IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think it's the same person rl is not bow legged bridge man is pigeon toed his feet turn when walking. Rl has a much thinner nose than brigeman

No cannonballs. I should clarify that I did compare other pics on my own.

I will say this, how people carry themselves can be a distinct trait within families. Mine included. ;)

I walk exactly like my mother does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this man will be soon either cleared or named an official suspect. If he is innocent, it truly is an unfortunate timing for him to break his probation etc.. I am still wondering, how he was moving around, did he have a driver?

Here is a full size comparison between BG/POI and the PO/RL based on the Inside Edition video posted below. I am posting this full sized version only to find points to exclude the property owner. However, just wanted to mention another commonality with the BG, i.e. the overall well over ankle length of the jeans:

attachment.php

ALL IMO

-Nin

Source:
Inside Edition video
[video=youtube;TT7NoIJr5zE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7NoIJr5zE[/video]

Attachments

• RL and POI compartison Jeans length marked.jpg
    RL and POI compartison Jeans length marked.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 755
Regarding the idea that RL may have been upset at the girls trespassing... I have seen no evidence that shows the girls were ever on RL's property while alive. If there is any, please show it.

Also, the only time I've seen reports filed by him regarding trespassers are the two below. They are not trivial trespass charges such as kids on his property messing around down by the creek. MOO

March 31-2014, 11:53 a.m. - Burglary, 5858W. 300N., Delphi. Ron Logan reported forced entry into his residence and property taken. Maj. Tobe Leazenby investigated.
http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2014-04-09/Local_News/Police_Calls.html

April 26-2014, 9:49 p.m. - Burglary, 5858W. 300N., Delphi. Ron Logan reported finding a person in his barn who was not authorized to be there. The unidentified person fled the barn prior to police arrival. The suspect was not located. Liggett investigated.
http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2014-05-21/Local_News/Police_Calls.html

maybe the perp used something from RLs property???

Imo, they won't name a suspect until they find evidence that ties a person to the crime. That is what the searches are for… to find something relevant to the crime.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I didn't notice. Is it? What video are you looking at?

Also . . . Okay, OT, but . . . at this link [at 1:12] :

[video=youtube;Y5IhtGy7d8A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5IhtGy7d8A[/video]

when Sgt. Tony Slocum is talking, what are those two things on top of his trooper hat? They are sort of like tassels, but are metallic. The one on the right, looks like a silver peanut. The one hanging down on the left looks like a bullet. (Dumb observation, I know, I know ....:blushing: :dunno:

Just tassels lol
0352b29394f1b6d9daf447746ba792a0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK. I'm still trying to get the hang of this, so bear with me...

I have asked whose trucks these are. I "know" that the larger newer Ford is the one pictured on the flat-bed tow.

I have always lived in "pickup" (truck) country. my experience is,

1. lots of folks have smaller trucks like the one that has been described here as the "LE utility." Including the toppers on the back. I myself have owned one, as a single female. They are incredibly useful for many things, and are common where I live, both on the road for personal use, and as "on private land" vehicles that never get on a public road or "go to town." and, they are less expensive than...

2. the larger newer Ford on the tow truck does not strike me as one likely to be owned by a retiree. Nothing absolute; I know nothing of RL's finances, obviously, and am trying to be careful not to make assumptions. But given that about 80% of the vehicles on the road around me on any given day are pickups, my observation is that "work trucks" (the larger of the two white trucks) as we call them- trucks driven by working-age men who use them in their business (think contractors, loggers, large-operation farmers, etc.) both need the capacity and power such a truck provides, and have both the finances and sometimes ego to max out their purchasing capacity when vehicle shopping. Retirees are more likely to drive something that is cheaper to purchase/insure, easier to park, and more fuel-efficient.

So, while the smaller truck may be LE (do we know for sure? evidence?), I can also see it being RL's. Even if his license is suspended, where I live we can drive motorized vehicles on our own property without a license. (I started driving when I was 9 yrs old.) And if a neighbor or friend is at RL's land to take care of animals or check on heaters/pumps etc. that would explain it moving around from time to time. (Who was it that was seen getting out of it to talk to LE?)

Which actually leads me to my question- whose truck was towed away? I can imagine any number of scenarios where a vehicle and the land it was parked on were owned by two different individuals.

Did I take waaay too many words to explain myself and ask my question?

I saw two trucks with toppers, plus the big, nicer, newer truck that was towed away on the flat bed. The LE evidence truck with topper does not have the black rubber runner at the bottom of the sides and the other does. HTH. :)

Regarding RL's alibi, where has it been said that he had surgery on the 13th? Sorry, I've gone back through threads and i just can't find it. Also, this is the first search warrant for RL's property, correct?

It was not posted here but it was posted in the comments of several different news articles by several different people so I was wondering if there was any truth to it or if it was just hearsay?

Thinking out loud: Has anyone tracked other inmates in Carroll County Jail over past few weeks besides RL? Run those names and see if anyone else has been transferred? If they are picking up people on unrelated warrants, I'd guess they would end up with space issues quick. I'm not sure it tells us much, unless RL has been the only transfer...it would really put a fine point on the idea that they are worried about his safety for some reason in that case, but I guess that's about it.

This is what I'm having a problem with... for LO to say RL isn't a suspect in this case, but then to have the searches be so heavy and intensive is odd to me. Why say one day you're conducting a search to get answers, and then the next say he's not a suspect? I know they're not going to come out and say either way.. but right now it feels like the messages are very mixed to me, and if RL is innocent, it doesn't feel like this is being handled in the best way for him.

Mixed messages is a good way to put it.

They also indicated it was "routine" or something like that.

There is nothing routine about this. Arrested and held and multiple searches and now this massive latest search. That is not routine.

If he turns out to be innocent like he claims then the procedures being done are horrible.

IMO he should have been cleared or not by the 2nd or 3rd day at the latest. Dragging this out like this is horrible procedure.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...EVTJNVEl5TnpFNE1UTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhORGs9In19

The most updated entries:

03/13/2017
Hearing on Violation of Probation
Session:
8:15 AM, Judicial Officer: Fouts, Kurtis
Comment:
Judge Fouts presided
Result:
Commenced and concluded
03/16/2017
Notice of Violation of Probation
AMENDED Petition for Revocation of Probation filed by Melissa Chapman, Adult Probation Officer.
File Stamp:
03/16/2017
03/20/2017
Evidentiary Hearing
Session:
9:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Fouts, Kurtis

Which means his probation officer has recommended that his probation be revoked. It is up to the judge to decide now, and he has an evidenciary hearing coming up day after tomorrow to that end. But In my experience, the judge generally goes with the probation officer's reccomendation.

And if his probation DOES get revoked as she has recommended to the court, that does mean that he is going to be doing the original time he would've gotten for whatever he was on probation for, plus anny additional time he may get for any additional charges that may come due to his violating probation (which in and of itself is a charge that carries time).

I certainly hope there is some LE presence at RL's home after they leave.

I am concerned for some sort of vigilante justice and if they cannot have ago at RL then they might decide to destroy his property and rob him blind.

He has a beautiful home and property that he obviously takes very good care of and if he is not involved in this or has been duped/used/set up, he deserves to come home and pick up the pieces as best he can.

jmo

A bit OT but not too bad:
Did you ever try to figure out if someone is a criminal by studying their face? I bet most people have, its part of a lifelong study of people. Ever look at mugshots and say "would I open my front door for this person?" I am not as good at this as I would like to be. So here are my top 3 unscientific signals for criminality based on the face:
1. Wild or very unusual facial hair.
2. Down-turned mouth
3. Significant facial asymmetry.

Here is an article that looks at our ability to judge criminality in others.
http://psychopathsandlove.com/face-the-truth-what-can-you-tell-just-by-looking-at-someone/

What do you think? :smiliescale:

I hope someone can answer this. When evidence is gathered, won't it need sent away for testing? Anyone know how long that takes? I'm curious as to why LE waited until the weekend to do the search. Won't testing take longer because of that?

I will defer to your knowledge then, but I am still left wondering if either Abby or Libby had a fish tank... I don't see RL as being the indoor aquarium kind of guy but that is JMO!

I just don't think someone would be so dumb as to use "buying tropical fish" as an alibi if they don't have an aquarium or are closely connected with someone (grandchild) who does. It can be too easily refuted. It's a fairly unique alibi.

The arms, oh yeah, I certainly see the same rather odd position of the left arm being higher up in both pictures.

However, look at the length of the torso. RL has a visibly longer torso in relation to his legs IMO. Also, his shoulders are broader and he's thicker up top.

I do not think they are the same person. JMO.

It's my understanding that the BG picture is flipped in this analysis that the OP did so I think the arms in reality don't matchup. I think it is BG's right arm that is actually held higher when the photo is in the original position. Correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the idea that RL may have been upset at the girls trespassing... I have seen no evidence that shows the girls were ever on RL's property while alive. If there is any, please show it.

Also, the only time I've seen reports filed by him regarding trespassers are the two below. They are not trivial trespass charges such as kids on his property messing around down by the creek. MOO

March 31-2014, 11:53 a.m. - Burglary, 5858W. 300N., Delphi. Ron Logan reported forced entry into his residence and property taken. Maj. Tobe Leazenby investigated.
http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2014-04-09/Local_News/Police_Calls.html

April 26-2014, 9:49 p.m. - Burglary, 5858W. 300N., Delphi. Ron Logan reported finding a person in his barn who was not authorized to be there. The unidentified person fled the barn prior to police arrival. The suspect was not located. Liggett investigated.
http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2014-05-21/Local_News/Police_Calls.html

Typical forr much of rural America, unfortunately. The drug epidemic is out of control across the U.S., in recent years.

RL owns 40 acres of land, some of which are wooded, and line-of-sight he can't see the creek and where the girls were found from his house, it's a good distance and down an embankment. I'll bet he's had hundreds of trespassers in the 50 years he's owned the property.

Potentially, there could be dozens of folks who know the area where the girls were found.

JMO - Considering there's people who appear to already believe he was involved in these murders and considering also that word can spread from the outside to inmates, almost as quickly as it can around a town, not to mention they usually have access to TV (and news) - I don't think he'd necessarily need to have any certain charges against him at the moment in order for them to be concerned about his safety.

IMO if the safety issue is related to inmates thinking he's a child killer (I don't think he is) then he would probably be in just as much danger in another county jail as in Carroll County. I don't think the outrage stops at the county line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname