IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
A half truth is a full lie. RL's story isn't adding-up. JMO And where was the backpack found?

It wasn't found as far as I know. Do you have a source that says it was found?

RL is a known liar.

He has been convicted on multiple occasions of "False Informing" (AKA giving false information during the official investigation of a crime knowing that the information is false).

I'm thinking manipulative, too.

Posted by Beth11311 -
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-33&p=13242471#post13242471

At this point I'm seriously questioning if he's actually an alcoholic in the sense we keep hearing about, well here at least. I'm not on social media. The reason I question, I have always read and heard how chronic alcoholism over a long period of time is so bad for the skin, as in causing premature wrinkling and aging, etc. But then here is this 77-78 y/o man with amazingly smooth, what appears to be almost flawless, wrinkle free skin, and with barely noticeable sagging. Seriously, his facial complexion and skin tone would make most women that age, and many even younger, green with envy that they had to spend so much just to look half as good. You know what I mean?

My point being, IMO, he doesn't appear to be this chronic alcoholic he's been characterized as here and who knows where else. Unless, the doctors are full of BS and don't know what they're talking about, LOL. Maybe that's it? If so though, how is he such a bad alcoholic? Perhaps he just once in a while goes out and drinks with the boys, or even at home, and then has a moment of bad judgement choosing to drive. Maybe because he's an old timer with the old independent, self-reliant mindset who believes he should do for himself, and will do for himself, he wants no help. And no one's going to change his mind. As in stubborn as a mule, set in his ways, bull headed, etc... you get my drift. Idk, just something I've noticed, and as always I'm questioning things. Thanks for listening, and / or for chiming in.

Can you see the ruddy (red) color in his skin? Those are broken capillaries commonly associated with alcoholism. In addition, if you look at the whites of his eyes, they appear to be a light yellow - IMO caused from poor liver function as a result of alcoholism.

attachment.php

http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

Attachments

• ronald-logan-fox59.jpg
    ronald-logan-fox59.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 877
That was 'all in the family'.

Family members can snap at any age.

This case -- Libby & Abby -- is not being treated by LE as 'all in the family.'

True. I want to kill family members on a nearly monthly basis. I am kidding, but I've gotten angry enough at family I can see a crime of passion much easier than I can of deliberate, cold-blooded murder of a stranger.

I'm also curious why people think the girls were made to cross Deer Creek. If I understand the map correctly, there is a road or trail not far from where their bodies were sadly found. Seems accessible via vehicle.

Perhaps the girls were held in another house that isn't RL's.

I personally don't feel a quick murder happened. That they were encouraged down from the bridge, made to cross the river, and then killed. JMHO, but I feel as if they were kept alive longer before they were killed. (I hate writing that.)

RL is a known liar.

He has been convicted on multiple occasions of "False Informing" (AKA giving false information during the official investigation of a crime knowing that the information is false).

Can you please substantiate this with a link or other proof that he has on multiple occasions given false information??

Can you see the ruddy (red) color in his skin? Those are broken capillaries commonly associated with alcoholism. In addition, if you look at the whites of his eyes, they appear to be a light yellow - IMO caused from poor liver function as a result of alcoholism.

attachment.php

http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/
The red ruddy skin is def. a sign of an alcoholic. Someone close to me has an issue with alcoholism and drinks everyday. His skin is smooth, but is always red, he calls it gin blossom or something like that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm also curious why people think the girls were made to cross Deer Creek. If I understand the map correctly, there is a road or trail not far from where their bodies were sadly found. Seems accessible via vehicle.

Perhaps the girls were held in another house that isn't RL's.

I personally don't feel a quick murder happened. That they were encouraged down from the bridge, made to cross the river, and then killed. JMHO, but I feel as if they were kept alive longer before they were killed. (I hate writing that.)

Whiskers, I totally agree. I think they were not found during the initial search because they were not there yet. I feel they were held somewhere else, as well.

I see guys half his age with much ruddier alcoholic complexions. More liver spots as well. His eye whites look more bloodshot than light yellow. For a farmer and landowner, he has surprisingly good skin.

It's also possible his liver metabolizes alcohol well. It happens with some men.

Hey Everyone,

I am getting tried of unapproving off topic posts therefore I will be shutting down this thread in a moment for the night.

The thread will open back up in the morning or perhaps a bit earlier depending on what Administrator is on the board.

Back in 5 to close the thread.

Do we know this?

Is it possible RL's phone gave away his location during that day and afternoon?

Did RL tell Police I got home at 6:30 and I was in X town that day, and they asked him if he had his phone, and he told them, Yes.

And then the phone records showed his phone at home that day, not moving?

Questions

RL is a known liar.

Actually he was charged twice with false informing but not convicted either time.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...iRmlsZUVuZCI6bnVsbCwiQ291bnR5Q29kZSI6bnVsbH19

FWIW False informing is along the lines " Did you have anything to drink tonight?'
"no"

or "have you been drinking?"
"I only had one"

Fails a FST and the breathalyzer tells a different story.

MOO

It wasn't found as far as I know. Do you have a source that says it was found?
No, I don't. Just wonder why, in the first few days, LE was asking about info of someone seeing anyone discarding such. All is silent on the subject now. I'm just curious. Heck, maybe that's something they're looking for at RL's place. JMO

Hey Everyone,

I am getting tired of unapproving off topic posts, therefore, I will be shutting down this thread in a moment for the night.

The thread will open back up in the morning or perhaps a bit earlier depending on what Administrator is on the board.

Back in 5 to close the thread.

Well you all just lucked out. SillyBilly is going to be up for a bit longer so you have more time to discuss.

Please, I am begging you, stay on topic and follow our terms of service OK?

Tricia

Early on, LE was asking for any info of a siting of someone discarding a backpack of some sort IIRC. That led to speculation that the sp may be on the move. Possible hitchhiker, vagrant, traveler.
Yeah I know. I thought you said "where was it found"?

Again I'm on a blind screen so if I'm misunderstanding something I apologize. I'm pretty sensitive about the backpack issue for personal reasons so if any backpack was found I want to know about it.

Well you all just lucked out. SillyBilly is going to be up for a bit longer so you have more time to discuss.

Please, I am begging you, stay on topic and follow our terms of service OK?

Tricia

We are trying. I swear.

I'm less worried the case leads are drying up or that they haven't already solved it due to how quiet it is as far as LE press conferences. Very little new info from the media, either. Cops leak on purpose to further cases at times.

This is a case that has garnered attention worldwide, not just in Carroll County or the whole state even. IMO if the LEAs were really spinning their wheels they'd be a lot more actively engaged with the press. It seems they're doing just enough even though the public is clammoring for answers & someone's head on a pike.

Ugh, can't get through a post without it disappearing. Anyway...suppose LE has 5 or 6 men who for various reasons are on their radar. Maybe they don't have alibis, lied, or have dubious backgrounds. And RL is one of them, who also has the undeniable fact of the girls being found on his land, as well as some of the above. Perhaps LE could only get warrants for him to this point, so went for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500