IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of the fantastic maps created by WS members depict all four: the Monon High Bridge park, RL's property, the Bicycle Rd home where first warrant was executed, and Delphi cell towers(I believe there are two?)

Also, I've read that both girls lived close....One girl lived 1/8 of a mile from bridge. Would it be against rules to pin their homes on same map?

I have a theory that LE is following pings. They are missing a crime scene IMO.

I would hope we don't see the addresses of their homes. The families deserve their privacy IMO and even if it is public record we have been told and we know that discussing it is not allowed. The last thing we want to cause is for them to be inundated with curious people coming by their homes.

If you want to get clearance it my suggestion is contact a Mod.

JMO

Reminder: anything stated as a fact in regards to the case must be accompanied by a link to either a MSM (main stream media) source or to a release or post by law enforcement.

:tyou:

These threads move so fast, bringing this over :

Posted by GGE:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-31&p=13238997#post13238997

(edit - this is long, please bear with me and have an open mind) -

alright well i finished catching up and for sure nobody has posted what I find so compelling about the images of BG and RL.

I have told myself all along that I don't think they're the same person. I think RL looks fatter/stockier up in his upper rib cage.

But here's the thing... is anyone here familiar with moderator Carl's work in the UID (unidentified) forum? The way he overlays faces and finds points that line up and match, and subsequently has come up with actual matches based on images that some people might not necessarily think are the same person?

See, that's what happened here for me. I sent the pics of BG and RL to a friend of mine who is a professional 3D videographer and photoshop expert, and all around perfectionist. He knows nothing about the case and has no preconceived notions, nor did he know or care who the people were. He just knew I wondered whether he felt it was possible they were the same person (because I was sure they were NOT).

His conclusions shocked me. All he had to do was flip BG's photos, put them side by side scaled the same, and then he explained to me that too many points align for him to be willing to say it's NOT the same person, and in fact the arms. THE ARMS.

look at the arms.

That is an unusual and unique feature of his overall gait, the way he holds his arms and his elbows. One is always up higher than the other, one side pointed out at an angle and the other lower and more curved.

The waist falls at the same place. the knees are located the same distance from feet and waist. There's even the same shadow/hanging thing (pocket, fanny pack, whatever) appearing there. He asserts that to him the face matches. He said to me "its' even the same camoflauge hat" to which I replied "FOR THE LOVE OF G-d, ITS A HOODIE" and he said "are you sure?" and I said "well, no" and he said "look again".

This is his set of images he sent back to me. I asked him to watermark them, to make an account here, to post them himself, and he gave me full permission to take ownership of his photo manipulation and submit it as my own, and transferred copyright of his intellectual work as such to me.

So here's our/my photo. See what you all think. Keep in mind that I went into this convinced it wasn't RL. Now I can't unsee the matching stuff, in particular those arms/elbows. (and as an aside, check out Carl's great work in the UID forum sometime if you haven't yet!)

[photo manipulation is -based on- the side by side comparison posted earlier in this thread, and I will edit in the original poster's name as soon as I find it, unless someone recalls who it was offhand, thanks!]

I am honestly sitting here with my mouth open, as GGE I didn't believe that RL could be BG. I do see the resemblance in the face and actually wondered if he could have had a brown die on his hair and mustache. But his body, including legs and torso appeared larger to me. Now, I can't deny the stark resemblance, especially as GGE's friend pointed out, the gait and the angle and position of his arms. And the same cap?! OMG.... now I don't know what to believe.

I think RL's friend in the video with the reporter looks more like the BG. RL's "friend".

These threads move so fast, bringing this over :

Posted by GGE:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-31&p=13238997#post13238997

I am honestly sitting here with my mouth open, as GGE I didn't believe that RL could be BG. I do see the resemblance in the face and actually wondered if he could have had a brown die on his hair and mustache. But his body, including legs and torso appeared larger to me. Now, I can't deny the stark resemblance, especially as GGE's friend pointed out, the gait and the angle and position of his arms. And the same cap?! OMG....

Yeah, but RL still seems to have more bowed legs. Like the difference between a horseback rider and a non-rider.

That's a pretty excessive lesson for trespassing 😢 In reply to PP on page one

this certainly would be 'hiding in plain sight'..front and center of the TV cameras since day one.
I read somewhere convicted molesters will say they were "drunk"

If RL is innocent my heart hurts so bad for him. How traumatic this all would be for someone already dealing with inner daemons well into his life.

He may be staying silent because perhaps he does have other skeletons unrelated to this case in his closet and now that's all going to unravel simply because bodies were put on his land.

If he's not completely innocent my heart still hurts for him but in a different way. What a tortured soul an elderly person would have to be to kill (or be involved in killing or aftermath) 2 young teens.

I'm so torn on which way my heart wants to hurt for him more.

re: the pic of the truck parked and then the truck on the flatbed in the previous thread - my husband says no way are they the same truck, they're both white Fords but otherwise nope. He said sure you could take off the tubular running boards and the cap, and paint the rocker panels gray, but the side mirrors are different as well (as someone already pointed out) and the door handles are completely different, one being horizontal and one being vertical, and THAT would be just too much hassle to change. FWIW.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-31&p=13238388#post13238388

Yeah, but RL still seems to have more bowed legs. Like the difference between a horseback rider and a non-rider.

BG still looks smaller to me, but I don't see RL as having bowed legs. Amazing how everyone sees different things isn't it?

Could someone direct me to the pic / video of the friend? I don't remember seeing that. TIA

Sisyphus posted this on the last thread:

The Lafayette newspaper updated their story for the print edition today (or I missed it last night) to note that RL has been moved to another jail for his safety (BBM):

"Police arrested him Saturday on a probation violation warrant stemming from a drunk driving conviction. There is a 15-day probation violation hold on his release, and he remains incarcerated, Riley and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said earlier this week. Leazenby said he was moved from the Carroll County Jail, where he was originally being held, to an undisclosed jail for his safety."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/c...ound/99304450/

I wanted to make sure that everyone got this information. Very interesting. Red emphasis by me to grab your attention! For those who have not seen this what do we think?

H/T Sisyphus

I know people have tossed around the idea of RL being drunk and going off on the girls. Idk my dad was a drunk. Bless his soul he got sober after his first DUI at 50. He passed away but what I do remember is drunks are not extremely clean and know what they are doing while drunk. I can't fathom a 77 year old copd patient with a presumed drinking problem killed these girls. If he did I don't think he was drunk while he did it. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this could work... the only trouble I have is that RL has talked about the joy his child and grandchildren have had playing on the property. Why would two nice young girls out hiking trigger him... now if they were doing drug or drinking on his property I could see him flying into a fit of rage but just walking through? He also said he knew the families so he would have been able to just call or talk to parents if he was really that angry... murder seems like a huge leap... JMO

You actually think he would leave them naked, gagged and tied, but not dead...hoping they'd be found, to teach them a lesson----AND they could ID him?

Just a theory: I now think it is at least possible that BG is RL. The photos show lots of similarities. Similar build and facial structure. The glasses could easily be missed in the BG photos, since the hood or hat covers half his face and the type of glasses (rimless) that RL wears blend into his face. The age factor also is malleable, since we have all seen photos of older people who can look much younger from a distance and in certain lighting. However, I'm sure the LE would have spotted these similarities early on, especially since they had a video and not just stills. So I do think at first they were just hoping that RL would identify himself and come in with an explanation. When that did not happen, LE ramped things up. And they were waiting for more evidence, so they didn't arrest RL.

The only thing that puzzles me is the billboards. Maybe two people were involved. Maybe RL gave someone a ride (Even if RL is BG, he is not necessarily the murderer). Maybe the billboards were to let that other person know that the police had photos of BG, and that the other person will be caught as well once BG is identified. Of course, maybe RL is not involved at all or maybe just peripherally. And maybe RL is not BG. But now I think he may be. MOO

I think this could work... the only trouble I have is that RL has talked about the joy his child and grandchildren have had playing on the property. Why would two nice young girls out hiking trigger him... now if they were doing drug or drinking on his property I could see him flying into a fit of rage but just walking through? He also said he knew the families so he would have been able to just call or talk to parents if he was really that angry... murder seems like a huge leap... JMO

Not to mention that at the time he approached them, the girls were on public property. The rail bridge was not only never owned by RL, but has also been signed over to the city by the rail company.

In addition, there is no indication that the girls even trespassed on property he owned ( the apparent path behind the cemetery). If RL was that angry about trespassers or if he had "claimed" portions of the public trail, I strongly suspect that he would of had previous encounters with other hikers and these people would have phoned the police about him following the murders.

Sadly, I think that if RL is BG, he approached the girls has an aquantiance, perhaps with a half baked plan to initiate some kind of sexual encounter. The girls resist, then he panics and murders them.

Everyone, thanks so much for trying to clarify this for me and thanks for the links. I have not been able to follow through on the links given before because of time constraints and I have just been refreshing when I come back to the computer to see if there is news.

Apologies if you all are having to explain the obvious!

Note to self: refrain from posting without sleuthing available resources first that might answer your question.

You can see the utility truck in many frames. It was there on the 10th when they seemed to search around a silo (wonder now if that's really where they were searching. This is the pic from 3/10 and utility truck is parked across from RL's on the road.GrainBin.jpg
Then yesterday it can be seen here behind the large shrub near one of the out buildings.
636253641767177005--T3G2517.jpg
And here over in a field near the woods collecting evidence also taken yesterday.
636253642041426763--T3G2561.jpg
I noticed when looking at these you can see the tripod in a couple near the truck where they must be photographing things. And I also noticed that one outbuilding seems like a small home or apartment.

The first time I saw that video I thought the same thing but at the time, no traction.
Any news on him and where he is now?
I keep looking at the second green hoodie pic. Now i've seen RL. If that second pic of RL was the released picture would i think that was RL?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members