IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not as glamorous as DNA, but one thing they could have back from the lab is residues from the place where they were murdered, if it wasn't where they were found. Could be anything from sand/silt that didn't match the recovery site, to fertilizer, straw, sawdust, rug fibers, etc. etc. etc.

What would a K9 be used for nearly 5 weeks after the fact?

It is possible they think this property could be linked to other missing people?

There is something on that property that they came for. I just would like to know how they were led to it.

On the fast tracked evidence, everyone has always assumed it was DNA (thanks to clumsy statements and/or possible misreporting), but it's likely they fast tracked a lot of things. Makes sense that they'd now be in a window where that fast track analysis is coming back, and they have specific fabrics, clothes, chemicals, etc. to look for.

"We're trying to either clear him or see if he's more of a suspect than what we originally thought," Riley said.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

That is a fascinating choice of words, for certain.

This plus SillyBillys most excellent catch about 'something like this in your own house, your own home'
Plus LE having an unlimited SW for all of his property.
Plus K-9....

This has been one heck of a day, and I am ready for something to break with this case already.

Possibility 1) RL hires a younger man to help him on the "farm" from time to time. This hired hand uses RL's truck for farm duties. They are seeing if DNA at the crime scene matches DNA in the truck that the hired hand used. This hired hand has been mentioned by tips as matching the photo of BG.

Possibility 2) A white truck with a man matching the photo of BG was seen around town OR at the graveyard that day and time. After running plates thru the state of Indiana, RL's vehicle showed up and was the closest to the bodies found. Tips called in said they saw a white pick up truck at the graveyard. LE looking for a fiber, hair sample or DNA match.

Possibility 3) They have the DNA results and the search warrant for RL's property is for the truck AND the search warrant allows LE to get a DNA sample from RL and/or RL's son.

Possibility 4) ????? Your thoughts.......
Possibility 4) They have no DNA evidence and are trying to find something to tie RL to the crime. He may have not been truthful in his alibi which could give them probable cause, but without some physical evidence LE are reluctant to name him officially as a Suspect.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

This plus SillyBillys most excellent catch about 'something like this in your own house, your own home'
Plus K-9....

This has been one heck of a day, and I am ready for something to break with this case already.

ditto! i have been waiting and watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not as glamorous as DNA, but one thing they could have back from the lab is residues from the place where they were murdered, if it wasn't where they were found. Could be anything from sand/silt that didn't match the recovery site, to fertilizer, straw, sawdust, rug fibers, etc. etc. etc.

Right

Last Friday, LE was back near to the crime scene, across the road from RL's property
Last Friday, RL was arrested for violation of probation

Today, 1 week later they execute a SW of RL's property

Interesting week revolving around RL

Plus K-9....

Did I miss that the SW is "unlimited?" (Sorry, thread is moving so fast and real life just keeps chuggin' along!)

I believe you're right about this. It makes me wonder if the "twist" was that the bodies appeared to be moved to the location as opposed to the crime being committed there. This would explain why investigators suspected foul play because of "how the bodies were found."

Also possible that investigators simply think the weapon was taken from the farm, or perhaps the killer(s) cleaned up evidence there.

I suspect the K-9 unit today is not a cadaver dog but one trained to alert on the scent of blood.

This would support the theory that whoever did this also killed Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins, because in that case the killer moved their bodies post-mortem

I told my hubby a few years, a white truck, an orange light for the top and a white hard hat and you can go anywhere and not be looked twice. Jmo

Off topic, but my daughter and I often joke that all you have to do to take charge of any situation is hold a clipboard.

jmo

a person would not be called a "suspect" if they just thought they knew who did it, or if they had suspicions, their "knowledge" would have to be direct knowledge and they would have to have aided or abetted in some way for it to make them a suspect.

Indeed. In fact Sgt. Tony Slocum, ISP said in an interview with Alexis M. this afternoon that he is not a suspect but the search "IS related to the double homicide"
https://www.facebook.com/Fox59News/

"Friday is the first time police have searched the residence located on the property, Riley said." I agree [FONT=arial, sans-serif]that they are looking for something specific. I wonder if he knows or helped the person who did this, even if he didn't want to.

[/FONT]http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/03/17/police-search-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

This would support the theory that whoever did this also killed Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins, because in that case the killer moved their bodies post-mortem

I really do not think the bodies were moved post-mortem in this case. Would have been very difficult to do unless dragged, and I think LE would have at least alluded to the fact that folks needed to be on the lookout for sightings of these girls elsewhere, etc. And if they were dragged directly from a building on the property on which they were found, they'd have probably known that right away unless the property owner took very specific steps to make the area look....pristine.

What were the address that have been searched ?

IMHO for all the sleuthing I have done so far on this site and outside of this site at this point:

1. I do not believe this was random
2. I do not believe this was sexually motivated attack
3. I am not sure if they were set up, as in they thought they were meeting someone that day that the knew and instead along comes BG or if the BG was given information that the girls would be there and again the girls were set up.
4. I believe it will come to pass that there was a motive for these murders. There was someone or some persons who needed one of these girls eliminated and the other girl happened to get caught up in it is MHO at this point from all the research I have done.

Oh, yeah, now I see it. I think you might be right. And I think it is "persons". Wow.

Plus K-9....

JMO, but I think "something like this in your own house, your own home" meant the girls being found on his property. I don't think he (RL) meant a crime was committed in his house

Also IMHO anything they find now at that house or on that property the defense attorney would have a field day with the prosecution if they tried to pin anything on RL.... do you know how many people have been on that property since these murders.... That entire crime scene and all the area around it is beyond compromised, not one piece of evidence they find right now IMHO would stand up in court....

There is something on that property that they came for. I just would like to know how they were led to it.

While I have my own opinions on RL I will keep them to myself for now.

Do you think he looks like BG- if you feel comfortable giving that opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname