IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The date abducted of Elizabeth and Lyric add to 32 and the date for Abby and Liberty add to 32. Is this an occult number? Doesn't that one guy have a number tattoo on his neck? OH MY Amber Hagermans date either adds to 30 or 32 because her killer kept her alive for few days.....

That line was terrifying, nice point!

Just a note: IMO, he (the Sheriff) didn't say "there's a twist in the case ." That takes his statement completely out of context. He's saying it's a "twist" compared to murders they've dealt with in the past IMO.

Am I alone in believing that? Maybe I'm missing something, but I really don't think so.

I only keep bringing this up because taking the one word out of context completely changes its meaning. I listened to that entire interview and, to me, that one word was just not that significant.

Lol.

Because I had to chuckle when you mentioned nobody wanted your map help.

So I figured it was a Invisible Cloak joke between you and Skibs. Lol

I love my Steelman as well. Lol

I tried so hard to walk away, I promise everyone I did!! I really did!!!!!!!

Bromance.jpg

'She had the mindset to go, 'Something doesn't feel right here, so I'll push the record button.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-no-closer-solving-crime.html#ixzz4amW5BU00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

From this statement, are we to infer that she was not under duress the entire time? I've long thought that they willingly hiked to the cemetery, with a person at least semi-familiar if not known, only becoming suspicious after it was too late. If LE has listened to the recording, and is using this type of phrasing to describe Libby's thinking, then it sure feels as if they were not "attacked" at the bridge, but lured into the woods. IMO.

Lulz

I was going to say I think one day and not in a case thread of course, we should have a 'gif off' just for the lulz. I think that could be quite entertaining. However, now I think we should have a 'map off'

#TeamSkibs

:p

I was nipping at you about your map skills...trying to be funny and wanting you to make them interactive for the entertainment of the people viewing them. I uploaded about 5 gifs but they didn't load right..................I'll try it again tomorrow...........................or not.

So does that mean Libby filmed him killing Abby??? Or as I posted before maybe phone was dropped during scuffle while video was on. Thus filming him and he was not aware.

An Angel was there...

making sure the crime would not go unpunished...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea how it went down but when you look at their statements, it's the only thing that makes sense.

1 They don't know if the voice is BG
2 They know BG at least participated in the murders

If they know #2 they must have seen him killing them, or one of them. As you say, maybe the phone had fallen on the ground at one point and fortunately laid at such an angle that it recorded him at least some of the time. .

Was hoping to hear something before the family speaks tomorrow. I was so hoping they would be arresting someone and the family would give their thanks for the support and the help apprehending the perp.

When sleuthing the web and Facebook you tend to hear at lot of chatter and while I know it's all rumors, it's quite disheartening to think that they are right on what they hear or have seen.

I tend to think locals have more insight into what happened even if it's rumor since there is no way to verify.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully this puts the question of whether or not they collected any DNA to rest

We are using every capable process that we have from a scientific perspective as everyone would expect us to, and we will continue to do that until there is nothing left to do. does that include DNA? It does. We have not ruled out the possibility that it is a local person. Every time we clear somebody it gets us closer. We are confident that somewhere in the tips we have valuable information and every time we can eliminate one we can move on to the next

This leads me to believe that there has been isotope analysis on the DNA and they have in fact determined that he is local. If they know that he's been consuming Delphi tap water for a few years then their suspect pool just got a lot smaller.

Someone earlier brought up a theory that he could have split personalities and talks in multiple voices back and forth with himself. Therefore sounding like multiple people. As an ER Nurse, I've seen this happen as a person immediately switches to a different sounding person and demeanor then immediately back.

Possible. Interesting theory.

'She had the mindset to go, 'Something doesn't feel right here, so I'll push the record button.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-no-closer-solving-crime.html#ixzz4amW5BU00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

From this statement, are we to infer that she was not under duress the entire time? I've long thought that they willingly hiked to the cemetery, with a person at least semi-familiar if not known, only becoming suspicious after it was too late. If LE has listened to the recording, and is using this type of phrasing to describe Libby's thinking, then it sure feels as if they were not "attacked" at the bridge, but lured into the woods. IMO.
Imo I believe maybe the girls had seen him previously on their hike. He passed them and then double backed and Libby seeing him again became uneasy and started filming. Thinking he was following them

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Can I link to a FB post? One of the local news stations gave some info on their nightly news tonight, seems to not be on their website yet.

If it's the new station's FB page, I believe it's okay to link.

Edited: never mind, I see the original poster clarified.

The suspect thought he would commit this heinous crime and get away with it. I hope that when he saw his picture pop up on the TV (I'm speculating that he has) that he was instantly paralyzed with fear and panic. I hope he's living scared while waiting for LE to knock on his door! Those poor girls. The fear they must've had as he led them to that spot in the woods (again speculating) would be overwhelming...I can't even put it into words. I pray he is caught soon! I have faith in LE that he will be.

Sorry guys - I had to get that out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;839626224636936192]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839626224636936192[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏
Verified account
*@AlexisMcAdamsTV 23m
23 minutes ago

More
WATCH: FBI putting together profile of #Delphi killer. Police analyze the crime to identify his personality, behavioral, & lifestyle traits.

DNA should not take three weeks. I have seen cases here where they had results in 2-3 days.

Sheriff Leazenby said in the interview (posted a few pages back) that they're at the mercy of the labs. They're not using their own lab -- because they don't have one -- and therefore can't dictate terms and priorities for the lab that's processing evidence.

That is a rumour that has appeared on blogs and facebook pages there is no MSM media link to support this information. No information about this has been released by law enforcement and as such it should be treated as speculation and unsubstantiated rumour which we cannot discuss here.

I asked where the person seen that in my post. I was wondering about it myself and thought I had missed something important...

Here is the article...you are correct.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-murders-police-no-closer-solving-crime.html

Just a note: IMO, he (the Sheriff) didn't say "there's a twist in the case ." That takes his statement completely out of context. He's saying it's a "twist" compared to murders they've dealt with in the past IMO.

Am I alone in believing that? Maybe I'm missing something, but I really don't think so.

I only keep bringing this up because taking the one word out of context completely changes its meaning. I listened to that entire interview and, to me, that one word was just not that significant.

Can you explain why you think Amber Hagerman is related? Is it just a physical resemblance to the other girls? Or the fact that she was taken during the day? I just don't get this connection at all.

Wasn't Amber Hagerman killed maybe 20 years ago? Her death is what started the Amber Alert System used today...

Another reason I think he double backed is I believe when he saw the girls he wanted to make sure no one else was around. So I initially think he walked past them and checked the area the girls were coming from to make sure no one was coming. When he didn't see anyone he decided to go ahead with the crime. So turned and headed back towards them. Imo

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Snipped for focus & BBM
The girls were out of school on Monday, February 13 as the schools didn't use a pre planned snow day. President's Day was not until the next Monday, February 20.

Still, you have a point that it could have been fairly common knowledge in the community that the kids were not going to be in class on Mon Feb 13.

For reference, there is a media thread on the first page of each individual thread of this subject. Even though I've followed this case since day 1 or 2, I find it helpful to refresh my memory with the actual facts.

Welcome to WebSleuths!
According to the Delphi Community High School calendar for 2016-2017, the school had Friday 2/10 and Monday 2/13 off for the same reason "Winter Break, No School or Make Up Day." So, when I was in school, they had what we used to call a four-day weekend. The following Monday, 2/20, was in fact President's Day--a federal holiday--but oddly: DCHS doesn't appear to have had this day off.

Online school calendars--and other school information which can be found online--is, to me, a double-edged sword. It's quite common now and has been for many years, to find massive amounts of school information online. This (like many things) is a great convenience for many, but not necessarily limited to only those with good intentions.

I'm in California and located this calendar, my point being: whether someone is tech-savvy or not: it's difficult if not impossible to keep information limited to only people with good intentions. The Iowa case (Lizzie and Lyric) has so many similarities to the Abby-Libby case that even if they're not connected to the same killer(s), it wouldn't surprise me a bit if BG studied that case prior to committing the Delphi murders. This doesn't speak to high intelligence nor intellect to my mind, but simply some amount of common sense and SELF-preservation.

I think it's absolutely evident that BG has zero regard for human life except for his own. Therefor: I think BG and others like him will research whatever helps them to avoid being caught. IMO some killers actually enjoy the planning stage almost as much as the crime itself, and I don't think it's unlikely that their "confidence level" increases accordingly relative to the amount of time they remain free.

I'm convinced BG is already a SK, or at least: well on his way to becoming one. I honestly see no way of keeping information which can be helpful to most people out of the reach of those with bad intentions. One of the ways we can better protect ourselves and our loved ones is by knowing this to be true.

In a perfect world, there would be no evil--but in this world: maybe the only thing we can really do is know that bad things can happen anywhere and to anyone. Never take safety for granted but never stop living life to it's fullest. Be vigilant but not hyper-vigilant. Educate ourselves and our loved ones and have more free classes, workshops, and safety awareness info available to everyone.

All of us need to work together to keep evil from winning. Never be afraid to speak out, alert others, if something appears "off." You aren't crazy and your instincts aren't lying to you. That one phone call you make call literally be the call that saves another's life.

I never thought evil would enter my own life and a man would attempt to murder me in my own home--that's the stuff of tv shows, that only happens to other people....I fully believed I was safe from the stuff of horror movies. I fought like he** and screamed until I had no voice left. This happened in broad daylight and I could not call 911--he broke three phones. I just happened to get lucky, a man over a block away from my home had heard my screams and flagged-down a passing patrol car. I have some permanent physical issues and PTSD and am working on improving every day.

Please just never assume "It can't happen to me." You have the right to tell friends and neighbors you won't open your door unless you're expecting company! You have an obligation, even, to look like you're mad by setting some reasonable safety boundaries! Never live in fear, but never take anyone's safety for granted.

I just want to say, lastly, that my words here are in no way intended to cast blame or say that anyone has been negligent when evil things happen. After all, it's not a perfect world and sometimes: evil does win. BUT: only temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona