IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
jenthern, in the last thread I made comments about someone making a diagnoses via internet with no medical records. Just want to say that I had not read your original post and was not targeting you. I work with the deceased and do have some opinions based on what I know from that. I totally respect your right to give your opinion. Just want to make it clear I wasn't bashing you.

Woe.be.gone, I totally agree about Dr. Oz!

Has it ever been stated when RL left to go to Lafayette? Would Lafayette be the closest town to buy the type of fish he wanted? Just curious if there was anything related to why he got home at 6:30pm.

Also, on what basis could they be towing away someone else's truck? Are people thinking maybe it's a truck he used but didn't own, maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or that perhaps RL's truck was used by someone in his family for nefarious purposes. MOO

Are you commenting on my mistake of writing "maybe" twice? Or are you trying to figure out what the question is about to begin with? Something else altogether?

To clarify--I was only wondering why people were asking if we know that is RL's truck. I couldn't figure out why the search warrant would have permitted them to remove anyone else's truck.

HTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brought Over from last thread, & Bolded by me.

Oh no, Etilema! I was saying that:

~I think it could be that the truck could be someone else's, parked on RL's property and he might have been using it at any time AND

~that I think that it could be RL's truck, and someone else could have driven it at any time.

I think it could be either of those things. Or neither, for that matter.

I was trying to say that I think "both possibilities are possible." I posted earlier that I can think of several scenarios in which all of the above could be possible. I do not know if a SW would allow the seizure of anything on the property, regardless of ownership, but I'm thinking it's possible. I tend to see a lot of possibilities, and try to stay aware when I'm making assumptions that aren't certainties. Throughout my life in general, and while I'm here at WS.

And, I was trying to make a joke/pun on my own User Name (look underneath it.)

I feel like I've slipped into speaking Portuguese today, and/or I can't do anything right.

My apologies if I have offended you. That was not my intention at all. :python:

I'm not the type to record every MSM's link. I remember LE saying that RL is not talking to them (hence, not cooperating) on advice of his attorney.

IMO.

-
RL

If Nancy Grace calls, he'll talk.

He likes those cameras.

---

He was approached by the media. He answered their questions and took them on a tour. I don't think he was looking for attention. IMO.

JMO but I think they have DNA from the crime scene that doesn't match anyone in the system. I think they are looking for that DNA inside RL's home and vehicle. That will take time to process. This is JMO but IF ( and it's a big if) they find DNA in RL's house that matches that of the killer they will present RL with a choice to either take a plea deal and reveal who BG is or be charged as an accessory. JMO but I think this was a very well planned crime, BG knew where Abby and Libby would be and knew RL would be gone, I think the killer made full use of RL's property whether RL knew beforehand, during or after there's no way for us to know.

We all want an answer as to who killed the girls, but I hope RL is innocent.

JMO but I think they have DNA from the crime scene that doesn't match anyone in the system. I think they are looking for that DNA inside RL's home and vehicle. That will take time to process. This is JMO but IF ( and it's a big if) they find DNA in RL's house that matches that of the killer they will present RL with a choice to either take a plea deal and reveal who BG is or be charged as an accessory. JMO but I think this was a very well planned crime, BG knew where Abby and Libby would be and knew RL would be gone, I think the killer made full use of RL's property whether RL knew beforehand, during or after there's no way for us to know.

I agree 100%.

jenthern, in the last thread I made comments about someone making a diagnoses via internet with no medical records. Just want to say that I had not read your original post and was not targeting you. I work with the deceased and do have some opinions based on what I know from that. I totally respect your right to give your opinion. Just want to make it clear I wasn't bashing you.

Woe.be.gone, I totally agree about Dr. Oz!

Thank you :) All good, lots of passionate people here and all for the right reasons. Difference of opinion is what makes the world go round. :thewave::thewave:

Then I am sooooo confused. Why would LE say he is "not cooperating "?

Well we can only speculate as to that but in my opinion, his alibi doesn't check out and LE said things he says aren't adding up. LE probably confronted him with his conflicting statements and asked him if he could straighten out their misunderstandings and he (probably on his attorney's advice) declined.

Then I am sooooo confused. Why would LE say he is "not cooperating "?

It's a person's Miranda Warning/Rights, you have the right to remain silent, you have the right to councel/attorney, etc etc.

Jmo

Has it ever been stated when RL left to go to Lafayette? Would Lafayette be the closest town to buy the type of fish he wanted? Just curious if there was anything related to why he got home at 6:30pm.

If, big if, RL is involved, did he dump evidence along the way? I'm sure the police backtracked and searched the route, but is it fairly sparsely populated? I live in a major metropolitan area so you can't tell when you cross city boundaries unless you know where they are.

I vividly remember what happened when the police released the security tapes when Christopher Dorner was on the loose and he pulled up behind that business & threw some items away.

One never has to answer any questions put forth to them by LE - never. In a situation such as this, I'm glad RL is not talking because it is in his best interest.

Billboards....they are displaying the case almost nation wide which means the BG can be anywhere. I have brought up traffic cams in the first few threads and I still wonder if LE caught anything from them around the time the girls were there. The BG could have spotted the girls from the overpass if they hiked the trail that leads there, because they probably didnt stay at the bridge the whole time, JMO

I would really like to know if he has an aquarium...or if one of the girls did.

One never has to answer any questions put forth to them by LE - never. In a situation such as this, I'm glad RL is not talking because it is in his best interest.

It may not be in his best interest.... yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974