IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 45 and a grandfather...proudly I might add :)

Is McAdams legit folks? I live here and I am asking seriously. Like does she have inside information?

She said "killer". And is it safe to assume the evidence was actually at a crime lab not that they just found something in the woods still?

Sorry, noob questions :)

my .02

My mother was 38 when became a GM, my sister was 34 when she became a GM. My father was 42, my sister's husband was 34.

Oh- I see Elley - I guess some families get things happening at a young age !!! - I don't know
if your being serious or jokinaround with me ???:giggle:

I'm 45 and a grandfather...proudly I might add :)

Is McAdams legit folks? I live here and I am asking seriously. Like does she have inside information?

She said "killer". And is it safe to assume the evidence was actually at a crime lab not that they just found something in the woods still?

Sorry, noob questions :)

my .02

She is a reporter for FOX 59.

She is a reporter for FOX 59.
And a good one. But do they get inside info at times?

I'm asking because LE has said killer or killers...she is not so careful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV
WACTH: People have questions about the FBI suspect profile & what evidence was found at the scene. Here is what police told us. #DELPHI
Video at link.
This was the interview from Wednesday that confused us all as to DNA or no DNA. IMO I think they have it.

As others speculated the other day I think they have his blue jacket. I think it's the key piece of evidence because they saw him wearing it in the pics of him and it was their basis for the early statement that he at least participated. I believe they are looking for a local to say that x always wore a blue jacket but now doesn't. JMO JMO

Although that might come back to bite them if he bought that jacket for that day and never wore it previously.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Evidence collected from crime scene is linked to the killer.

Gees. That says a whole lot of nothing.

And a good one. But do they get inside info at times?

I'm asking because LE has said killer or killers...she is not so careful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Some times of course they get inside info. Don't think we'll know if that is the case here until an arrest or arrests are made. Or maybe LE will clarify.

I hate waiting, knowing this sob (or sobs) are out there and could kill again. My opinion which isn't worth anything is that there was only one killer (BG).

Has the FBI released a profile yet or are they still discussing it ??

[video=twitter;840231426180157440]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/840231426180157440[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV 17m17 minutes ago
WACTH: People have questions about the FBI suspect profile & what evidence was found at the scene. Here is what police told us. #DELPHI
It appears that this was filmed on Wednesday but posted today. I've been off for a couple of days and hadn't heard LE confirm they do have dna. So thank you for posting.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh- I see Elley - I guess some families get things happening at a young age !!! - I don't know
if your being serious or jokinaround with me ???:giggle:
My parents were 14 and 15 my grandparents raised me so yeah sometimes very early lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Here's your biggest clue.

Find out how/why our killer was able to be out in the middle of nowhere at 2:00-3:00pm on a workday.

He's unemployed or does not have a 9-5 job. JMO

No profile.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Must be nice to have one of those jobs where you can take a whole month to accomplish something that should take about an hour. I don't have a lot of faith that it's going to be all that helpful anyway, just judging by the profiles I've seen in the past, they're usually too all-encompassing and generalized. It's more of an investigative tool than anything, but it helps to establish likely traits.

Find out how/why our killer was able to be out in the middle of nowhere at 2:00-3:00pm on a workday.

Off work sick
Unemployed
Self employed
Works from home
Works night shifts
Works part time (mornings only)
Day/week off work/scheduled

Release of an inmate from area prison could explain ill fitting clothes, time of day, why le was looking for reasons it's a hitchhiker JMO

Miami Correctional Facility is in Bunker Hill, a hop, skip, and a jump away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member