IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mother of an Indiana teen found murdered last month spoke out for the first time this weekend.

At a vigil on Saturday in nearby Monticello, community members said they are hopeful that the girls' killer will be found.

"We will be forever grateful to the men and women who have spent countless hours to help us find justice," Williams said. "We are going to get through this. We need to stick together."

read:http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Mother-of-murdered-Delphi-teen-speaks-out-at-vigil-417197903.html

You don't need an IP address to find out a lot on people who use the same nicknames, email address and who say a lot online.

ETA And you don't have to be LE and obtain logs of IPs to come by IPs. Sometimes you know people who know people with access and sometimes you catch them yourself, and I don't mean hackerz dun it. Sometimes criminals leave all the windows and doors open and the neighborhood watch goes in and looks around & calls the police, so to speak. In my opinion. Allegedly.

Actually, tracking is way beyond IP addresses now. It's easier and more accurate to track common factors such as computer used, Web browser used, plugins installed, etc. If you've got scripting turned on (which you must likely do, or you wouldn't be able to do much on the web these days) then you're allowing every site you visit to gather all kinds of info about your device. They can even read what applications you have installed!

EDIT: we've all got unique fingerprints.

Now, I'm checking out because the genitalia and flap-hanging-from-jeans discussions have started again.
:seeya:

Great info, FreeRoad!

Sleuthers and Mods --

I think this information ought to be also put on the "media, maps & timelines" thread.

Anyone else agree? It's good info, IMO, and it would be helpful to have it in a place where we can refer to it quickly.

I agree. Please add it to the media thread or ask the OP to add it. It's good information.

I know it's not helpful but may I park my ewww here, please? Ewww.
Absolutely ewww. I hope that's not what I'm seeing, but it appears to be open to me. Shifting of his legs in between stepping looks like the fabric separating where the zipper should be holding it together. And.. I'm officially neaseaous. The whole case has made me sick, but I've been holding out hope that maybe, possibly, there wasn't a sexual component. Now, ughh, that hope is fading.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

I wish the conversation hadn't gone down this route. I feel like the talk about his fly is distracting from helping the girls. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh gee Nin, now when I concentrate on the brown hoodie sticking out of the bottom of his jacket, I swear I can see the outline of his family jewels. Especially when it's GIFing. I have thought in past threads and have posted that maybe he was flashing them. Now I'm thinking again, what if he flashed them as they past him on the bridge, then followed them leaving "little John" outside his pants, but under his hoodie?

I really need to go away I think. Lol this case is driving me nuts, speaking of...I really do see something there...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I don't see "jewels" and I'm very thankful. I see when animated his hand in right pocket as if BG would grabb the end of the white thing (maybe, below the blue jacket looking out of the brown sweat shirt) and if he would pull on the thing. It's looking perverse, sorry.
Even if I don't see the "jewels" I think BG did something like that. Police said a criminal action began to start when Libby took the pic. What other criminal action could have started if not something like denuding?? By what, on the bridge, without something other behave to be seen? I don't think it had been only a verbal action.

Im a lot less interested in serial killers now than I used to be but back in the day I did read all about BTK too. My daughters can tell you it has scarred me. I warn them too often that monsters do exist.

O/T
I'm currently reading a book about BTK. One thing that really caught my attention is they had his voice on tape.* 4 words* "You have a home- -- i - - cide" called into to an operator from an telephone booth. He left the phone off the hook and a person behind him , unknown to BTK, picked up the phone to make a call and realized the operator was trying to talk to BTK , looked up and caught a glimpse from a distance of BTK walking away and getting in his car and driving away. Neither the 4 word recording nor a glimpse of BTK was helpful in capturing him.

Actually, tracking is way beyond IP addresses now. It's easier and more accurate to track common factors such as computer used, Web browser used, plugins installed, etc. If you've got scripting turned on (which you must likely do, or you wouldn't be able to do much on the web these days) then you're allowing every site you visit to gather all kinds of info about your device. They can even read what applications you have installed!

EDIT: we've all got unique fingerprints.

Now, I'm checking out because the genitalia and flap-hanging-from-jeans discussions have started again.
:seeya:

Non-geek and more of a researcher. MAC address?

I wish the conversation hadn't gone down this route. I feel like the talk about his fly is distracting from helping the girls. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand how you feel, but it's really just discussion around the water cooler waiting for the police to finish their investigation and arrest someone. Not sure anyone here, despite the best of intentions and desires, can help LE.

Great info, FreeRoad!

Sleuthers and Mods --

I think this information ought to be also put on the "media, maps & timelines" thread.

Anyone else agree? It's good info, IMO, and it would be helpful to have it in a place where we can refer to it quickly.

Or you could just look at the case map? :p Which has links to articles and the chopper footage too. JS :D

O/TI'm currently reading a book about BTK. One thing that really caught my attention is they had his voice on tape.* 4 words* "You have a home- -- i - - cide" called into to an operator from an telephone booth. He left the phone off the hook and a person behind him , unknown to BTK, picked up the phone to make a call and realized the operator was trying to talk to BTK , looked up and caught a glimpse from a distance of BTK walking away and getting in his car and driving away. Neither the 4 word recording nor a glimpse of BTK was helpful in capturing him.
None of this was O/T for me because I have been agonizing over why we can't make a better identification of BG. You did a great service in putting my mind to rest. Thank you

PLEASE do not start the convo's again that he's exposing himself! Thread got in trouble last time and it is obnoxious!

None of this was O/T for me because I have been agonizing over why we can't make a better identification of BG. You did a great service in putting my mind to rest. Thank you

You know I respect you, but that's an assumption based on absence of fact. We have no way of knowing if LE has identified BG or not.

Maybe I'm Pollyannaish here but I have more faith in these ladies and gentleman of LE. I'll bet besides the families that no one wants an arrest and conviction more than them.

[video=twitter;846468558968307713]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/846468558968307713[/video]

Rich Van Wyk‏@VanwykWTHR 9m
9 minutes ago

Since #delphigirls Libby & Abby were murdered Mark Mendel has sold 2,000+ special shirts. Profits go to the girls families #wthr

Great info, FreeRoad!

Sleuthers and Mods --

This video is quite revealing. It was taken shortly after the bodies were located. You can see the entire investigation somewhat taking place. If you watch closely, you can see flashes from LE taking crime scene photos. You can see the crime scene tent in the woods also.

Someone told me (not on a forum) that you can see what appears to be a bloody area at the ledge of dirt near where the bodies were found. Right above where a diver is searching tree outcroppings. I see what they were pointing out and it does look like blood pooling but it's tough to tell even while pausing the video. While the crime scene tape can be seen near there there is no tape surrounding this small area as you would expect if it were blood related to the crime.

[video=twitter;846470773321687040]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/846470773321687040[/video]

Rich Van Wyk‏@VanwykWTHR 1m
1 minute ago

6 weeks after #delphi girls Abby and Libby were murdered police are rechecking leads and interviews While they look into new ones #wthr

Been two weeks since I was last on here, and it's quite sad to see that there's been no major developments in this case. One quick question;

How do the police know, for sure, that the girls were murdered?

if the video showed criminal behaviour and was posted to snapchat how come no one saw it and reported them as in danger when they were first missing?

I don't think BG is exposing anything and I think what we all see is due to lighting. The sun looks bright and relections caught in a still photo from a video are so difficult to distinguish.

I do think it's important to consider he may be exposing himself even though I don't see that. I lived in within a hundred miles or so from this area when I was 13. A friend and I were walking along a desolate road in the middle of a forest preserve. A guy drove by in an old classic race type car. She yelled 'nice car'. Around 30 minutes later, we had already turned around and had been walking back, we heard something behind us. It was that guy! He had n jeans and cowboy boots. He was walking very fast towards us, hands in pockets, and was exposing himself through the zipper. An elderly couple drove past at that point and he took off into the woods. I don't know where his car was. That was our lucky day. This was in the late 80's. It's never been safe for young girls to walk in remote areas, not even together.

This video is quite revealing. It was taken shortly after the bodies were located. You can see the entire investigation somewhat taking place. If you watch closely, you can see flashes from LE taking crime scene photos. You can see the crime scene tent in the woods also.

Someone told me (not on a forum) that you can see what appears to be a bloody area at the ledge of dirt near where the bodies were found. Right above where a diver is searching tree outcroppings. I see what they were pointing out and it does look like blood pooling but it's tough to tell even while pausing the video. While the crime scene tape can be seen near there there is no tape surrounding this small area as you would expect if it were blood related to the crime.

I appreciate the detail, and in no way do I mean to single you out in any way, but why are many people concerned with COD? LE knows and how does it help anyone to know or speculate as to cause? Even if we knew, we still don't know everything else so how will this help? If there is a sexual element to this crime, I'm certain LE has and is looking at similar crimes and RSO. I'm also certain they have a much better chance of identifying this bag of excrement than anyone here does, I'm really not following some of the logic. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shoegazergirl