IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

First time poster - I was trying to see something else that people are saying is in this photo and I was messing around with it in photoshop. does anyone else see a jeep type car at the end of this photo?

I see what you describe, but honestly I'm trying to stick to a self imposed image sleuthing ban due to giving myself nightmares.
An earlier poster stated something about compressed artefacts which I think might explain why we are seeing so many different images inside an image.
I think it means these tiny images are not really there but are translated by our eyes to our brains as if they really are.
Sorry, really bad explanation as I don't totally understand myself.
Hopefully a more knowledgable sleuther can explain better.

I noticed that too. I think it might be a barricade that is across the trail just before you go onto the bridge. I think one of the videos that someone made while walking the bridge showed it..

attachment.php

First time poster - I was trying to see something else that people are saying is in this photo and I was messing around with it in photoshop. does anyone else see a jeep type car at the end of this photo?

I can't tell it wasn't her own hobby from this picture. Some girls do go fishing by themselves or with other girls. She probably caught so many fish that she wasn't enthusiastic about it any more. Maybe it was a long day. I just don't see why this is creepy. IMO. I guess I can see why some people would think so though.

Yeah.

My Dad taught me how to fish when I was a little girl - by the time I was a teenager I was off fishing (and hiking) without any male company or advice.

I don't think the fishing photo is related to their murders in any way. Except for the awful coincidence of location.

I guess what it tells me is that at least Abby was familiar with the area down close to where they were found. Not knowing what the audio of the "down the hill" knowing that his image was at 2:30 the girls may have headed that way being familiar with it. Could have been running from him and he caughtup just beyond. Jmo

Perhaps you did not read the first 5 words of my post or get my point. Perhaps you don't believe what I said. Either is fine.

Our minds try to create what we think we see. We can all "see" different things that really aren't there.

It is important to understand that.

The above is my opinion only.

And then sometimes there ARE things actually being seen but someone who CAN'T see it just discounts what they can't see and makes a joke like seeing bigfoot ect...There are things below the bridge that ppl " saw" and the posts were treated in this same manner. It is disrespectful and keeps some posters from contributing new things for others to consider. JMHO

Seem like the school system would be among first places checked by LE. If this guy worked in the schools, surely he would be identified by now?

The perp could be a random stranger to the family that was tipped off by someone who isn't a random stranger to the family. Anything is possible, IMO.

I can't tell it wasn't her own hobby from this picture. Some girls do go fishing by themselves or with other girls. She probably caught so many fish that she wasn't enthusiastic about it any more. Maybe it was a long day. I just don't see why this is creepy. IMO. I guess I can see why some people would think so though.

The only thing this picture tells me is that she did indeed love the outdoors and had a nice life enjoyable life. Nice to see her when she was living it.IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another day and no arrest, makes me so sad.

So my thoughts on RL getting picked up now, are that LE does have DNA testing back, and other evidence now. They need RLs cooperation (perhaps it's someone VERY close to him), and he has been cooperative to an extent but they know getting him on the parole violation now will better their chances of him singing like a bird. So they arrest him now, and detain him and offer him immunity or lighter sentence etc. if he gives them what other info they want. Because honestly he knew he was being watched so I can't imagine breaking parole knowing that less than a month ago two girls were found dead on my property and LE aren't watching my every move. Even if they told him he was in the clear.

Plus, I just can't imagine BG getting as lucky as he was. There had to be prep and knowledge involved.

All MOO

MOO, yes I think they were waiting for RL to do something to violate his probation, or they would have picked him up long ago. IMO he is not a suspect, but they want info or familial DNA

Abigail wore jeans, a top and a hoodie, looks like to me. And gym shoes. Where is anyone getting that she was dressed up?

I've been thinking because there is so much speculation on why BG or the suspect did not take the phone or get rid of the phone. What if he, himself left a message for whoever found the phone, took a picture or video? such as what is next? As it's been stated over and over again, "they" being the investigators, FBI and Sherrif are absolutely intent on getting this murder. So much so that they have billboards and such. (Or did I imagine the billboards?)

<modsnip>

Here.

Hey you guys, we're here to sleuth, right? So the possibilities are endless since we don't know squat. It's actually very possible that the girls, or one of them, could have gone there with intentions of meeting someone which had been planned in advance. Whether 'catfished', or arrangements made under some kind of ruse, who knows, could be anything at this point. Here is a photo of Abby from a time when she was fishing, in same general area it seems, not sure when the photo was taken. I simply said that I agree with what other posters have suggested, in that AW looks more 'dolled up' than what one *might* expect for an afternoon of hiking, and also in comparison to how her friend was dressed for same occasion on same day while the two were together. By 'dolled up', I don't mean 'dressed to the nines' or anything, okay, and I'm not insinuating any kind of blame or prejudice, just saying she looked really cute.

This is picture 6/11 from the link below
attachment.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4224810/Two-bodies-search-missing-13-year-old-girls.html

As time goes on I definetely think he knew the area, but that doesn't mean he lives there now.
For instance the place I grew up in is just as familiar now as it was then (other than a few newer houses and minor changes)
I just think if he lived in Delphi someone would know him. But that doesnt mean he didnt use to live/work in the place, or near. Maybe he came there BECAUSE he knew the location, the exits, the volume of traffic etc.
I can imagine the residents of Delphi itself, and the surround area are looking at everyone with new eyes. But for me the fact that the FBI put up all of those alert boards makes me think they dont think he is local.
Another thing, if either of the girls recognised him, especially libby (who was recording him) would have said his name.. so again it leads me to believe he was a stranger to them, if not the area. (Unless she did but then why release the audio/image. Unless it was for confirmation)
Case is making my head hurt.
And still no (obvious) moves towards anything.

All above is MOO.

Does LE follow these online groups? I'm not even sure how much I am allowed to say here, but there have been interesting things going on in other groups. I hope LE is paying attention!

I went fishing all the time when I was a kid, often with members of my family and with friends. My friends and I sometimes fished where the boys liked to fish, but we also had a couple of our own favorite secluded spots. I still go, sometimes, when my hubs isn't home to go, I've tagged along w/my son & his friend, I've slid down steep hills, battled branches and sat in the pouring rain a couple times with them, like a fool..and it may sound silly, but for as often as I've went in my life, I still won't take the fish off the hook. I'll bait the hook myself, but someone else is getting that fish off.

jmo

Do we know the exact spot on a map where the fishing pic was taken? Tia.

Again bringing up the bait and tackle shops in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname