IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE pretty much stated today that they believe he may have disguised his appearance, maybe he left evidence to that effect at the murder scene, perhaps they recovered it from the creek. So on top of the grainy picture with the very generic midwest male outfit we now have the possibility of a disguise. One thing though, relevant to your post is a disguise ( don't know why I can't stop thinking of a funny nose and glasses) would certainly point to premeditation.
And premeditation would tend to lead me away from a drifter.

He may have shot them, but that picture doesn't prove it, and no arrest is going to happen based on a fuzzy picture that looks like it shows a gun that (might have) fired that kind of bullet.

A gun was not used.

I'm hoping this case doesn't go the way the Missy Bever's case has. If it does, we will still be here months from now debating the shadows in the photo.

<modsnip>

I don't see a gun ( not saying i'm right/wrong) I see a shirt hung out from his jacket. In all fairness my eyesight sucks but I'm
still not seeing it. No need to call me out on it. IMO

After Delphi killings, kids and parents cope with fear and uncertainty

At the downtown rally Sunday, Miranda Garcia, a sixth-grader, stood near the adults holding a sign supporting the German and Williams' families.

"I knew them, like I&#8217;d see them, but I&#8217;ve never met them,&#8221; she said of German and Williams, who were eighth-graders.

She used to visit the Delphi Historic Trails with a friend who liked to hike them, but she said she won't go any more.

Asked why she won't go onto the trails, she said, "Because I could get hurt, and my mom would be searching for me, and she would be really scared."
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/20/kids-parents-cope-fear-and-uncertainty/98163224/

LE pretty much stated today that they believe he may have disguised his appearance, maybe he left evidence to that effect at the murder scene, perhaps they recovered it from the creek. So on top of the grainy picture with the very generic midwest male outfit we now have the possibility of a disguise. One thing though, relevant to your post is a disguise ( don't know why I can't stop thinking of a funny nose and glasses) would certainly point to premeditation.

I must have missed it: where was it insinuated by LE today that they believe he may have disguised his appearance?

Almost looks to me like the pictures may have been taken from one of the platforms on the bridge as the guy was walking toward them. It also may explain how he was able to gain control over both of the girls. I've seen other pictures with people setting or standing on the platforms taking pictures, some taken just today.

The jpeg compression on a low end trail camera (or most phones) is 16:1 Meaning, it doesn't save sixteen pixels worth of individual color and brightness.... instead, it takes an average of all 16 and makes all 16 pixels one in the same color and brightness. You lose so much detail that a piece of the nose can be combined with the top of the mouth. Hiding all the detail of the lips versus the nose... In that photo with the suspect, you can tell very little. If I had to guess, I would say it was his brown coat underneath protruding out below the blue jacket on top. I think we are all reading too much into a grainy photo. IF you can't see his face detail, you certainly can't see a smaller fanny pack... or anything. But it is the same color as the back of the brown jacket...in my humble opinion.
Everyone just wanting to find the responsible party :(

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I am talking about my analysis of the man in the photo, the suspect.

Ah, got it now - I re-read your comment and understand better now. Thanks. Ha - I thought you were actually referring to a real person. I think I'm starting to feel a little battle fatigue. I wish we'd get an update.

A couple of days ago an msm report claimed that LE had a "fuzzy" picture of a man who had a goatee. Nothing more was ever said about that as far as I know. I couldn't even figure out if they were referring to the two photos we keep seeing or if there was a third pic. I'm growing tired of sloppy reporting...

A gun was not used.

And it may not have been, but we really don't know. We don't know if he used a gun to frighten them into submission, then killed them with another means.

There are any number of ways this could have gone down that involve or don't involve a gun.

And premeditation would tend to lead me away from a drifter.

I completely agree. I would think however that the FBI and homeland security would be able to trace very well forensics off the girls phones/computers to find this guy if it was a SM contact. Could he be good at IT and have scrubbed his fake accounts prior to meeting with them? even so the FBI is very very very good at that kind of thing..( unless they're e-mails from the secretary of state of course... just a little humor... no offense meant to anyone.) Also what if the guy is in very very good shape and had a bicycle with a vehicle positioned, much further down the road... quiet and easy to conceal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damnthatsux