IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot be on today as we are having friends over. I will be on again later and hope to find that you guys have solved the case!!

As I am so visual myself and it helps if I can "see" something, before I went to bed last night I made this map. It is of the routes that RL could take going from his house to the transfer station. Hope it is informational or helpful in some small way in the conversations that ya'll have today.

attachment.php
Thank you - the visual is helpful.

Is the private drive that runs under the bridge, that thin white line? It appears that goes straight to the transfer station, too.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, that was an assumption.
I was going to say he could have done just that, we don't know when. So more answers lead to more we don't really know.

Couldn't he just turned left on the orange road from the blue making it in about 6min?

I just happened to still be on! These are the routes that Google gave. No, he couldn't as the blue is a highway underpass over the orange road..

In answer to was this the Pizza King that did the fundraiser. It was not- it was Americus Pizza King just outside of town that RL had an alcoholic drink on Mon Feb 27.

The in town Delphi Pizza King had the fundraiser on Fri Feb 24 and the link to that is http://fox59.com/2017/02/24/pizza-k...raiser-for-families-of-murdered-delphi-teens/ and they sold 575 pizzas and raised $9419 for the girls families who asked that the proceeds be used towards scholarship funds in the girls names.

Sorry, copy/paste since I didn't know how to bring this over from the previous nights thread----
ashleybruemleve
user-offline.png

Join DateFeb 2017Posts35​

I would be interested to know if this is the SAME Pizza Place that was hosting the fundraiser in honor of Libby and Abby?? There was a news segment (sorry no link) that showed the business hosting a benefit dor the families.

Many perps have been known to insert themselves into the investigations, memorials, celebrations of life, etc. of their victims...

I also find it strange RL was openly drinking in public when I assume he knew that was a definite PV...

Something just clicked with me when I read on the PV Document that RL had been confirmed drinking at a pizza place...

As always, JMOO

Is the private drive that runs under the bridge, that thin white line? It appears that goes straight to the transfer station, too.

Yes, it is.

On the earlier thread it was posted the station is open 24 hours for recyclables.

Very interesting, it could be anytime then. He could have went when he assumed everyone was home sleeping, which is logical if you don't want to be caught driving. It is also logical if you don't want to be caught period.

Wish we knew when he went, he could be cleared or not. Then it makes me think of the other side of the debate being, LE wouldn't waste resources with a search like they did if he was cleared via the time frame.

I hate to be such a flip-floper!

My question is?
How often did he go there and did he usually go on mondays?
Was it a routine or not?

Yes, being rural RL would most likely burn his trash at home in a burn barrel and dispose of non-burnables such as cans and bottles at the transfer station. Although like you say some will turn in aluminum etc for the money it brings in. I'm unsure if this transfer station buys scrap. It didn't sound like it did as there was a story about how someone was removing cans from bins there and supposedly using the proceeds for the local food pantry. In any case a big soda pop or beer drinker can make money by selling their cans. My mom is in her 70's and saves all her pop cans for this reason. MOO

Avejajed
user-offline.png

Join DateFeb 2017LocationIndianaPosts77​

Wow @ new RL info! That's disturbing he drove trash in on the 13th. We burn a lot of trash here in Indiana and sell scrap metal or cans. We have the county pick up recycling. Weirdddd​

This map and ideas about the private drive under the bridge got me thinking. This is a bit out there and only a possible opinion. RL has been accused of having illegal access to his car when it was parked across the street from his house. Did he always park it there or was it usually parked elsewhere to be in compliance with his probation? Could he have parked it on the road that passes under the bridge (or possibly got permission to park it at one of the other houses accessible by that road? Then he could have been walking to or from his car and spotted the girls up on the bridge. MOO only. Just a hypothetical. I wonder if there is any way of finding out if he ever parked elsewhere?

