IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the full case on the .gov website, this dates back to 2014. Original charges were related to operating while intoxicated, driving while suspended, etc. IOW, *NOT* related to this case other than he's the property owner where the girls were found.

Also "[FONT=&quot]It is ordered and adjudged that the defendant is 75 years of age." [/FONT]

In Indiana as in many states there is no bond if you are brought in with a probation violation ...you are put on probation violation hold until you go before a judge .No bond is set until that time !

Definitely true in NY as well. My relative's violation was drinking a beer while on drug court. Still held without bond until getting to see the judge.. still waiting.. been waiting since December 24. It took until a week or two ago for them to get their Pre Sentencing Investigation done by Probation. That gets sent to the judge now, and the judge will set a sentencing date. So it definitely isn't based on the severity of the violation. Nor are they quick about dealing with people (at least they aren't here in NY).. so he may be sitting there in jail awhile, JMO.

Folding the bill of a hat was popular by guys years ago for the use of folding it to put in a back pocket. Typically ball players but also farmers were big on this type of thing.

I posted about the hat on his head awhile back, I still think it's a good clue to ask people to look for. IMO this is definitely a camouflage baseball style ball cap. That's why it blends into the background of the trees so well. The front curve is what gives it away. The BG has spent time bending the front bill over time. I'm from central Indiana, and this was very popular when I was in little league. That's why I think it's an old hat, because it takes time and effort to bend the bill this way. It's a great way to hide your face, because instead of the bill behind flat, it curves down on each side and hides your face very well. You have to fold the bill nearly in half several hundred times in order to get the bill of a hat to stay this way. I drive all over Indiana for a living, and sometimes when I stop for gas in rural areas, I still see men wearing hats this way. You never see it in a city/suburb anymore around here. I'm 34 now, and this was popular when I was around 12 years old. It was popular for a few years. I would guess this guy to be between the age of 30-45. In the picture below, I cut the outline of the ballcap out. I believe he is wearing a grayish color hoodie underneath the jacket, and the hood is coming up from the collar of the coat, and is bunched up behind his head. You can also see the front of the hoodie coming out from his neck area, and what looks to be like a drawstring on the left side.

attachment.php
attachment.php

But he was arrested for violation of parole last night/this morning and is being held on a warrant with no bond? This is after LE went back to the scene yesterday.

Is this one of those unrelated crimes they have uncovered during the investigation? Or?

The warrant says violation of probation. That is not the same as parole, right?

(2yr suspended sentence - suspension of a driver's license) so he would be in violation for simply driving a car without a license, correct?

***In no way am I suggesting to sleuth any family member***

My SPECULATION:

It is *possible* that the P.O. has been brought in and a writ issued to obtain DNA that could *potentially* lead to a relative.

Round-ups have been done in a zillion cases.

I do NOT think the P.O. is the child murderer.

JMO MOO In my opinion ONLY.

(Sorry for the caps)

WG

We know, Wondergirl! :worms: :cow:

The warrant says violation of probation. That is not the same as parole?

(2yr suspended sentence - suspension of a driver's license) so he would be in violation for simply driving a car without a license, correct?

Sorry, got the 2 mixed up :facepalm:

Yes it definitely could violate his terms

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

1 - correct, parole and probation are very different. good catch!

2 - Suspended sentence doesn't mean suspension of a driver's license.. it means that if he complies with his probation he won't have to serve his sentence, but if he violates probation (which apparently he has), the judge can choose to make him serve the original sentence he would've received had he not been gifted the opportunity and privilege of probation instead.

His license suspension was up in 2016 (Commenced 10 -8 - 2014, so it was up in October). It can't be that.

In Indiana as in many states there is no bond if you are brought in with a probation violation ...you are put on probation violation hold until you go before a judge .No bond is set until that time !

Yep you are correct, still seems awefully coincidental that it happens now and on a friday.......MOO

Just a friendly reminder of how to find your place on a thread. There are actually two ways.

You can subscribe. Once you are subscribed, you won't ever need to "mark your place" again; it will be automatic. Your subscriptions will be displayed when you sign in. In the list of subscriptions there is a tiny black dot on the left side of the thread title; click on it and viola...your'e there.

The second method is similar. On the very first page of a thread directly underneath the title is a jump button marked "View First Unread". That small black dot is the jump button.

I'm very tech challenged, and generally ogre-like; so please correct me if I'm wrong or you have a better way.

Didn't prop owner say he was in FL to time or am I confusing another's statement? Because if on probation a visit to FL without an ok would violated him I'm sure. Then they could get DNA to clear all famil DNA. But maybe they don't take it for simple stuff like this. Idk.

Definitely true in NY as well. My relative's violation was drinking a beer while on drug court. Still held without bond until getting to see the judge.. still waiting.. been waiting since December 24. So it definitely isn't based on the severity of the violation. Nor are they quick about dealing with people (at least they aren't here in NY).. so he may be sitting there in jail awhile, JMO.

Same here in La . and Indiana ...

Please listen to voice interviews given BEFORE the fact that they had "down the hill" was released.

Is there a lawyer or LE in the house? Does that mean his probation rules are for 4 years and not 2? Because his probation should have been completed in 2016 by my math.

Property owner being held with NO BOND
That looks like it was a probation violation because of a traffic case 3 years ago. I'd guess he hadn't paid of his fine. Of course, that doesn't mean there isn't more to them choosing this time to arrest him, but I'll reserve judgment on it. MOO

Not sold that it is "this guy"- the landowner, however I have felt since the start that the voice on the audio is that of an older man. Just have not been able to make sense of that detail. So we wait. It is one thing most of us are well practiced in doing.

Didn't prop owner say he was in FL to time or am I confusing another's statement? Because if on probation a visit to FL without an ok would violated him I'm sure. Then they could get DNA to clear all famil DNA. But maybe they don't take it for simple stuff like this. Idk.

No he was just in a different nearby town for most of the day. He returned at 6:30pm on Monday the 13th IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member