IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know would it be possible to park at or near the cemetery without your car being seen from the road. I'm in the south end, across the stream camp. I'm thinking the fastest escape route for BG would be if he had parked near by. I apologize if this has been answered earlier.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How is the cell service out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at the point where I'm wondering if the photo we have of BG show him in disguise.
So that rather than someone becoming suspicious when their loved one started wearing a tux, or shaved their mustache, or burned all their hoodies, he simply shed those 'false' items from the photos, and returned to his norm and no one's the wiser.

I'm having a hard time reconciling the likelihood that he is from the general area and that no one recognizes him.

I feel like it's going to be a situation where after he's arrested people who knew him were going to be like "oh now that I think about it......." but because the picture is so general they won't think of him on their own.

Just my opinion. I REALLY wish people would think longer and harder about their friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, acquaintances, clients, etc etc etc...

I've been looking to find how long and how far away the property owner was. Was he gone overnight/weekend/longer? Just a long day out of the area? I'm not asking where he was, but like a generalized few hour drive vs a plane ride idea.

All these maps.... I am lost as to why at this point all these maps matter. Also someone said they felt the perp was watching in the woods them find the girls.. I doubt it or dogs would have had a scent. I never heard, did the dogs ever get a scent trail?

I believe there's a very good chance he watched from the woods. The girls were not found until the next day, around noon if I remember correctly. If he's local (or semi local) as I believe, he had more than enough time to go home, shower, change clothes and come back to some spot of vantage where he could watch. Part of the thrill for these beings is feeding off the pain and anxiety that they leave in their wake, and witnessing the shock first hand has to be the dessert course of the main meal. Kind of like how you stated (correctly) that they often maneuver themselves to be closer to family and or law enforcement by bringing meals to the family etc.. They're like vampires - only real, live ones.

I noticed at nearby owned properties a few trucking companies of which one is a pork transport, another being an excavation company. Also, one co had more than one driver listed for company.

Does anyone know when the FBI profile of the killer might come out? Hopefully it will give some insight of what they think happened. I hope they will do a sketch of what they think the suspect looks like also.

Is it necessarily the case? Do we know that this part of the property would have been visible to the property owner from his home or that the owner frequents that area if his property?

Apparently he doesn't live on the property

Does anyone know would it be possible to park at or near the cemetery without your car being seen from the road. I'm in the south end, across the stream camp. I'm thinking the fastest escape route for BG would be if he had parked near by. I apologize if this has been answered earlier.

1Nana posted this in a previous thread #586 thread 14:

"Someone asked why he would drive to the cemetery only to then walk into the woods. The parking for the bridge isn't what I would call a parking lot. You can fit maybe 2-3 cars there and it's right off the road right in front of a house. Someone surely would have said "I saw a red Tahoe there around 1pm" or something to that affect. The vehicle would be more hidden in the cemetery. There are only 3 areas to get onto the trail unless you park along the road. In town at Riley park, the drop off at Hoosier Heartland Highway or at the bridge trail itself. This is a picture of parking at the bridge vs parking at the back of the cemetery. I think you'll see there's no way someone would park at the bridge drop off out of fear of getting caught. IMO"

I've been looking to find how long and how far away the property owner was. Was he gone overnight/weekend/longer? Just a long day out of the area? I'm not asking where he was, but like a generalized few hour drive vs a plane ride idea.

Can someone direct me to a link that says he wasn't home in the first place? I couldn't find that info.

I did come across this quote from the landowner, which might shed some light on the question about where the photos were taken and how they ended up on his land:

>"The high bridge is right across the creek here, and it runs all the way down across the creek and the land joins together. The spot where they join together is the last area where there were photographs of the girls.They would have had to come over through this territory…not an easy trip," said Logan.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/delphi-...very-of-missing-teens-bodies-on-his-property/

If I remember correctly he was in Lafayette for the day (or afternoon) and he was home by 6:00 pm.

I don't think he was in any hurry escaping.
No one saw him.
No one heard them.
He could just walk back the way he came. Or in the woods.
No one the wiser.

He could be home sitting in front of his tv before anyone knew these little girls were missing.
Jmo

Can someone direct me to a link that says he wasn't home in the first place? I couldn't find that info.

<snip>

Answering my own question, as well as how long he was away:

>Logan said he was in Lafayette Monday afternoon when the girls were last seen near the Monon High Bridge Trail.
>
>He said he first gave permission for his property to be searched Monday night. He said he drove into town Tuesday and, when he came back, he learned the girls’ bodies were discovered about 50 feet from Deer Creek.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/16/police-question-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/

If Libby was able to upload a pic to Snapchat while out there, I am guessing cell service would be good but I am not an expert in the field.

#1Nana posted the other day that she and her friend had cell service while on the trail. She said she has AT&T as her mobile carrier. Coverage may vary I assume. I don't know what carrier Liberty had.

I don't believe there's been a behavioral analysis released for this case. I hope they do soon, to people on Websleuths some of the things that would be on said analysis would seem obvious, but to others I think it would be a huge huge help. JMO

In the one presser they said they had talked to bhu and said look for someone who called off sick or shaved their beard or cancelled plans suddenly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member