IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it known where the girls were dropped off? I just noticed the photosphere orbs along the trail that show up in google maps when when you try to drag the yellow guy icon to a road. Anyone going over the bridge that crosses interstate 25 towards the trailhead would be very visible from the interstate, which has an exit right there that loops around to W 300 N and the trail head. Judging by the aerial it looks like people park along W300 right near that trail head. It would also be easy to sit up at that trailhead in your car and be somewhat invisible from motorists. They could sit there waiting for someone to show up, sit for few minutes making sure nobody else pulls in and then drive down to the cemetery and hike to the railroad bridge and hide to head anyone off. I wonder if the girls recorded him because they saw him once at the trailhead and once in the woods. I would think that your average person that enjoys hiking or outdoors could easily find this trail on the internet. I look for places to take the family and bookmark anything within an hour drive. Google maps puts the average walking time from the trail head at 300n to the cemetery at 12 mins, which is mostly parallel with the trail. I would think a timestamp from the voice recording and BG photo would be good for the public to know incase they were driving in the area shortly after it took place. That snapchat photo was date 2:07 right? Hopefully they are getting some vehicle leads. I think this could easily be a crime of opportunity for someone that frequently drives between Lafayette and Logansport stretch.

I'm sick and have been sleeping all day. There's no way I can look back through everything today - sorry. Can someone please tell me why we are now looking at a logo, and where on the released photo of BG you see a logo. Thanks!

Hope you feel better soon.when zooming in on the 'fanny pack' the man may be wearing it looks like there could be a logo on it .

Apologies if linking the Australian news article yesterday broke any rules. It appears to have caused problems & has since been removed? Rest assured I was not claiming that it was either an accurate or "good" article, I only wanted to point out that this case is getting exposure as far away as Australia and also make comment that I had been following this case from afar. I'll go back to reading & not posting in case I make another mistake. *Tail firmly between legs* :(

I'm sick and have been sleeping all day. There's no way I can look back through everything today - sorry. Can someone please tell me why we are now looking at a logo, and where on the released photo of BG you see a logo. Thanks!

The logo is on the fanny pack (some think it might be a shirt though).

Enlarged/enhanced portion of the BG photo:

fanny pack attachment.php.jpg

PS: get better soon!

Another term to use when searching fanny packs would be bum bag. Canvas bum bag.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Interesting logo and gear, not sure, if it has been posted before:

attachment.php

http://www.eagleindustries.com/default.aspx

Distributor in Itasca Illinois among else

They also carry Handcuff Pouches..

http://www.eagleindustries.com/products/detail.aspx?id=155

-Nin

Attachments

• eagle_logo.jpg
    eagle_logo.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 879
Apologies if linking the Australian news article yesterday broke any rules. It appears to have caused problems & has since been removed? Rest assured I was not claiming that it was either an accurate or "good" article, I only wanted to point out that this case is getting exposure as far away as Australia and also make comment that I had been following this case from afar. I'll go back to reading & not posting in case I make another mistake. *Tail firmly between legs* :(
Don't sweat it! We've all had posts deleted. It's only a big deal when you get a posting time out. That's when mods know you didn't make an honest mistake and learn from it but are intentionally deviating from the rules.

Could it be Klein Tool Logo??
attachment.php

If it's a Klein tool logo that could point to an electrical contractor. Wonder if any electrical work was being done close by and the guy was possibly on a lunch break when a crime of opportunity presented itself? A good place to check in that case for a possible suspect I'd would be local wholesale electrical distributors.

I really thought the rothco logo was the closest logo. So I searched google for local logos as someone suggested. The eagle's wings are high in the air and that eliminates most eagles. The wings aren't very spread out. That also eliminates alot. The only logos that come close are Rothco, American Eagle, and interestingly enough... Fraternal Order of Eagles.

There is a Fraternal Order of Eagles in Lafayette. I have no clue how to get an image on here. I'm new.

My first post and I apologize if this has already been mentioned.

Could his voice have been altered which might explain no recognition? I'm just getting over the flu and it changed my voice drastically. My daughter didn't recognize it!

So, maybe illness or practiced deflection?

Back to lurking...

Welcome from a newly diagnosed flu-sufferer. I don't sound like me at all either!

As for practiced, an ex of mine had a mean voice, fun voice, voice used when talking to other men voice, so to me, yeh, might just be this guy's authoratative voice that folks might not hear often. Feverish and rambling, hope that made sense.

Welcome, don't go back to lurking :smile:

This post?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-18&p=13195535#post13195535

Sydneygal, there was nothing wrong with your previous post! It wasn't removed, it's in thread #18, post 238.

Just ordered mine from Amazon for Saturday delivery. I hope by then we will have some new information.
Mine is orange now too. (Back to leerking for me.)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Gray just released a new video

[video=youtube;sQX7h5itfqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQX7h5itfqs[/video]

awesome video. in my opinion the girls may have run across the creek trying to get away and he caught them.

You too, with April?!?! I was just over there for way too long. While watching I kept thinking that all of the April cam stuff is getting in the way of my WS addiction. Time to get caught up.

April still hasn't had that baby? It's going to be "April" before it's all over.
Any way, back to this feed. Could someone please share a pic with the fanny pack emblem. I'm not seeing it.

Is it possible the killer was originally from the area and knew it well, then left to work away from the area. Perhaps periodically then returns from time to time. Maybe as a trucker, or works in the oil field off shore for weeks or months at a time? Idk, these threads move so fast I can't even begin to keep up so I know I've missed a lot. But, it's great there is so much interest in Abbey and Libby's case. This monster needs to be caught. Does Indiana have the death penalty? Because in this particular case I wouldn't hesitate to say "go for it".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe