IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would feel better about RL without The gloves. Any chance he did an interview without them?

For those newer members...it is always difficult and a bit tense when a case runs out of steam, i.e no new info to discuss, pages of repeating the same stuff. People get steamed when questions are asked that have been discussed dozens of times already.

Look at how slowly the pages are filling up now. A week ago, with WS acting up on me, I could not seem to get through all of the posts. Now it is quiet. This always happens when no arrest is made. Likely to stay his way until another PC or an arrest. Just hoping the thread does not get locked in the meantime.

Rsbm.. I heard a MSM report in the last couple days which said something like "this audio recording of the man pictured.. " and I was very surprised bc I thought it was unknown whether the audio and the picture were the same person. I still think it is unknown and the MSM statement was just the mistake of the reporter. But who knows. Jmo.

Me too.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this link to all former Delphi students,I keep coming back to this site and wondering if somewhere buried in the lists is the name of the perp. I get the feeling he was local, maybe living outside Delphi now but still in the surrounding area...
http://www.oraclealums.com/

I'm headed to bed. Maybe tomorrow when I check WS, all of the posts about RL and his DUI's and OWI's and probation violations will have fizzled out. Otherwise, I guess I'll be scrolling and rolling which is what I did today for most of this #26 Thread.

Perhaps there will actually be a MSM release about RL and his current issues with violations and a statement from LE that he is not a suspect. One can only hope for some clarification. IMHO.

Is anyone's app messing up? post keep disappearing and appearing quoting isn't working

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

So, this isn't sarcasm at all, but an actual honest to goodness question.. The rules are we can't sleuth anyone at all besides this Justin guy, in this forum unless that person is already announced as perp by the police, am I correct?

So if we can't sleuth who did it until we already know who did it, what exactly can we sleuth besides the pictures and voice? What do you guys talk about in other cases where there's not even that much to go on?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Justin?

I'd be happy to talk about hats vs hair vs hoodie at this juncture rather than discussions that will get the thread locked. Never thought I'd say that! Lol! I'm voting hat. Lol! Now what's up with the duffle bag or backpack le mentioned? Could it be something of the girls that BG took as a trophy? IMO of course. And FYI...I like owls too

It is the weekend and news is often slower on the weekends, but reporters are tweeting about other things, like sports and the weather. Has anyone asked about this arrest on Twitter? Maybe someone should ask one of the reporters about it. I'm really surprised that Fox59 hasn't said a word. They seem to like to be first in that region and often have sort of sensational information. But not a word, yet.

Fox 59 does know about it. I am a neighbor of one of the newscasters.

and? why no reporting or tweeting? They seem to be on top of everything else...including misinformation...and I'm not be snarky...truly a genuine question

Yes, LE was quick to tell us that the search warrants served in Delphi and Peru did not amount to anything. The DA even posted on FB that those people had nothing to do with the murders. He told people not to harass them.
Yes! Exactly! The silence is deafening :/ I hope LE says something about this arrest soon. We all want the perp behind bars, but I feel like this is just a diversion. What from, exactly, I do not know. MOO

I guess they don't consider it newsworthy? To be honest, it's more interesting than some of the other things they have reported during this case. IMO

It was asked in this tweet about RL but it was never acknowledged.

[video=twitter;840406494109671427]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/840406494109671427[/video]

<modsnip>

@DavidMacAnally Any news on why they arrested Ron Logan?Was it not related to this case?

You guys, I'm going to have to quit my job! I worked in the fields until 10 pm last night so I wouldn't have to come in today and it took me most of the day to catch up.

Mr. Patty did absolutely wonderful speaking.

I keep flip flopping between a local in plain sight, likely someone well known or respected in the community that everyone would say "no way, wasn't him" and not a local at all. I think it's easy to assume local because they knew where the trails were and got around okay around the bridge, but in reality, anyone can happen upon a place either by searching the internet or driving by even on accident. There are people like me who purposely avoid highways just because there are so many great places off the beaten path. I don't go around murdering people, but I would imagine it's not that uncommon.

Also, I still don't think it would take any prior knowledge of the trails to get the girls to where they were found. He basically followed the creek. He went around two bends in the creek and one was very visible from the bridge. He could have easily turned around to look and see if there was bridge visibility several times and stopped as soon as he got to a place where he couldn't see the bridge or houses. I still don't think RL's property looks that difficult to travel on foot and I don't think anyone in reasonable shape or driven enough would have a problem walking back there in a short amount of time.

I'm really kind baffled at the age of the suspect. I can't decide whether he's a 20 something or a 60 something or something in between. His voice sounds older to me, his clothes skew older, his face looks older, his build looks older, but for some reason I keep questioning whether I'm letting things cloud what I see. The FBI/LE obviously haven't narrowed it down at all and everyone here seems to have differing opinions so obviously it's not, well, obvious.

In this video at 4:49---- do yall see the tire tracks across the field? Is it possible he parked over that way on that brown strip along the trees? It is next to the cemetery, but anyone visiting the cemetery wouldnt have seen his car. You can see the police units are blocking that drive. It seems like maybe they parked at the cemetery, knowing the tracks were not in that spot. Or would a farm vehicle make that track? This city girl knows nothing about all that! LOL

Apparently, I didn't copy a name, but from the last thread. Chances are those are from farming operations, maybe even as long ago as harvest time.

I drove by that particular field on Wednesday (I think) on my way back and it was dark, but IIRC it was worked (plowed) and extremely flat (as in not hilly). It would not be easy nor fun to drive on a worked field. Even when dry they are super bumpy and the soil that's been turned up is very soft, so you get a bit hung up in it. Not stuck, but it feels kinda like driving in mud. And it would be easy to spot a vehicle parked anywhere in it. If the weather holds out and we don't get the forecasted snow, I'll be back up there next week and will check it out again during the day. I was really hoping to sneak over there on my lunch, but I ended up further north than I thought I would be.

I don't think it's RL. His voice is different, older sounding. He is 75 and at that age the typical person would not able to do something like this I think. My own opinion of course.

I do wonder if they've arrested him for his prior as a way to smoke out a family member. Or test DNA...

My first thought is, do people start committing sick violent crimes at age 75? I know it's possible, but he has had so many opportunities being the owner of this property where women and children obviously frequent alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and? why no reporting or tweeting? They seem to be on top of everything else...including misinformation...and I'm not be snarky...truly a genuine question

This person knows about it because of me. What "they" have done with it since being reported to them I don't know. This particular person is a newscaster. I'm sure "they" have reported it to the proper people. "They" did seem very interested in the information. Although I'm not quite sure just what they can report at this time JMO. He's not a suspect, so I personally see no reason for it to be newsworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500