IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGE, thank you for having your friend do this, it's great food for thought. In fact I'm stuck on it at the moment, but a question since I understand nothing about videography and photoshopping, etc. Do you know why he "flipped" the photo? And, what does it really mean? When I think of flipping, it seems like it would mean looking at BG from behind, at his back ? Does that make sense, no doubt I'm most likely confused, so would appreciate if you or someone else could help me to understand how this works and set me straight. :) TIA

There's a 1930's mystery novel (Miss Marple I think) where the murderess killed somebody and took over their life. She had practiced and practiced in front of a mirror and was caught when the detective recognized the habitual gesture of the deceased woman was being done backwards by the killer--because in practicing in front of the mirror, she forgot to account for the mirror image being reversed.

Just a thought. But reversing made me think of that for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Theforeigner View Post
As I posted yesterday I believe RL's DNA came back a partial match to the DNA found at the crime scene, and so possibly police suspect that RL know more than he is saying possibly protecting a family member.
My opinion only.

link? opinion? I can't keep up...

It is just my opinion, and I have aded that now :)

O/T

Gotta love trying to flag a rude post but the mods have already deleted it.

I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to keep up with all pages in each thread, however I missed the explanations as to why the girls were not found on the property during searching on the evening of the 13th. Was it simply that this area of the property was not searched until halfway through the following day or am I missing something?
That is unknown. RL reports returning home on 2/13 at 6:30 pm and being approached by neighbors requesting to search his land. The LE search did halt at some time between then and around midnight but there were reports from the grandfather that some searched all night. Where they searched is unknown. LE stated they believe the only danger to them at that time was the weather and that they did not suspect foul play. It is possible then that searchers were more so looking for live, lost girls and may not have searched that specific area on his property. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I was really surprised to hear that the outbuildings had not been previously searched, I would have thought they would have been searched after the girls bodies were found.

They probably didn't have probable cause at the time. They would have needed some indication that the killer had used the buildings or something like that.

GGE - I responded to your post about image mirrored/not mirrored - #147.

I take so dang long to post anything that the person I am responding to never even sees my response.

I had a picture and everything!

Saving my spot.

On a side note, anyone know if there is any type of connection between the search warrant executed on bicycle road and RL property?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nothing available in msm.

I think it would be totally irresponsible and reckless if LE did not search every nook and cranny on that property.
Jmo

Admittedly, their arm stance seems similar, bg and po. However, and I have gone over numerous pictures and videos of PO, their bodies are just very different. One thing I noticed time and again is that the legs of PO are thick, very thick. I noticed this in everything that I see of him so I don't think it is due to under clothes or anything of that nature. The legs of BG look really skinny. You can tell that the jeans are bagging over stick legs. My opinion.

I explained at the end of the post in my edit. I said "oh I misread cindersoot's original post and did not see that she said her father could BENCH 500, I thought she said he could DEADLIFT 500" and then said in that case you're correct, no way in the world could he deadlift 500 pounds.

Merci' I meant dead lift, geez

I suppose what I don't understand is that these woods are somewhat sparse, especially with the trees being bare in the winter season. I can only assume that there must have been enough concealment involved at the scene that would have required the searcher/s to be very close before making the discovery. In the drone and helicopter footage of the woods around Deer Creek, with the lack of foliage the woods almost seem quite transparent to some distance. I'm sure however on the ground visibility through the woods is a different story.

That is unknown. RL reports returning home on 2/13 at 6:30 pm and being approached by neighbors requesting to search his land. The LE search did halt at some time between then and around midnight but there were reports from the grandfather that some searched all night. Where they searched is unknown. LE stated they believe the only danger to them at that time was the weather and that they did not suspect foul play. It is possible then that searchers were more so looking for live, lost girls and may not have searched that specific area on his property. JMO.

So if that area was searched and the girls were not there they had to have been held at another location.
They couldn't move the girls there till searchers left.
Right?

I suppose what I don't understand is that these woods are somewhat sparse, especially with the trees being bare in the winter season. I can only assume that there must have been enough concealment involved at the scene that would have required the searcher/s to be very close before making the discovery. In the drone and helicopter footage of the woods around Deer Creek, with the lack of foliage the woods almost seem quite transparent to some distance. I'm sure however on the ground visibility through the woods is a different story.

Wasn't there a full moon around that time too?
Not sure but....

Admittedly, their arm stance seems similar, bg and po. However, and I have gone over numerous pictures and videos of PO, their bodies are just very different. One thing I noticed time and again is that the legs of PO are thick, very thick. I noticed this in everything that I see of him so I don't think it is due to under clothes or anything of that nature. The legs of BG look really skinny. You can tell that the jeans are bagging over stick legs. My opinion.

In one of the two photos of BG, the inwards angle of the raised leg at the knee almost reminds me of the angle in the leg of someone who once carried a lot more weight in the past than they currently do. I'm not saying this is necessarily the case with the BG, but perhaps something to keep in mind. IMO

Interesting comments under this tweet.

[video=twitter;842773775028502529]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842773775028502529[/video]

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I've been part of a couple of searches--once the youngest Carbuff wandered off a path in a state park. He was in the space between two switchbacks, wearing a bright blue shirt, while the leaves were mostly off the trees, no more than a couple hundred feet from the trail, and neither Mr. Carbuff above nor I below could see him. (We shouted for him and eventually he heard us, so it was a happy ending.) And that was in broad daylight; most of the search for the girls was after dark. I doubt if they would have been able to see the bodies unless they were right on top of them.

Thanks for responding GGE, you have been very helpful today. The vegetation on BG's picture, it is very distinct. The other issue is the direction of the sunlight and how it is hitting BG, verifying that he is moving southeast which would make the picture correct and not mirrored. Gray took great pains to line the photo with that distinct tree. There is no other like it on the opposite side
attachment.php

Here's my first rubbishy attempt to prove that point early on before Gray came and stole my thunder and put my feeble attempts to shame!:shame:

Thank you for this post. This is is the sort of thing that I was going to look in those videos for myself. I appreciate you doing it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73