IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skibaboo........in regards to your case map. As you know, I've made up millions of case maps throughout the years, but was excluded from making up one for this particular case. Am I upset or jealous about it ?? Of course not. I'm a professional, so petty things like being excluded and ignored during a case as monumental as this one doesn't phase me in the least...........I mean, why would I care !!? Right !? Huh ?!

Anyway........I was looking at your map. Let me rephrase that .......I was struggling to follow the map, but it was hard for the most basic of reasons..........it doesn't have any personality.

If I had made up the case map, I would have tried to make it more interactive, by showing it in a more reality based setting. This is especially important when members are pulling it up for days, weeks, months, and years at a time, waiting for the case to be solved.

This is a forest setting…..so we need forest type things-------> View attachment 112339click-------------> View attachment 112340

People like to interact with the animals----> View attachment 112343 ......I see lots of water, where's the fish ?-----> View attachment 112344

And what is it that loves to chase fish ??----> View attachment 112345

Maybe you could add these interactive images to the map so it will seem like a more realistic case map, otherwise, it's very hard to get a true picture of the woods and the surrounding area. I know that's what I would do if I had been chosen to make up the Case Map. We're both professionals, and obviously there is no jealousy involved.....not in the least...........nope.........nada.......ain't gonna happen.

Tell me you're kidding. Lol

Because I love my Skibaboo.

Anyone comfortable with a fast pace and a planned or spur of the moment abduction of 2 girls on a 60 foot bridge with missing rail ties would IMHO most likely be very familiar with the area. I'm betting they'll find him to be local or nearby resident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If so, I hope the people who have recognized him and have ignored the pleas for information on his identity are also arrested and given long sentences.

If the key evidence is DNA trhat is not necessarily new evidence, they collected the DNA in mid Feb. so that could fit with finding key evinence but no new evidence, right?

Anyone comfortable with a fast pace and a planned or spur of the moment abduction of 2 girls on a 60 foot bridge with missing rail ties would IMHO most likely be very familiar with the area. I'm betting they'll find him to be local or nearby resident.

I agree that he is likely very familiar with the area. The point I was trying to make was that he could be or may have been from at least a somewhat local area that would have allowed him to visit enough to be very familiar with the park, the trails, when it's busier, etc. But I also wonder if he frequented the park for some particular reason that was significant to him for some reason. But I also wonder if he kept his visits to (and maybe an obsession with) the park secret so people that do know him wouldn't know he did this and therefore wouldn't suspect him.

We know LE has been serving subpoenas and search warrants all over Carroll County and even in some other counties so I think it was obvious that they have some key evidence from the crime scene, but we don't know what it is. They don't seem to be able to match the key evidence to a person. It could be footprints, DNA, an item of clothing, or any number of other things.

I wish we could see one or more of the search warrant affadavits. That would give us an idea of what LE is looking for with all these warrants they are serving. I'm guessing there have been FOIA requests from the media, but the records have been sealed by a judge.

Do you think if they had been able to match the evidence to a known person but do not know the whereabouts of that person that they would publish his name at this point? I kind of think they would keep it sealed as they tried to close in him.

wonder why none of the girls did not text something. -You do not need wifi service to text and they could have texted a fast text?
Makes me think the BG tied their hands and feet- did not remove the phone at first because Libby was found with clothes on (Assumed) while Abby was unclothed (assumed)-
This way Libby probably had put the phone somewhere on her- eg bra ( a lot of girls put their cells in their bra
)

What makes you think this is how they were found? May I ask? I was wondering how he had the time to attack them both sexually...

I do remember hearing LE say this! ... I have looked for a good part of today to find it, but no luck.

I too remember this statement- or one much like it. I spent the better part of last evening combing through the media thread but no luck either.

I agree that he is likely very familiar with the area. The point I was trying to make was that he could be or may have been from at least a somewhat local area that would have allowed him to visit enough to be very familiar with the park, the trails, when it's busier, etc. But I also wonder if he frequented the park for some particular reason that was significant to him for some reason. But I also wonder if he kept his visits to (and maybe an obsession with) the park secret so people that do know him wouldn't know he did this and therefore wouldn't suspect him.

someone in a previous thread said the rustling sound was exactly like the sound picked up on their phone when they accidentally left a video recording running with phone in pocket. so that's definitely a possibility. sorry i don't have a link to that poster's comment.

I don't think the phone was in her pocket. If it was in her pocket how would LE know BG "at least participated" in the murders? From voice alone they don't know, as they said they are not sure it is his voice they heard. Therefore, they must have seen him "at least participating" in the murders, and the phone was not concealed.

I posted where that nightmare quote came from in this thread, not long ago.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Oh good, I am glad. So that puts an end to who said what then. I see someone just a few post above this one did too. Phew.

However, now it bugs me that I cannot find that interview that I had been looking for!!

Must. Sleuth. More.

I wonder if it is something he is seen wearing in the photo? That would tie him directly to the crime...if so, they'd have to have DNA also....gosh, this really needs to be solved!

I was wondering that too. If he didn't know he was recorded then he might not think about leaving behind clothes that have the girls blood on them, thinking it best to leave it at the scene so it can't be traced to him.

Do you think if they had been able to match the evidence to a known person but do not know the whereabouts of that person that they would publish his name at this point? I kind of think they would keep it sealed as they tried to close in him.

No, I don't think they would, but I don't think they know who the perp is.

I don't think the phone was in her pocket. If it was in her pocket how would LE know BG "at least participated" in the murders? From voice alone they don't know, as they said they are not sure it is his voice they heard. Therefore, they must have seen him "at least participating" in the murders, and the phone was not concealed.

I also believe there is some video component of this horrid act(s).

Can someone explain to me why Amber Hagerman keeps getting brought up in regards to this perp? Because she was taken during the day? Is there anything else? If thats all it seems kind of like a stretch, JMO.

Out of curiosity, I would assume that these murders you are mentioning are all various cases, do you have info/links to them? Would be curious to see, and to know what makes you think it's the same guy? Thank you!

Sorry, I had to leave for a couple hours. I included Amber because she reminded me vaguely of Lizzy and Abby, was taken during the day while riding her bike (like the cousins), she was abducted on the 13th of the month and her body was found in a creek. Both cases I mentioned are on WS, probably both in cold cases. Unrelated, I believe Amber Hagerman is the one the Amber Alert was named for.

ETA: It was just one of my theories. I don't read FB for information, I do research and form my own bad theories!

"The sheriff in charge of the double murder investigation of two teens in Indiana has told DailyMail.com that despite 11,000 tips from across the U.S., a sweep of the county's sex offenders' register, a $219,000 reward and 200 investigators working daily on the case, they are no closer to solving the crime."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-no-closer-solving-crime.html#ixzz4amKhPxaa

Very disappointing but I'm sure they are trying their very best. New article sorry if already posted.

This is the first I'm hearing of a car....did I miss it before?

"Police found the girls' bodies on a property nearby the following day. They searched it and a car on it (above) afterwards but none of those who live there are suspected of killing the pair"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-no-closer-solving-crime.html#ixzz4amNFxfHG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am SO behind in this.
I can't believe there is no new evidence! How frustrating! I feel so bad for the families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname