IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd you like to be a normal person who has to work with them?

I live in a very nice area and I was shocked how many are within a few miles radius checking the RSO website.

It really is shocking. And it's shocking no matter WHERE you live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Have you watched the media interviews with RL? I missed a lot that raised red flags for me until second or third look. Just curious what your take is with both demeanor and verbiage.

Sure. Thank you! I'll take a look again...

I want to throw bleach on my eyes after reading what one man did to a little girl in Carroll (sp?) county. Awful. Disgusting. Some of these men are what nightmares are made of.

It's frustrating because sweet Libby took a picture of the guy. Is LE 100% certain that he is the man who did this? I keep asking myself that recently. I mean, I know they said he did this, but now I'm wondering if it's even him.

I wonder: if a cell phone were lying in water, would the way the water flows over it distort the cell signal so that it seemed to 'ping' from many different locations?

Does anyone know what type of work RL has done in his past?

I totally agree. No way those teenagers were moved all around to just bring them right back to where they died. Makes 0 sense to me, but what the heck do I know? Just doesn't add up in my pea picking brain.

The reason I was thinking they were moved was to -- SA them. It would have been quite difficult for someone to have their way with them for any length of time and keep them subdued without discovery with that many people searching in the area between 3 and midnight. (I'm going by that span of time from what other people posted here in how long some folks stayed after the main part of the search party left.) I know if they had been my kids I would have probably stayed way until someone made me leave. But maybe he or they did stay. I just would wonder where? Where would have it been safe in a place with no leaves and that easy for sound to travel with your victims? It looks like across the river was viewable from up on the bridge. You'd have an aerial view of almost everything around there from that vantage point IMO, but maybe not. IDK

From what I've read online, many family members searched until 2-4 AM. It's one reason I've also thought they were moved there very early that morning.

No link because I cannot link to the site because of TOS.

Like I said earlier, I think thet went the wrong way off that bridge when searching. The searchers took the easiest way for 2 teenagers to get lost. Made sense at the time. JMO

From what I've read online, many family members searched until 2-4 AM. It's one reason I've also thought they were moved there very early that morning.

No link because I cannot link to the site because of TOS.

Like I said earlier, I think the went the wrong way off that bridge when searching. The searchers took the easiest way for 2 teenagers to get lost. Made sense at the time. JMO

I agree with that as well.

For some reason I feel they were taken elsewhere for a while or it could be a possibility.

Heck, anything could be a possibility. At the end the day, we have very little information.

I'm guessing LE has probably checked out employees at that plant. I wonder though if the plant had any outside workers around the time the girls were killed. I mean like a crew, or someone, possibly there for a few days or more, to do maybe electrical work, building repairs or something along those lines. that they wouldn't have their regular employees do.

jmo

I am going to Alert on my own post so a Mod can check it out, but...12 convicted SO work at one particular business in Delphi which is located ONE mile from the local High and Middle Schools? What the actual Hell?
Would they have DNA on file?

Are we forgetting DNA, which MUST be present on the girls. Obviously, it has not matched RL or anyone else. More important than what someone is wearing or looks like.

DNA is a science that may be difficult for some jurors to understand. Who recalls the disastrous explanation of DNA during OJ's trial?

Knowing the cause of death [COD] would eliminate certain theories. I cannot reconcile the phone pings. The phone apparently survived. So, LE knows who sent texts and made calls during the critical time. Yet no one has been arrested after a thorough search of the phone's data content once a SW was issued, hopefully.

Are you assuming sexual assault?

I most definitely do. Why kill young girls if they are not going to molest and rape their victims? RL, if involved, would only shoot each once. Bang, bang. Not a pristine setting any longer. Besides, I am currently in the Camp CS Checked Evening Prior to Tuesday's search and discovery.

Let us just say, for instance, go down the hill, get in the car, drive to murder location, return to RLs property using the same road after the midnight search was publically called off. The killer(s) had plenty of time with only a few people actively still searching as it became quite chilly. What was the low the evening of the 13th? I'll check www.wunderground.com

Oh, no! On February 13 the temps fell to 23 °F.

Temperature
Mean Temperature 32 °F
Max Temperature 42 °F
Min Temperature 23 °F

Waning Gibbous, 92% of the Moon is Illuminated

https://www.wunderground.com/histor...reqdb.zip=46923&reqdb.magic=1&reqdb.wmo=99999

There was much discussion of this plant early on. I wish I could direct you to a thread. Quite interesting how this type of industry has SO employees.

Also, I do remember a few truckers weighing in stating that a trucker would never leave his truck unattended while being loaded. (paraphrasing)

Also, if I'm not mistaken I believe this was the location of the bomb threat early on and LE was photographed removing a pair of wader boots.

Maybe someone can explain how best to do a search (?) of the forum.

Edit to add if any of my recollection is not accurate, please correct

Edit to add link to bomb threat story:

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_97205aec-f942-11e6-8fd2-138759792fcf.html
Was not bomb threat that day no one in or out that,during a bomb threat u evacuate don't u

You know whats so crazy imo? how many different people this could be (as in so many of these cases). In other words, there is no shortage of shitbags and valid comparisons.

I have admittedly been skimming the past couple of days, as I'm not feeling well. I saw a mention of the protective order again. Last I saw, there was not a name attached. I know a name cannot be discussed,, but has the order been brought up in new court docs or something? How are people knowing a name now? Is there a link you can provide? ( this is a real question, not one of those passive aggressive ones trying to boss someone that they shouldn't have posted something. Lol) Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

The reason I was thinking they were moved was to -- SA them. It would have been quite difficult for someone to have their way with them for any length of time and keep them subdued without discovery with that many people searching in the area between 3 and midnight. (I'm going by that span of time from what other people posted here in how long some folks stayed after the main part of the search party left.) I know if they had been my kids I would have probably stayed way until someone made me leave. But maybe he or they did stay. I just would wonder where? Where would have it been safe in a place with no leaves and that easy for sound to travel with your victims? It looks like across the river was viewable from up on the bridge. You'd have an aerial view of almost everything around there from that vantage point IMO, but maybe not. IDK
BBM

Someone can correct me if needed. I'm getting hazy after 41 threads, but AFAIK, the full search didn't get started until after 5:00 p.m. I have a feeling they were dead and their attacker(s) long gone by 3:00 p.m. when they were supposed to be picked up. I don't think rape and murder need to take very long (if they were sexually assaulted as we suspect). So I doubt they were moved and taken back to that spot later.

The attacker(s) wouldn't know when the girls would be missed or how long the searchers would stay out that night, so it would be a risk to come back to the area. It just seems simpler to me that whoever was involved did the deed on or near that spot and left quickly. That the girls weren't found until late morning isn't reason for me to think they were moved and returned. It's a treacherous area at night for searches, and it takes time to cover an area thoroughly even in daylight.

Does anyone know for sure if the place the girls were found is visible from above? Somehow I got the impression it wasn't...but as I said, I'm getting hazy.
JMO

IMO - we have absolutely nothing new to sleuth...There are so many SM rumors that we are not allowed to sleuth.

This absolutely breaks my heart! It's been way too long w/out an arrest.

One thing I have noticed on post that some put for the weather that day bUT no mention of wind speed and direction which are factors as well.The way a voice will travel or how wind effect in a valley .some were putting up power lines which I have made menation of the project going on but was it to windy to work that day. Most likely these people non lacall and maybe union ,so what would u do with a day off being out of state and cooped up with a bunch of others guys cooped up in a motel ,hmm might b time to explore the area and maybe he had already done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823