Some images from Google Earth of the Transfer Station on N 625 W. Looks tidy and organized, not like what many of us would envision as a dump or landfill.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• TransferStation2.jpg
    TransferStation2.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 881
  • TransferStation3.jpg
    TransferStation3.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 874
This map and ideas about the private drive under the bridge got me thinking. This is a bit out there and only a possible opinion. RL has been accused of having illegal access to his car when it was parked across the street from his house. Did he always park it there or was it usually parked elsewhere to be in compliance with his probation? Could he have parked it on the road that passes under the bridge (or possibly got permission to park it at one of the other houses accessible by that road? Then he could have been walking to or from his car and spotted the girls up on the bridge. MOO only. Just a hypothetical. I wonder if there is any way of finding out if he ever parked elsewhere?
That's a good idea. Later he wouldn't park there so as not to attract attention to himself so he parked at the grainery across the road from his house MOO

I wondered about that, too. However, I still have the question - who and where is BG? IF RL was walking to his truck to go to the transfer station and saw the girls, did he also see BG? Did he recognize him? Is there a reason, IF he saw him/ them, that he would have kept that from LE? To avoid getting a violation for driving and...???

Or, did he see something on the way back from the transfer station that he didn't disclose initially? Or, did he see nothing at all but was seen on camera at the transfer station between 1-4 p.m. and just withheld that info from LE to avoid a probation violation? Then, when discovered, that alone made LE suspicious?

Too many questions without answers.

Still sitting on the fence.

I'm thinking now that the heavy FBI presence early on and the numerous bill boards were due to the fact that there was some sort of "signature" , indicative of a past or current, serial offender, left at the crime scene. LE may think this creep has gone on, left the immediate area.
While RL has a lot of issues connected to him, to me, he simply is not the creep photographed on the bridge. I think he's a liar, habitual offender, scrappy, and maybe befriended the creep on the bridge at some point? And, he's resisting now just because of his "disposition"

The creep on the bridge could have been someone he allowed to stay in his barn or another building from time to time.

Very interesting, it could be anytime then. He could have went when he assumed everyone was home sleeping, which is logical if you don't want to be caught driving. It is also logical if you don't want to be caught period.

Wish we knew when he went, he could be cleared or not. Then it makes me think of the other side of the debate being, LE wouldn't waste resources with a search like they did if he was cleared via the time frame.

I hate to be such a flip-floper!

Yep and I'm sure LE knows very well when RL was there......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to point out that on this petition to revoke probation letter they have the terms of probation listed as 2A, 2B, 2C and below that the violations matched to those as 3A, 3B, 3C for some that seemed confused about that in the last thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-42&p=13280153#post13280153

I do want to point out that both 3A and 3C state he did those violations "ON OR ABOUT" a specific date. I'm unsure if that is legalese talk or if they are unsure which date he did (translating to perhaps they were not in fact trailing him as a POI). MOO on some points.

attachment.php
w

Attachments

• 846f02b7c69beb006a9182d2c3fcfb43.jpg
    846f02b7c69beb006a9182d2c3fcfb43.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,288
That's a good idea. Later he wouldn't park there so as not to attract attention to himself so he parked at the grainery across the road from his house MOO
Maybe I've had too much coffee this morning, but here's another hypothesis (MOO, just putting it out there). Early on (and later too) some have hypothesized that the white rope-like strands coming out from under BG's jacket are plastic bag handles. What if it is just plastic bags under his jacket that he stuffed there after dropping off his recyclables? I'm not at all in the group that sees a car under the bridge, but that does not mean one is not out-of-sight down the road. I think there may be some holes in this theory. However, way back when (I've read nearly everything) someone did indicate that seeing cars of fishermen and the like on that road was not that unusual. All my opinion. Could be possible? And of course BG may be someone quite different. Lots of unusual elements in this tragic case.

ETA: I lean toward BG being RL, although not with any certainty. However, I find it hard to believe that RL was involved in more nefarious acts. Possible. To me this is the most puzzling case since Elisa Lam.

It's not a dump or landfill. It's a transfer station. Garbage trucks come in and take the trash to the dump (if they accept basic trash) and other trucks take away the recyclables to the recycling center.

Some images from Google Earth of the Transfer Station on N 625 W. Looks tidy and organized, not like what many of us would envision as a dump or landfill.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I don't think RL is the BG, but I think he had contact with him. And now, he's impeding the investigation by being less than truthful about too many things. I'm thinking he probably had no idea who the BG was or how violent he could be. He just thought he was helping another rebellious person out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa