IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji115] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] right on point to the comment about well dressed bg being homeless

I don't think he's homeless I think he's overdressed for the weather because he is disguising himself.

attachment.php

Thank you Please look at #1. not accounted for sex offender in central Indiana. looks like BG (the only person so far for me)!!!!! history as drifter (police mentioned possible vagrant etc). Ties to Lafayette. Regardless they should find this dude.

editing to say, I cannot be the only person here to think this. I just need to make sure this isn't the man. It is just too eerie how much he looks specifically like BG. Ps. homeless or drifters own jeans, they do odd jobs, they can get a coat from a salvation army potentially. We are acting like BG was dressed for a fancy dinner. Maybe drifter is better word than homeless. Anyways I really want LE to look into this man.

Attachments

• poster-pic.jpg
    poster-pic.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 900
Her last tweet was in like 2014. Like many of us, it seems she abandoned Twitter. I def. don't think she met up with someone via Twitter.

Instagram or FB could be a totally different story. On her main FB account she has many friends. Easy to see someone's update there. Especially if she was active on FB.

I prefer the theory of stalking the girls at street, for example:
Someone could remember if see a worker in the street, a mechanic, a salesman?

They were dropped off at the trail in a relatives car. They did not walk there.

“It’s just one of those things that you hope they can come and conclude it and figure out what happened,” said Robert McCoy, Delphi resident. “Catch this individual, I mean he’s a monster.”

Robert McCoy said he moved to Delphi about eight years ago.

He like many others in the community are hoping for an arrest and justice for the families.

“I never experienced this situation, but I can not imagine what these families are going through,” said McCoy. “They need closure. They need closure.”

Investigators said the reward money for anyone with information leading to an arrest is now more than $234,000 thousand dollars.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/22/more-t...ation-continues-in-delphi-double-murder-case/

**Please delete if not allowed.

It appears that Libby has multiple social media accounts of different types. She clearly states she's a minor and the screen names to find and follow each of her accounts. It would have been very easy to follow her via social media.

https://mobile.twitter.com/libby1227?lang=en
0f264ec7e319a4918c8901f71e71edc6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And omg... This childs profile is public and all her screen names are public. Even her kik account... Wth.... Parents PLEASE PLEASE CHECK NOW AND MAKE SURE YOUR KIDS PROFILES ARE PRIVATE.... THEY GOT No BUSINESS PUTTING THAT OUT THERE... And too go ahead and put it out there. I'm in no way blaming her parents out family for not catching this... I'm jus saying if your a parent guardian, please make sure your kids info isn't out there like hers is. I clicked follow and automatically added me and gave me her accounts to her snap chat and kik... That is not good... [emoji36] [emoji55] [emoji55] [emoji55] [emoji47] [emoji55] [emoji46] [emoji54] [emoji55] [emoji47] [emoji46] [emoji54]

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...i-land-owner-has-april-3-court-date/99503060/
Heres an article from the Milwaukee newspaper. Two things stand out here: near the end of the article the paper reported BG as saying 'go down the hill' instead of the three word version LE is somehow sticking to.
Also the reporter says Libby turned on her camera 'after being confronted' by BG which adds a wrinkle as well. This reporter is either adroit at guessing or has found an LE source that is willing to let go w some details.
Thanks as always for everyone's thoughtful posts.

I don't think he's homeless I think he's overdressed for the weather because he is disguising himself.

I asked earlier and the high was low forties that day. Pretty cold.

So many new threads and posts I am unable to keep up... can anyone please give me a quick update on where we are? Any new developments? Status of RL? Anything that is pertinent to the investigation...not necessarily theories.

Thank you all!!

Oh and I did see the side by side comparison of RL and BG...IMO I am seeing the same person [emoji18]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thank you Please look at #1. not accounted for sex offender in central Indiana. looks like BG (the only person so far for me)!!!!! history as drifter (police mentioned possible vagrant etc). Ties to Lafayette. Regardless they should find this dude.

editing to say, I cannot be the only person here to think this. I just need to make sure this isn't the man. It is just too eerie how much he looks specifically like BG. Ps. homeless or drifters own jeans, they do odd jobs, they can get a coat from a salvation army potentially. We are acting like BG was dressed for a fancy dinner. Maybe drifter is better word than homeless. Anyways I really want LE to look into this man.

I'm pretty sure they agree with you that they'd like to find him.. Do they have his DNA?

So many new threads and posts I am unable to keep up... can anyone please give me a quick update on where we are? Any new developments? Status of RL? Anything that is pertinent to the investigation...not necessarily theories.

Thank you all!!

Oh and I did see the side by side comparison of RL and BG...IMO I am seeing the same person [emoji18]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

RL still in jail. New hearing April 3rd. Has asked to post bond. No word on that yet... that's about it.

I asked earlier and the high was low forties that day. Pretty cold.
43degrees for a high but w a breeze that would have been really chilly especially up on the trail. Not really light hoodie weather unless the sun was directly on you and even then you'd have to be moving pretty briskly to keep warm. Teenagers don't always make wardrobe choices based on the weather though.
That social media profile was so out there for anyone that age, and kik is basically anonymous, IG is full of fake profiles, I'm not judging the parents or whoever was watching after her but, literally anyone could have been in contact w her prior to the attack.
Thanks as always for everyone's thoughtful posts

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...i-land-owner-has-april-3-court-date/99503060/
Heres an article from the Milwaukee newspaper. Two things stand out here: near the end of the article the paper reported BG as saying 'go down the hill' instead of the three word version LE is somehow sticking to.
Also the reporter says Libby turned on her camera 'after being confronted' by BG which adds a wrinkle as well. This reporter is either adroit at guessing or has found an LE source that is willing to let go w some details.
Thanks as always for everyone's thoughtful posts.
I can say... Someone gave a opinion and said. It sounded like to them he could've possibly said " do y'all need help" listening to this, that is what it could say as well... teen_victim_recorded_voice_of.amp

All I'm saying is they made it clear that although it's not clear what he's saying, what is clear is the voice.....

I can say... Someone gave a opinion and said. It sounded like to them he could've possibly said " do y'all need help" listening to this, that is what it could say as well... teen_victim_recorded_voice_of.amp

All I'm saying is they made it clear that although it's not clear what he's saying, what is clear is the voice.....

LE was pretty clear that he was saying "down the hill" I believe them.

This very BG lookalike( suspect #1) has me thinking RL has offered someone similar a lift to or from Delphi that day. He may or may not have known him.
Makes sense he would lie if he did know him and was probably not supposed to be associating with him..both on probation or similar.
Police have gotten new info from tips or their own investigations that have shown RL has failed to mention this man("been less than truthful with alibi")
That would definitely make them wonder as to his level of involvement and make it necessary for further investigation to either clear him entirely or see if the girls had been in his home and he was well aware of a crime taking/had taken place.
Would also explain why the car was taken away if he had the suspect in there at any point.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

And omg... This childs profile is public and all her screen names are public. Even her kik account... Wth.... Parents PLEASE PLEASE CHECK NOW AND MAKE SURE YOUR KIDS PROFILES ARE PRIVATE.... THEY GOT No BUSINESS PUTTING THAT OUT THERE... And too go ahead and put it out there. I'm in no way blaming her parents out family for not catching this... I'm jus saying if your a parent guardian, please make sure your kids info isn't out there like hers is. I clicked follow and automatically added me and gave me her accounts to her snap chat and kik... That is not good... [emoji36] [emoji55] [emoji55] [emoji55] [emoji47] [emoji55] [emoji46] [emoji54] [emoji55] [emoji47] [emoji46] [emoji54]

Have to say it.... Are you sure that the twitter account has always been "out there like hers is" OR is it possible that LE recently re-opened the account to all and sundry to see who clicks on "follow"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500