IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like whatever BG is wearing is more of an object coming out from under his jacket than a printed logo.

What type of object do you see? JMO I see 2 black eyes, a black nose and mouth surrounded by white.....

Justice will come in this case. It will. My concern is we will be peeking at this thread 5 years down the road, waiting for this person(s) to finally get their freedom revoked. I think of the Iowa girls.....

What type of object do you see? JMO I see 2 black eyes, a black nose and mouth surrounded by white.....

I see a white plastic bag handle. It could be a million things. That was my first guess 5 weeks ago.

Again I'll ask the question is the BG wearing a black shirt with a skull picture on it? I was watching a video on Youtube and seen a shirt similar to what I think BG might be wearing! There are such shirts This is just an example not saying the guy who has the shirt on in the example pictures is the BG View attachment 113389View attachment 113390View attachment 113391

I am one who has seen the skull. It is like the Outlaws skull but I looked for a various with the piston "crossbones" and couldn't find one. Maybe his jacket is covering them up. Once you see the Outlaws skull you almost can't unsee it.

LE is still looking for BG. Complaints in SM groups from people being questioned as of today because of comments made on SM and pictures on their facebooks.

LE has had over 13,000 tips! JMO but narrowing it down to approximately 50-60 to strongly consider seems like really good work. We have spent entire evenings just debating the merits of 1 RSO. JMO.

And they wouldn't have that of not for Libby's quick thinking. They would have been like those poor girls in nearby Flora. Or any number of kids for whom LE barely have anything to investigate.

LE is still looking for BG. Complaints in SM groups from people being questioned as of today because of comments made on SM and pictures on their facebooks.

I think that's good evidence as to why TOS here are to not post things from SM... too much damage can be done.. Yes, they are still looking for BG. Got the feeling from Slocum they are concerned he was able to just wander out of the area, but I also go the impression LE suspects more than one person is involved. I think LE feels if you are able to arrest an accessory then you will find BG.

Yes, BTK had a kill kit but I don't think this suspect is a serial killer.

So you think these are his first murders? Perhaps we should discuss what the definition of a serial killer is...

I was referring to Bunnyhop's reply to me to just go ahead and sign kids up for summer camp with murderers on the lose... sorry but to me that did come across as snarky.

Hi there. He does say that in the audio. I was responding to the original post by Ms Marple.
Did you listen? All the way through? He says towards the end about summer camp.

He also states it's safe to send your kids outdoors, with "murderers" on the loose.

Here it is:

http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

I don't think the "white thing" is smoke. It looks too thick and opaque to me. I think if LE thought he was a smoker they would have stated that as part of his description.

And they wouldn't have that of not for Libby's quick thinking. They would have been like those poor girls in nearby Flora. Or any number of kids for whom LE barely have anything to investigate.

That is the one thing I think everyone here can agree. It's led down some rabbit holes, for sure, but in the end, it may be the nail in the coffin.

I've thought the same since looking at the available evidence and photo/video work of GrayHuze. I believe the crime was committed in the time between the girls being dropped off and the time they were supposed to be picked up, and that it was committed right after they exited the bridge, and the suspect(s) left immediately. I have several questions, such as, COD, whether or not this was a sexually motivated crime or something else? Could one of the girls have been pushed off the bridge? So many questions that can quickly lead to assumptions with what little info LE is willing to release. Let's all hope/pray this is resolved quickly and completely. I cannot imagine what the families are experiencing,
Man, things sure get far afield here. Disguises? Fall guys? Planted evidence? Moving bodies? Kill kits? Framing? More times than not, the simplest answer is the right one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you think these are his first murders? Perhaps we should discuss what the definition of a serial killer is...

Whoever is capable of such evil is capable of it again or before. The confounding part here, as a fellow sleuther, is not understanding the "why."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn