IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it would make sense if you were close by and knew the coast was clear. It would be less risky than driving out where you might be spotted. JMO.

I wonder this too. If he did it was a ballsy move. MOO

Just on this..

Is it popular consensus on here that the girls were removed and then brought back in the middle of the night? I am wondering how this could of happened? Although LE called off the search, I am sure family and friends were still driving and walking around (I did question this on a thread many moons ago)? Could someone of brought two bodies and left them in this area in the dark of the night?

Seriously, it is Detective 101 to search the home and outbuildings of the property upon which two bodies were found. This is not odd.

Imagine the trial where the attorney for BG, not PO/RL, grills LE on NOT searching the property.
I agree, especially after LE said that info they were getting from him didn't add up.

Some days with this case it sure feels like it... :crazy:

I seriously wanna cry. And eat fried stuff.

Luckily menopause has already determined I am not allowed to sleep longer than 2-3 hours at a time, so I am ever-vigilant (aka maniacally obsessive) for updates.

Thank you all for digging up stuff and links I am too lazy or clueless to find. I love y'all muchly.

I do not want it to be RL, but if it is, then it is. I care about Libby and Abby first off.

MOO

As far as I know they never said whether it was from a video just that it was from her phone.

Early on when the info was released, police said the image was from a video on Liberty's phone.

EllieBee, I hate to be 'that poster' but I hadn't read that about LE saying it was for his own protection. Would you happen to have a link? tia.

Police arrested him Saturday on a probation violation warrant stemming from a drunk driving conviction. There is a 15-day probation violation hold on his release, and he remains incarcerated, Riley and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said earlier this week. Leazenby said he was moved from the Carroll County Jail, where he was originally being held, to an undisclosed jail for his safety.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

Yes, I was mistaken about whom was being discussed. The "friend" was a younger guy that many have said started to use the word "victim" before anyone knew the girls were deceased. I did not hear him say that. I just thought he stammered while saying "the".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly couldn't tell if it was a slip up or a stammer. Glad there are people who didn't hear "victims"!
:daisy:

Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, were found dead on a Delphi trail last week. Police say a photo showing the suspect in jeans and a sweatshirt or jacket was captured in video recorded on German’s cell phone. The video also captured what may be the suspect’s voice saying “down the hill".

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/22/officials-holding-press-conference-to-provide-info-on-double-homicide-of-delphi-teens/

Watch the presser where the grandfather speaks. I believe that the say it there.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Eta - Actually, I think its the original presser where they released the pictures and the audio. Sorry about that.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

It's possible RL saw something, or stumbled onto something nobody should ever have to see and possibly threatened himself.

He may have info or even evidence implicating him in something that happened; but he's too afraid to talk. Maybe he himself was threatened at gunpoint and forced to help move the bodies or something of that nature.

Kinda out there, but at this point I guess anything is possible. I don't think for a second he is BG, but I do think a connection to BG is possible (besides the possibility above, I believe it could be a relative or good friend and he may have suspicions but is covering for him).

If not, he is a very unlucky man to be caught in the crosshairs.

Maybe RL wouldn't allow it.

A good point. If RL is involved then it's obvious why he would refuse a search. Even if innocent it is understandable. It is quite an invasion of privacy. I wouldn't want strangers looking through all my closets and drawers.

Sorry, I can't spend 24-7 here like some can. It's really hard to keep up. Isn't a grain bin a silo?

This is a grain bin
attachment.php

this is a silo
attachment.php

There are actually both similar to the ones i posted located on the property across the street from RL residence: Owned by a farming LLC

edited to add: The grain bin is located on the front of the property just off W county rd 300N
The silo is located on the back northwest corner of the barn.

Attachments

• grain bin.jpg
    grain bin.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 782
  • silo.jpg
    silo.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 791
IIRC 70 warrants have been issued, many homes have been searched and several arrests have been made. RL is being culled from that pack to be slaughtered.

Probable cause: "the bodies of the victims were found on property belonging to him" and "he is currently under arrest for a probation violation" are all that is needed.

I am not sure it was 70 'warrants'. There were varying reports but most said 70 subpoenas. But then there were other reports explaining the difference between a subpoena and a warrant, but what I have is this;

"Carroll County Prosecutor Rob Ives has said about 70 subpoenas and three search warrants had been issued and served in connection with the case as of Tuesday."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/search-warrant-served-in-case-of-slain-delphi-indiana-girls/

After the arrest of RL there were interviews mentioning "a dozen" searches"

What I remember is LE explaining the difference between a subpoena, an arrest warrant and a search warrant. But that link is escaping me.

The court can Subpoena records for a Business - Websleuths postings by Steleheart... A summons to appear - Steleheart must appear as witness... A search warrant for Steleheart's property... An arrest warrant for the custody of Steleheart..

:cow: but I will look further.

And whats more, why would he use a lie about picking up tropical fish, knowing he didn't even have a fish tank?
"Tropical fish" is one slang word for Ecstasy, MDMA. But, maybe RL really does have a fish tank. MOO

Everyone. Here is a very accurate estimated height that I promised.
attachment.php

Attachments

• BG Height.jpg
    BG Height.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 977
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors