IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember someone saying they tried to get the exact angle the BG video was taken but found that you would need to basically be off floating off the side of the landing. Perhaps he girls were doing or pretended to be doing a selfie but actually were recording over thier shoulder at the BG who seemed creepy or was from an earlier encounter. When thier back was turned is when he made his move, and fast.

I think the reason we have not seen more video is he is pulling out the weapon on right side (hand higher under jacket) and LE doesn't want to show any weapon(s) used.

All just my opinion

Cryptic?
Don't feel bad newbies, I don't have a clue either.
Folks who follow a case from the beginning, follow very, very closely. And they are excellent sleuths.
They gather information from across the web on many platforms and research, research, research.
They might fill notebooks with hand written notes and keep tabs on many people.
They interact on many platforms.
Some of us don't have the time or the skills (yet).
Keep at it~
JMO...(I think of it as mind mapping-watch a youtube vid on it if you are interested . It is a study technique but I think it would work well when sleuthing)

This is first and foremost a victim friendly site. That means the family and community are victims also.
The excitement and vague references "respect LE and the community" and help stop gossip and rumors.
Plus TOS says you can not discuss people who have not been named by LE or MSM.

Hope today IS the day girls, Libby & Abby justice is coming.

JMO

This is a great post!

O/T, I'm just going to jump off this post and offer some tips.

Please read The Forum Rules before posting for the first time. And read again from time to time as a refresher.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

The Rules for posting may be customized from case to case. So please read the first page of each thread for updates, such as this one.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...3-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-29

When posting MSM articles, try to remember to post them in the Media, Maps and timelines, thread as well. And visit often to see if there is anything new and catch up a bit.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13163455#post13163455

When posting off topic posts, please start the post with an O/T. (as I have above) That way people trying to catch up can scroll past these posts. Threads tend to go off topic from time to time. I get that. And I am guilty of it. Sometimes we need some comic relief or just visit with another poster. Just try to remember what these threads are for.

I've noticed that some are posting entire MSM articles. As stated in the Forum rules:

Per the copyright rule no more than approximately 10% of the material quoted from an outside source may be posted. Always include a link to the source.

Please do not ask a poster to PM you. It's against the rules. Simply PM them with your question. From The Forum Rules:

Private messaging (PM) is just that - private. PMs are not to be referenced on the public threads

If you have a question for a Mod, contact them directly through PM's or use the alert button. The Mods are very busy and can't read every post.

And lastly, it's hard to comprehend the horrible things a humans do to each other. There are books and reading materials that can help you understand a little bit. My favorite is, Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us

https://www.amazon.com/Without-Conscience-Disturbing-World-Psychopaths/dp/1572304510

This is a great book. It might even help you in your personal life. While reading you might recognize the personality traits of a boss, ex, significant other, BFF, etc, etc.

I am not a MOD. These are just some friendly suggestions.

I hope today is THE day

Have a great day, everyone.

Since they were searching near and possibly in the grain bin/silo thing, it seems they have a reason to be doing that. If one or both of the girls were in/near it, couldn't the "down the hill" be from BG walking them BACK to where they were found? It's down a considerable hill I believe. Just spec, no links MOO

Hi! I addressed this on post #629 I think? But I am lazy so have copied my own text! Hope you don't mind.

There is definite speculation that it is NOT the Monon HIgh Bridge.

I did the work up for the Monon High Bridge using the following to line it up:

the width of the water at that point,
the distance and angle of the bridge in conjunction with Abby,
the small curve of the land,
the overhead whispy tree branches,
the sunlight and shadows.

The only thing that didn't line up for me was the power lines, which another WSer has pointed to the possibility of, on my work up. It would cause me to push Abby a bit farther up into the bend if those are in fact power lines that we are seeing. I believe the rest of the factors would still line up nicely.

Still, we have no verification that this is the same bridge, and there is a good chance that it is not.

This could be anywhere, it is true, but that bridge looks like the Monon so I went from there.

Unless I can come up with something more conclusive I'm not inclined to post it anymore.

I don't mind at all! Landscapes can look similar, even in different states. I guess I missed your earlier post. I wasn't sure if you or anyone else had seen a caption to this photo anywhere stating where it was taken. All speculation as to location. JMO.

Since they were searching near and possibly in the grain bin/silo thing, it seems they have a reason to be doing that. If one or both of the girls were in/near it, couldn't the "down the hill" be from BG walking them BACK to where they were found? It's down a considerable hill I believe. Just spec, no links MOO

I'm wondering if grain was found on their bodies or on their clothes.

Abby's death is listed as the day after Libby's. I think he must have killed Libby first and Abby the next to day. JMO. Has this been discussed further? I remember seeing a mention of it several threads ago but I haven't seen anything else on it. But I have been skimming since the threads have been moving so fast.

*drink*

We here on WS have spent a lot of hours analylzing, theorizing, about all aspects of this horrible crime, but it is quite possible that we may never know exactly how the entire crime happened from start to ending, even if it comes to a trial. There will most likely be some holes in the crime scenario that can't be ascertained.

Only BG knows everything for certain. Let's hope there is DNA; that's one fact that should hold up in court. If and when LE makes an arrest, he could lawyer-up right away; he does not have to give them any statement. And he does not have to take the stand and testify. I do believe that a plausible motive would have been established at some point prior to the arrest, though - that is always a critical part of any crime.

There is no eye-witness to the crime (that we know of so far) other than whatever audio/video is on Libby's cell phone. LE has hopefully collected a large quantity of other physical evidence that will help them re-construct the crime at trial. And I have to believe that he will be found guilty. But even with all of that and whatever comes out in the trial, we may not know the entire sequence of events from the start to the horrific end that left those girls on RL's land that day.

This is just my opinion. I hope that we will know at some point the entire story, but I'm just saying it's possible that we wont. I myself don't want or need to know the exact details of how they were murdered, but the sequence of events leading up to it would be something that would be "nice" to finally know (and I use that word loosely, I don't know of another way to phrase it), especially since we've spent so much time posting about it. It's just human nature to want to know the why and how.

I don't mind at all! Landscapes can look similar, even in different states. I guess I missed your earlier post. I wasn't sure if you or anyone else had seen a caption to this photo anywhere stating where it was taken. All speculation as to location. JMO.

BBM Wouldn't that have been just divine! :skip:

Oh the news with the landowner and another guy interviewed you see them walking up a hill near the scene. It was just an incline to me but I don't thing BG at that point cared about the definition of a hill etc. He's all adrenaline and saying whatever comes in his head. Also we don't know what context he said it...he could have been saying 'I saw you guys last weekend down the hill'. Who knows.

Looks clearly to be a hoodie IMO. Maybe a hat underneath.

Just darker lighting that cast the shade over his head making it look like a hoodie. The part in his hair and cowlick are still noticeable in both pics. BG has a ton of hair and is in desperate need of a trim, especially now since the pics were released. Anyways, it's obvious (in both pics) that the hoodie is crunched up behind his neck and not pulled over his head.

Also we don't know what context he said it...he could have been saying 'I saw you guys last weekend down the hill'. Who knows.

True, but my opinion only of course, is that it sounded like an order, or an instruction, rather than casual conversation. JMO.

JMO, too, I don't think he engaged them in casual chitchat at all. I think he was down to business from their initial encounter, whenever and wherever that was.

This might be a moot point, right now. But the BG clearly is sporting a moustache. A grey, walrus type moustache, and a large one at that so it probably took a while (months, possibly years) for him to grow that.

Just darker lighting that cast the shade over his head making it look like a hoodie. The part in his hair and cowlick are still noticeable in both pics. BG has a ton of hair and is in desperate need of a trim, especially now since the pics were released. Anyways, it's obvious (in both pics) that the hoodie is crunched up behind his neck and not pulled over his head.

That's the way I see it. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member