poster they were both 5' 4", Liberty is listed as 200 lbs, Abby as 100.

I've been literally having nightmares about this case. Do we know the height/weight of the girls? Liberty seems big, even for being a year older, and Abby looks smaller than average. I wonder about the perp's size, and how he was able to control 2 girls (a weapon? binding one or both?)? Sorry these questions make me sick to ask but this thread is moving so fast I don't know if this has been discussed.

Praying for the victims' families and that the EVIL perp is located, locked up, and/or tortured asap. :mad:

FBI posters have this info

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

The posters listed Abby as 100 pounds and Libby as 200. Both girls were athletic and would have been hard to control. Libby was bigger but also fit as she was involved in lots of sports.

My suspicion is that he used one girl as leverage to control the other. Likely Abby to control Libby. I think this because libby was able to get her video going on her phone.

Interesting. I wonder if one of our mappers can match up an area where this would be? Line up the river with the bridge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the area south to south east of the Old Delphi Cemetery.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Based on the terrain there I would guess this tape is more near the B in Bodies Found on the area photo.

If you come down the south side of the bridge where the guy was likely filmed, then go across the creek in a straight line (northeast) you can get there pretty quickly.

I keep going back and forth on this and both scenarios just don't add up for me. If bridge guy approaches them on the south side of the bridge, he would be taking a big risk going back across that long decrepit bridge with the girls (nearly 1000ft). And if instead they crossed the creek, why would he do that when theres another wooded area nearby on the south side? Maybe paranoia? To throw dogs of their scent? To throw searchers off who might have seen the girls heading down the bridge??

A resident nearby being interviewed was asked "How hard is it to get to that location?" he responded with "From *this* side (north side) of the creek? VERY difficult". Which to me seems like he found it easier to access from the south side via the creek. The creek in most parts over there seem to be 30ft+ across & 2-4 feet deep. Not an easy creek to cross unless theres some low areas nearby I haven't seen.

Attachments

• what_we_know.jpg
    what_we_know.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 1,223
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,183

The missing posters list both girls as being 5'4", with Libby at 200 pounds and Abby as 100 pounds.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german/@@download.pdf

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams/@@download.pdf

Can we sleuth David Kausky? He's obviously a criminal but not an official POI in this case. Not sure what the rules are in this situation.

My sister's murderer had two graves dug...we never could prove it, one was more shallow than the other, but I think one was for me. He was calling on the phone that week saying dirty stuff. Either me or her would answer and hang up on him. I was on my way there the night she came up missing...My priest said God saved me for a reason. When I got there she was gone.

Omg how terrifying... I am so sorry for your loss and what you have bent through. My cousin was assaulted, abducted and shot execution style 15 years ago. It still haunts me. Thank you Lord for sparing you...

First time poster here but have been following this thread since day one. At this point many, many things have been talked to death in these threads, but the wheel are spinning and it's my opinion that *new* information is needed. And what is the best way to gain new information? By giving more details out to the public. It's my personal belief that LE is playing this "too close to the vest" and it's actually hindering the apprehension of the suspect OR they really don't have the evidence they say they do.

Note: I understand how common it is for investigators to keep intimate and/or pertinent details of the case private to protect families and help to rule suspects in or out. Also keep in mind LE agencies do not always give out just the truths and it's not always what they say, but it can be what they don't say.

So my question to all of you is the following:

In your Opinion .....
What additional information do you think LE should release to the public based on the evidence/theories they say they have (ie. dna, Libby's phone, etc.) that would not compromise the integrity of case?

Personally, I wish they would answer any of the following questions as I feel these little details could help the public immensely without hindering their investigation.

1. Where the bodies wet or show signs of water damage?
To help determine whether or not they crossed the creek and how they traveled to their resting place.

2. Did Abby have a cell phone on her and has it been located?
Might it have more info on it, was it not found, or did she never pull it out possibly leading us to believe she
was the first target?

3. Approximate time of death for each girl?
Not only would this narrow down the time frame the suspect was in the area but might explain how he
motivated each girl to comply. If there is a gap between deaths it would lead us to believe he might have been
in the area longer then expected.

4. Cause of death and/or was CoD the same for both girls?
They don't have to give use every last detail of course but some sort of clarity might determine if one of the girls was more of the target versus the other. Or give us insight to the killer's personality.

5. Do they have more footage or photos and if so, why not release more of it?
Is it cause it's bad quality or out of respect for the families, or maybe both?

6. Why billboards in 48 states?
Sure, maybe billboards in IN, KY, OH, IL, WV, etc maybe, but why the far western states? Do they know something about this guy and his ability to travel or was this just a tactic that happened country wide pretty much faster then any other crime ever?

Those are some of the things that I have been thinking about and as soon as I post this I am sure I will think of more. What questions do you guys have for LE if you could ask them anything that would not directly harm their case?

:wagon:, KULiiA!

And ALL of these are terrific questions that I would like to see answered, as well.
:thumb:

Forgive me if this has already been posted:

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/28/isp-says-no-arrest-yet-in-delphi-murders/

February 28, 2017, 1:01 pm

"Indiana State Police said Tuesday afternoon that no arrest has been made.

24-Hour News 8 received an anonymous tip that a man had been taken into custody in connection with the case. After we inquired with ISP Sgt. Tony Slocum, he issued a tweet to clarify that no one has been arrested."

Tweet: [video=twitter;836631261187870724]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/836631261187870724[/video]

Perhaps taken in for questioning but not arrested? Seem to be splitting hairs over semantics, either that or I am just trying to be unreasonably optimistic.

Can we sleuth David Kausky? He's obviously a criminal but not an official POI in this case. Not sure what the rules are in this situation.

Thanks for asking.

No, he isn't not open to sleuthing. Unless and until LE officially names a suspect or POI, no one is open for sleuthing per WS rules.

I have looked for similar murders everywhere that happened before their murders. I am now looking and keeping my eye out for any new or upcoming murders that are happening now or going to happen.I feel he will do it again.

The creek in most parts over there seem to be 30ft+ across & 2-4 feet deep. Not an easy creek to cross unless theres some low areas nearby I haven't seen.

There are photos of investigators searching the creek. The area near where the girls were found does not seem to be very deep.

I saw the photos in the YouTube videos pinpointing the location, the one with creepy music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard