IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many have suggested that he is coming up on Abby since it is suspected that blue smear on the far left of the picture is her sweater/coat

I see the blurred area to the left of syspect in the one image as his right arm/jackey from the frame before the image they pulled from the video. And have that that there is more then one step between the two images that LE has made public. As i have said the area on suspects left front leg has been intentionad pixelated/blurred. Jmo

Yes, tracking all IP addresses. I'm sure they've run all the members of any groups, blogs, websites etc. interested in the case. Easy task for FBI.
For privacy reason i can't see SM groups or websites handing over IP addresses and personal information without some kind of court order. I mean even here it is likely that only administrators have access to that kind of information. My guess is that moderators do not. At least that is how it works on a forum that i am a team member at.

I see the blurred area to the left of syspect in the one image as his right arm/jackey from the frame before the image they pulled from the video. And have that that there is more then one step between the two images that LE has made public. As i have said the area on suspects left front leg has been intentionad pixelated/blurred. Jmo
I kept thinking that as well.
And was very curious about the spot on the left side of image that looks blue or black..it does look as though between the pics there are missing pieces...

IMO this is exactly when he "took control." I think that's Abby to his right (our left) and I, like others think he's pulling something from his jeans/jacket, likely a weapon. If that is for sure Abby, it stands to reason that's when the "nightmare" from which the girls would not awake, began.

Surprised there hasn't been more discussion about this. Since so many are trying to figure out how he controlled both victims.
Oh there's been loads of discussion/arguments about this. I think it's likely it is her, giving Credence to why LE is unable to fish out more visual for public consumption. That's sort of why the 80 feet away theory doesn't work for me fully as I really can't imagine Libby thinking this man a threat from 80 feet away. 13 and 14 year olds can run, and with a head start like that, why stand there and let him catch up? Besides there would be loads of available pix and maybe even video for us to see if he was 80 feet away. I dunno JMO I guess.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I agree about the intentioned pixelations. LE have their reasons I guess.

Agreed. I think it is a lesson learned that if we sleuth people, be open and up front about it. Do not try to hide your IP address or go under assumed names. Those things are easy to spot if you know what you are looking for.

Good place to remind amateurs to never pursue anything if there is a suspicion of CP. Call LE and let them handle it or you may end up in trouble and unable to sleep.

I don't think there's anything wrong with discussion of theories, but I leave the lead chasing and digging to LE because they're better at it than I am. That's not referring to CP, either.

BG could be so comfortable on High Bridge if BG grew up in or near the area. At the tender age of thirteen, our two local girls were comfortable snapping photos while on High Bridge.

Don't some drugs give a false sense of bravado? He could've been high, no pun intended. Adrenaline? I don't know.

I, can def see that whatever the white thing is sticking out the top of his jacket is also sticking out down at the bottom, u can also see in the pic when he is either pulling or jus pulled his right arm out of his pocket because u can see the color of his hand and I can't see it in the other pic..

posts have been removed. Please do not discuss FB group comments, tips you read about on FB, tips you may have provided to LE, etc etc etc.

Probably already mentioned but both Delphi and the town w the Iowa case had major renovation projects ( churches and other buildings) going on around the same time.
Ted Bundys wiki states he often attacked near ongoing construction sites. Ive always been curious about that. As far as I know, he has never told an interviewer why.

I don't think this case is "cold" or going that way anytime soon. Sometimes I think people watch too many hour long crime shows and have no patience or understanding of what really goes into an investigation such as this.

LE is doing a great job and I have the utmost faith that they will bring this monster to justice.

:praying:

Tree stand. If he was hunting and waiting for /looking for / watching , without being noticed , that could be a place where he wouldn't be noticed? His clothing would blend in. Hunters start early, when it's colder, so they dress warmer. May be sitting there a good while, so need some food, drink, water. Binoculars. A smart Hunter carries and uses rope: 1. to help themselves get up on the stand 2. To tie self so they don't fall asleep and fall off, or fall off when changing positions 3. To tie gear , clothing as it warms up, etc . All that could explain him loaded up under his jacket.

So, he may have had his own deer stand ( covered in DNA, fingerprints) , has plenty of time to remove it. ( saying it's a more modern deer stand, looks kinda like an old fashioned lawn chair, with no legs or back. Maybe think cheap stadium seating with ropes) . Or, he used an old one he found. Some older ones could be more DIY, old school - - - they are wooden, nailed to a tree. Look like a mini deck, or mini platform. Being wooden, more camoflagued. MOO. Brainstorming , thinking.

ETA: wouldn't necessarily have to have his stand on a Tree? Bridge supports would work depending on straps, etc , round or square mount.

Hey thanks. Here is a quick gif with red reference line. Will fine tune and clean it up later:

attachment.php

-Nin

It looks like he is veering left to "go around" someone in front of him. Also, with this new pic, I feel like he is wearing a grey hoodie underneath blue coat, and the hoodie string is peeking out the top. ( did not think that's what that was initially). I also feel like I can clearly make out the bill of a camo ball cap in this as well.
Thank you so much for doing this! It looks so different to me - more clear? He also appears younger to me than my initial impression. Possibly late 30's - early forties.
Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Libby shot that video because BG was trekking that bridge in a mighty fast pace and coming up on Abby.

Tree stand. If he was hunting and waiting for /looking for / watching , without being noticed , that could be a place where he wouldn't be noticed? His clothing would blend in. Hunters start early, when it's colder, so they dress warmer. May be sitting there a good while, so need some food, drink, water. Binoculars. A smart Hunter carries and uses rope: 1. to help themselves get up on the stand 2. To tie self so they don't fall asleep and fall off, or fall off when changing positions 3. To tie gear , clothing as it warms up, etc . All that could explain him loaded up under his jacket.

So, he may have had his own deer stand ( covered in DNA, fingerprints) , has plenty of time to remove it. ( saying it's a more modern deer stand, looks kinda like an old fashioned lawn chair, with no legs or back. Maybe think cheap stadium seating with ropes) . Or, he used an old one he found. Some older ones could be more DIY, old school - - - they are wooden, nailed to a tree. Look like a mini deck, or mini platform. Being wooden, more camoflagued. MOO. Brainstorming , thinking.
A climbing deer stand is easy.. Lightweight.

Don't some drugs give a false sense of bravado? He could've been high, no pun intended. Adrenaline? I don't know.
And we couldn't possibly know if he was sure footed or not based upon 2 stills from a video. He's looking down, probably because he is unsure of his footing, but maybe just because. No way on Earth to tell anything about his gait, speed, sure footedness, etc. Ugh, ugh, this case makes me grumpy.

It looks like he is veering left to "go around" someone in front of him. Also, with this new pic, I feel like he is wearing a grey hoodie underneath blue coat, and the hoodie string is peeking out the top. ( did not think that's what that was initially). I also feel like I can clearly make out the bill of a camo ball cap in this as well.
Thank you so much for doing this! It looks so different to me - more clear? He also appears younger to me than my initial impression. Possibly late 30's - early forties.
Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always thought it was a camo hat. Much like the one that RL is wearing under his hoodie in one of his interviews...I believe the first one. (Though I don't think RL is BG at all)

when did they say there was more than one step in between the two pictures?

Reading that article from a month ago.

Top priority processing
Fast tracked

2 days to week foe results

Need 30-35 human cells

It's been well over two weeks, if i read right it was collected from the crime scene, if it's from an object, cig butt, soda can, doesn't mean it's from suspect. Jmo

If they did collect any dna it seems it was not viable, not a match to a known person or it was dna from one of the victims. Jmo

I don't think they have a lead, wish they did. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member