IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he police say definitively that this man on the bridge is responsible for the murders?
They have said he was a participant.
If he is not..he needs to come forward or somebody needs to make him aware his picture is all over billboards.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

How does that make a person in the picture younger? I'm not following.

I dramatically bent bill like that is something I have only seen on younger people (like 40 and under). I don't think I have ever seen a man RL's age with a hat worn like that. JMO

May well be LE have matched the voice...but not the person in the picture

I imagine scenarios and then some sane poster comes along and I don't know what to think.

Just from knowing many LEOs and how dedicated they are I can't go for the lazy cops trying to pin it on a kindly old guy with a drinking problem at the expense of letting the murderer(s) go on their merry way. Like a task force of Barney Fifes, all conspiring to sweep it under the rug so they can flake off and have a beer? No way, no. If that isn't RL, someone he knew? That leaves several possibilities in itself. Oy, I wish there was resolution soon.

But, the LEOs have dropped hints as related to RL and not ruling him out. There has to be something there.

All the acronyms.

I dramatically bent bill like that is something I have only seen on younger people (like 40 and under). I don't think I have ever seen a man RL's age with a hat worn like that. JMO

Well, my dad was elderly and played golf a lot, even past the age of RL. He had a golf/ball cap he'd fold in half & stick in his back pocket at times.

I imagine scenarios and then some sane poster comes along and I don't know what to think.

Just from knowing many LEOs and how dedicated they are I can't go for the lazy cops trying to pin it on a kindly old guy with a drinking problem at the expense of letting the murderer(s) go on their merry way. Like a task force of Barney Fifes, all conspiring to sweep it under the rug so they can flake off and have a beer? No way, no. If that isn't RL, someone he knew? That leaves several possibilities in itself. Oy, I wish there was resolution soon.

But, the LEOs have dropped hints as related to RL and not ruling him out. There has to be something there.

All the acronyms.
No I don't see that happening either.
I figured maybe they had reports from a few people in their tips telling them to look closer at RL so they felt obligated to make sure they could say he is 100% innocent and stop the speculation. .
But..it probably has to be more than that for them to be allowed to search everything he owns.

He did not do this alone (if he had any part in it )imho.
And if he did do this..who the heck is BG as he doesn't look like RL at all

I figured maybe they had reports from a few people in their tips telling them to look closer at RL so they felt obligated to make sure they could say he is 100% innocent and stop the speculation. .
But..it probably has to be more than that for them to be allowed to search everything he owns.

Who are people in our lives? Friends. Relatives. Neighbors. Employees.

You said BG was called a participant. I guess we can parse that until the cows come home, but it doesn't sound like just one person to me.

Oh my goodness! This is just horrible! Have mercy!
it is certainly making me wonder... If you go look and look at the pattern, the ages, the dates. It's every single month..not saying people don't goo missing , but isn't that the least bit strange.... I'm sure investigators are already comparing. That's one of the ways they create a profile... But it's very eery.. I'm looking some more tomorrow. My phone keeps lagging with this website... terrible and I keep praying and I feel this is NOT his first rodeo.....hoping he gets caught whoever he is. .

I see foliage that resembles an old car with moss paint job. I think it s an optical illusion and it's not white, I don't think.
I'm scrutinizing the pic, and I honestly can't make anything out that even resembles a car in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

So much speculation/discussion about RL=BG. Also talk about profiling BG as a RSO, but if RL were to be BG, and be a RSO, we would have known through RSO list. The two are not correlating. Anyway, I don't think RL is BG, and don't think BG is on a RSO list. I'm sticking w my original theory that BG is a serial killer who was trolling, and staked out that remote wooded area prior, and revisited on occasion waiting for opportunity.

Seems like someone, anyone who knows anything at all would see the reward $$$ amount ( Well over $200,000) and come forward with some information that leads to the murderer or accomplice. That's a lot of money. Delphi is not a huge place. Surely there's a grain of truth in some gossip going on that might make a local person possibly do some sleuthing on their own and come up with some answers . Most people, I feel, would do the right thing and tell whatever they know about the murders regardless of reward dollars. But, there's also got to be some who really, really want and need that money and they need to get with the program and get some answers to report to LE.

143942135707a94c579d3afa696bb7b9.jpg

Swear I can see his eyes here. Very close set.
If this is RL..I will be going to get my eyesight checked asap

I feel like he's wearing a hat like this https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hVE6CYKHeKvCEE4yAEQMwhNKEkwSQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

Minus the fit and frilly sides. When I was a little girl, I kept ear aches allot and my mom made me wear a hat similar to that and it was booger green and it was my dads. I hated it. But, it didn't have fur, no frilly strings, and the ears weren't that long... The hat he has reminds me of that... From the very first time I saw the image, my thought hasn't changed. I don't see a hoodie. Or a cap. I see that hat in that link.... This is only my opinion and thoughts..

His eyes do look close but it looks like his nose is big... Like bubbly...he looks short..

It seems like the police are not concerned about RL's reputation & speculation. Maybe at first, but not now. Were the media staked out at the farm around the clock? My guess is no, they were tipped off by LE that they'd be executing the SW Friday. That's a deliberate message. I need to read the statement from the police officer guarding the road. It seems there was deliberate language that doesn't lean towards "this is just routine"

Seems like someone, anyone who knows anything at all would see the reward $$$ amount ( Well over $200,000) and come forward with some information that leads to the murderer or accomplice. That's a lot of money. Delphi is not a huge place. Surely there's a grain of truth in some gossip going on that might make a local person possibly do some sleuthing on their own and come up with some answers . Most people, I feel, would do the right thing and tell whatever they know about the murders regardless of reward dollars. But, there's also got to be some who really, really want and need that money and they need to get with the program and get some answers to report to LE.
I am so very upset that this big of a reward has not brought forth a arrest in this case.

My theory has been from the beginning that it's a SK.

One never has to answer any questions put forth to them by LE - never. In a situation such as this, I'm glad RL is not talking because it is in his best interest.

I'm not. I want justice for these little girls. That's my priority.

You know the fact that LE made the public statement that RL is not cooperating indicates they are trying to put public pressure on him because they believe he did something or knows something. This isn't a case where they're on a wild goose chase. They have reason to be looking at him. They know more than we do.

I want whoever did this to face justice and be taken off the streets so he or she can't hurt anyone else and because society can't allow the taking of a life in this manner to be without repercussions. If justice is bad by this kindly old
man with a rap sheet talking to LE then that's what I want to happen.

Two innocent children were murdered. Their rights to live and the rights of other kids not to be murdered take precedence over the legal needs of this man. IMO.

All the acronyms.

Oh my gosh! We are on the same wavelength!!

I don't know... It's possible. But I can say with certainty that even if I had no knowledge whatsoever of a crime like this, and the police questioned me, I'd be nervous as hell! Especially if it happened on my property. When I get that nervous I say some weird things. I get so flustered. So could be either, both or neither. Just another perspective.

Exactly! Some people just ramble when nervous, and say inappriopriate things and then don't even know what they've said. Not crime related, but my Mom is going through chemo, of course she's nervous! Some of the things she has said I just smh...

I sure want to know where the footprints that led to the girls were tracked from. In my head, I always thought along the bank. But I'm wondering if they went right up the property.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Would be nice if that information would be released, but we don't know who found the tracks, or where they were found, if it was one set of prints, or 3 sets of prints...

If ten men of varying ages were lined up in these same clothes, I doubt any one of them would stand out as looking like this image. To me it is just clothing with (probably) a mustache.

I was telling my husband and friend the other day that I needed alibis for my husband, and her boyfriend for Feb 13th... now I was just joking because I'm in VA, and I KNOW neither were in IN nor have they ever been to IN in their life. But interestingly enough, neither one could remember what they were doing that day. Didn't know what day of the week it was. Didn't even connect that it was the day before Valentine's Day, etc. Yet BOTH were at work that day! (sigh) Men!! Both guys are bulky and tall. Both have been known to dress identical to BG on most days! It's just that the clothing is so common. There's really nothing about BG's appearance that sets off an alarm to me. NOTHING in his clothing at all.

You know what I find unbelievable as a city slicker? I am not seeing residents of Delphi on TV news or morning shows, Those folks seem to be sticking together and keeping their mouths shut. The only two verified people I've seen defend RL
on SM are related to him, or were I should say.

The reward goes unclaimed because LE knew early on who & that's my opinion.
Maybe they don't have the second one because he's in the wind? You can't hide for long from the FBI & U.S. Marshals.

Just wanted to note that I have found it odd also that we are not hearing more on news from Delphi residents. It's almost a strange kind of hush. Very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther