IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Crime Online By Leigh Egan (sorry not sure how to post) FBI Indiana searching home of man who may be connected RL 59 yrs old the girls were found on his property I hope this post is ok, otherwise, please remove

I don't blame him one bit for getting a lawyer. I would have done it earlier. IMO. I would cooperate but still had legal council as well.

Trust me, at this point, all communication should be through an attorney.

The police are necessarily manipulative. You need that counsel to protect yourself, not to avoid cooperating,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if BG took mr logans truck while he was gone? Cellphone pinging all over town? moo

Or he had loaned his truck to someone and never thought it was information he needed to provide.

Reminder that lawyering up and staying silent is a right and no indication of guilt or involvement.

If the bodies of 2 girls are discovered on your property, and it's discovered that you are in violation of your parole for any reason at all, it's a very real possibility that you could be innocent but convicted.

Everything you say will be used against you, especially if no other suspect is identified. At the very least, you'll be convicted of parole violation which can land you in jail by itself. At worst, you'll be the prime suspect even if you're completely innocent. And even if LE clears you, until the crime is solved, the entire community and nation might view you as guilty.

He may be involved or guilty, but there's no evidence of that yet.

Staying silent is legally the best move.

It's a probation violation, not parole, but R.L. should have gotten a lawyer right away. He chose to talk - a lot - and now he is going silent.

This may be old news but I just saw Tony Slocum on video interview that they had probable cause to get a judge to sign a search warrant for RL's property and that he no longer wanted to speak to police (as is his right, I suppose). Again I just saw this on fb, but ya'll are usually way ahead of me.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Maybe if the person was familiar to them. An older man with a dog...then they were not on high alert when the girls saw him there .maybe they were taken by surprise when he turned on them and it was too late to run. I mean usually a big guy like that would probably put them in high alert before he got too near. I am still not saying it is the p.o though.

It is confusing that they are towing his truck away on a flat bed, and yet are tweeting that he is not a suspect....:thinking:

I don't get it...

Possible, maybe they do have dna, maybe they are looking for that dna in a vehicle. Jmo

This was my first thought. Perhaps, RL gave BG a ride. I suppose its possible RL had no idea who he was giving a ride too and then later realized he had made a huge mistake.IMO.

Its usually a violation of probation to have any contact with a known felon. If RL had a friend or relative visiting with a felony on the books, he wouldn't have been to eager to share that with LE. IMO.

Another possibility could be that, if RL is still dealing with alcohol related issues, that he's not terribly sure about dates and times because of drinking. People with those types of serious problems are incredibly easy to manipulate.IMO.

It's a probation violation, not parole, but R.L. should have gotten a lawyer right away. He chose to talk - a lot - and now he is going silent.

Any attorney worth anything would advise him to be quiet, it should not be surprising in the least IMHO.

I want to post this again due to the recent developments with RL's property and see if anybody thinks this theory has any more likelihood of occurring. All MOO of course. Also, I do not believe they have DNA, I do not think this was a sexual crime, I believe that RL MAY be the perp and LE is trying very hard to find something to link him. I think the BG photo is strikingly similar to RL and the voice as well. Typically, sexual predators dont start offending later in life, but thise that have a history of alchohol abuse can become belligerent and snap at any time. With all that being said, this is still my working theory of a possible scenario of the crime committed against the girls.

Disclaimer - All of my following comments are my opinion only and should not, in any way be confused with being factual.

I have theory of a possible scenario. Please share your thoughts, alternative theories, poke holes in mine, etc...

Here goes... So the girls are out hiking and taking pictures and video. From a distance, the unsub notices them and is not happy about where they are. Maybe he has noticed them, or others, in the past and just does'nt think they should be where they are. Or maybe they are doing something that the unsub is not happy with. (Imagine, if you will, of the crotchety old man who yells at the kids to "stay off my lawn".) The unsub is "fed up" with seeing them or others where he believes they should not be or doing what he believes they should not be doing so he decides he needs to confront them and eventually catches up with them at the Monon bridge where he is captured (in the background) on video from the girls' cell phone. Once the unsub catches up with them and confronts them. He may have forced them back to where he thought they shouldn't have been or what they shouldn't have done to "make his point". Sometime during this encounter, one or both of the girls respond in a way that causes the unsub's anger to escalate. Eventually, he loses control and attacks and kills one of them. Then, he realizes what he has done and decides the only way to avoid being identified is to kill the other girl too. After murdering them, he undresses them to make it appear sexual in nature.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I'm not convinced RL has anything to do with the crime, but LE has to check him out to rule out. Hypothetically speaking, if he did do it, why? Maybe the girls wandered on to his property and he got tired of it happening and snapped? Again, I don't believe he is involvedlved though.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Any attorney worth anything would advise him to be quiet, it should not be surprising in the least IMHO.

Of course. I was surprised he talked so much after the murders. With his criminal history, he should have been well aware that he needed a lawyer. That was surprising.

I'm not convinced RL has anything to do with the crime, but LE has to check him out to rule out. Hypothetically speaking, if he did do it, why? Maybe the girls wandered on to his property and he got tired of it happening and snapped? Again, I don't believe he is involvedlved though.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

The girls did not wander onto his property. They were accosted by a man on the bridge and ordered to go "down the hill". That is how they got on his property.

Whatever the details happen to be, that vehicle is likely involved with the girls' murders.

So....how?

What scenarios with that truck fit with what we know?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member