IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little earlier I posted a transcription of a telephone interview with the Sheriff. Between the comment below, and the other comment about the nightmare thing.. it sure makes me wonder what we don't know about what happened to the girls.

Excerpt from telephone interview (posted on the media thread):

MS: Yeah. You know it happened like 2 miles up the street from my father's house, and when I seen it on Fox News I was like, wow, you know, that's really close(??)

SL: Whispers: Yeah.

MS: And I figured that, that an arrest would've been a couple days, I mean, off the top. Because I figured it was a local guy, local area, he knew the place..

SL: Right.

MS: He wouldn't have traveled just to that little spot.

SL: Yeah.

MS: So I figured with the picture, I might've known the guy. But I'd never seen him.

SL:
Sure. Yeah. Yeah. Uhhmm that was the same obvious concept or thought process we had as well because um, you know, as I've (stumbles on words and says Excuse me) shared with other outlets, that we've had our share of, even double homicides, but they were elderly folks back in the 90s and it turned out to be, um, unfortunately, grandchildren involved in their deaths, and uh, so yeah, we were able to catch those pretty quick, but uh, umm, this one's just, it's, it's got a whole new, it's got a whole twist to it that, even I, as a 30 year veteran, have never seen.

I personally can't imagine that LE/the courts/the judge/whatever are seemingly being so harsh with the old man. Obviously he has a history of alcohol abuse, but so do many others, and I'm sure in that area too, and it seems they have been fairly lenient with him thus far, based on what I saw when someone posted his infractions. Why NOW, when this man is kind of being watched by MSM, since it was his property on which the girls were found.. and knowing that it must have caused him much grief for his property to have been chosen as the location for such a horrible event.. and just all of the circumstances that we know about, would indicate that perhaps right NOW, he should be treated a little lighter. Not to mention that people are going to get the wrong impression by him being incarcerated at all, and let alone without bail. It really gives me pause to wonder what the hay is going on.

I somewhat agree but are they just supposed to overlook if he blatantly violated probation? Say he had a suspended license due to the dui and he was caught driving. I know typically after a dui you can't be in a bar or anywhere that serves alcohol.

He has been under intense scrutiny so maybe someone recognized him violating and called him in.

They can't just let things go by the wayside in the meantime.

All moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruth, in this article it is written -
Though the information police can offer the public is limited, they do have a full video, and quite possibly the entire murder recorded on Libby's phone.
IS this statement speculation or fact? What do you think?

Hi RuthSleuth, I don't know this site and its reliability, do you know it well? Below is a quote that is an error. According to LE the girls were supposed be picked up between 3-3:30 and they called police at 5:30. So I am a bit hesitant to rely on the above info? Thoughts?

[At 5:30 p.m., the girls were expected to meet a family member at a predetermined location. When they failed to do so, the family immediately called the police to report the girls missing./QUOTE]

Re: white car. I saw that too. It was on article from the Daily Mail. If you scroll back to the photo of Abby on the bridge (nice photo) to the entrance, you will see a white car parked there. I saw the article yesterday and it made reference to that. I enlarged that area and saw it, behind the entrance poles. I believe the article was from March 8th. There is also another white car in the article but it looks abandon and is not the same care as the one noticed in the Abby photo.

I'm confused about the video recording (am not familiar with Snap Chat at all) but on most smart phones that I have used, when you press record, it automatically stops on its on after about 1 minute. You have to manually start it again. By using Snap Chat, does that mean that it will record and that you have to manually stop it from recording?

Also, I cannot understand why BG would have not taken phone with him. Does this mean that he possibly does not understand technology? Or did he want the phone found? Just having a hard time making sense of why BG left the phone behind....or perhaps he didn't have time and had to leave in a hurry(?)

This is such a senseless and horrible crime!!!

Time to move to the new thread HERE

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads