IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
50-60 people of interest?? After 5 weeks? It's like they say in football , if you have two quarterbacks, you have NO quarterbacks."

LE has had over 13,000 tips! JMO but narrowing it down to approximately 50-60 to strongly consider seems like really good work. We have spent entire evenings just debating the merits of 1 RSO. JMO.

Also Slocum stated, about this case, "It's definitely unique". I think that says a great deal.

The only thing he really said when he expounded on that is that he's seen more help on this case than he has ever seen before. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I only listened to it once.

I disagree. Murderers on the loose, OK, send your kids out there. It's all fine. Oh and by the way, sign up for summer camp.

I think Slocum was trying to say nobody should be blaming the kids or the parents for Abbey and Libby being outside on a nice afternoon in Indiana on 2/13. He said he would have let his own children hike those trails. He was not in anyway suggesting that parents shouldn't supervise their kids. He said the opposite in fact, that people now that these murders have occurred should be more cautious of their surroundings and be supervised but they should still get outside and enjoy nature. I'm not debating the merits of what he said... only reporting what he said. As parents we all need to do what we think is right to keep our children safe. Please no need to be snarky.

Again I'll ask the question is the BG wearing a black shirt with a skull picture on it? I was watching a video on Youtube and seen a shirt similar to what I think BG might be wearing! There are such shirts This is just an example not saying the guy who has the shirt on in the example pictures is the BG skull shirta.jpgskull shirt.jpgBG.jpg

The only thing he really said when he expounded on that is that he's seen more help on this case than he has ever seen before. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I only listened to it once.

That's exactly how I took the comment as well.

I disagree. Murderers on the loose, OK, send your kids out there. It's all fine. Oh and by the way, sign up for summer camp.

*Nothing to see here, move along~~~

The thing i come away with is that it was targeted. I don't get it. Jmo

LE has had over 13,000 tips! JMO but narrowing it down to approximately 50-60 to strongly consider seems like really good work. We have spent entire evenings just debating the merits of 1 RSO. JMO.

Means, motive, opportunity. That should narrow it to very few. no matter the amount of tips, most would get tossed on specifics. It's frustrating.

Again I'll ask the question is the BG wearing a black shirt with a skull picture on it? I was watching a video on Youtube and seen a shirt similar to what I think BG might be wearing! There are such shirts This is just an example not saying the guy who has the shirt on in the example pictures is the BG View attachment 113389View attachment 113390View attachment 113391

I feel like whatever BG is wearing is more of an object coming out from under his jacket than a printed logo.

ill agree, everything but alien's. i'
m afraid that's coming.

Means, motive, opportunity. That should narrow it to very few. no matter the amount of tips, most would get tossed on specifics. It's frustrating.

60 people out of 13,000 tips is .0046 %, that is my definition of a few. It is frustrating, partially because we know so very little.

I think Slocum was trying to say nobody should be blaming the kids or the parents for Abbey and Libby being outside on a nice afternoon in Indiana on 2/13. He said he would have let his own children hike those trails. He was not in anyway suggesting that parents shouldn't supervise their kids. He said the opposite in fact, that people now that these murders have occurred should be more cautious of their surroundings and be supervised but they should still get outside and enjoy nature. I'm not debating the merits of what he said... only reporting what he said. As parents we all need to do what we think is right to keep our children safe. Please no need to be snarky.

From not drom :)

I honestly didn't get snark drom that, It has been stated in past threads that no warnings have been issued for that arwa. I do find that odd considering it's like the first murder in 15 years? Just seems that for what ever reason it doesn't seem to be random jmo

My issue with considering PO as bridge guy, and I'm not saying he is or isn't (*eta the isn't from autocorrect) that bg seems much more thinner especially from the hips down. My 2 pennies for what it's worth.

I honestly didn't get snark drom that, It has been stated in past threads that no warnings have been issued for that arwa. I do find that odd considering it's like the first murder in 15 years? Just seems that for what ever reason it doesn't seem to be random jmo

I was referring to Bunnyhop's reply to me to just go ahead and sign kids up for summer camp with murderers on the lose... sorry but to me that did come across as snarky.

I feel like whatever BG is wearing is more of an object coming out from under his jacket than a printed logo.

Myself included, it appears to be at his neck as well and has that stand alone look. Jmo

GH went ahead and found the exact spot on the youtube video of the bridge and scaled in the POI/BG. That's how he saw, where the actual location is.

-Nin

Nin, is what you are saying...GH could change the size of the person (zoom in, zoom out) but what CANNOT be changed (and what is needed to establish where he was standing) is the trees around him and the intricate details of his surroundings captured in the video still? I find that is what is so fascinating about GH's work...how he honed in on the very intricate details of BG's surroundings. Love your posts!

My issue with considering PO as bridge guy, and I'm not saying he is or is, that bg seems much more thinner especially from the hips down. My 2 pennies for what it's worth.

I agree, i just don't see the similarities at all. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member