IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posted these before last thread closed. Not sure what to think since I'm seeing faces everywhere now.
dbf863a02f17e11c5729ac4808f85276.jpg
e62928ee31b213d09bf9b65be5fdc4b8.jpg

cc417d4bc9aefbdd0dce4f89da15d271.jpg
47689256ed1047f894075ade324cf3e9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

What are you seeing? I just see a post possibly wrapped in rope.

I never see anything and I see a face. Freaking me out actually [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: the video not being released-- it could be that these stills were taken from a split second/s of video that swiped past this guy quickly. That would also help explain the very grainy quality and change of angle in the stills. Sound can be muted, other subjects can be blurred out- especially in 5-6 days. I really feel and hope that if the full video showed more of him (like clarity in his face and clothing), they would have released it by now. Maybe it's just that the video in real time only shows a quick blur of the guy.

Welcome!

Photos are allowed. Not sure why someone is saying to delete them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF the video was taken by accident by one of the girls, then since he is walking SE, then he had to have passed them, gone down the tracks a bit and hid... to see if they eventually went across the bridge.. .then doubled back to trap them. That makes perfect sense... he would not attack them out in the open on the bridge like that. So, he had to have not taken their phones...or they were lost when they disrobed or even tried to get away.

The angle is not really sharp but enough to tell, if cropped, he was a good 30 feet away when they captured him on video. They probably stopped goofing off and acting like teenage girls do, once he came close. He had to have doubled back after they continued on (IF ) they were dropped off SW of the river and not on the side of the river where the girls were found. It looks like this was planned out by a stalker. He wasn't just crazy... he chose a secluded area to trap them.

I see a face when it's zoomed in, wearing a hat. But I don't see it at all zoomed out. Could be worth sending in though.

I'm not a techie, so wondering when a cell tower is pinged, can it be reversed/traced back to the cell phone that pinged the tower. Sorry, I may not be very clear. TIA

Please Note

When posting images you are required to include a link to the MSM or LE source where you found them.

No exceptions.

Also, please leave facebook on facebook. Don't bring it here.

Thank you for your cooperation.

:bump:

That photo is from Liberty's snapchat... Do we need to post a link to that? It's been posted constantly on every thread. I'm fine with doing that, just wondering.

I see a face when it's zoomed in, wearing a hat. But I don't see it at all zoomed out. Could be worth sending in though.
Yeah. Its from another site. Not sure what to think. I dont see it at all in first pic either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Please share this picture on your social media and send to any news outlets.

The anonymous online tipsubmit or direct phone number is SO important - as vital as the picture - so please help spread the word - it's something that everyone can do to actually find this murderer:
attachment.php

Attachments

• corrected-poster-suspect.jpg
    corrected-poster-suspect.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,167
deer creek bridge.jpg

I think that photo detail on the side off the bridge is just the block base... and it looks awfully steep on both banks

A sloppy timeline for Richard Dobeski - given his history and recent release:

Sometime prior to 1964 - Dobeski spends 11 months in a psychiatric hospital in Indianapolis, after accusations that he was molesting neighborhood kids.

1964 - 16 year old Dobeski kills his neighbors children, 6 year old Shaun, and her 3 year old brother, Cary. Shaun is strangled, Cary is stabbed and beaten. He hid them in his home, where they were found by his mother hours after being reported missing.

1964- the DA wants Dobeski tried as an adult and tried for the DP. He is sentenced to two life terms in prison.

1984 - his two life terms are commuted to 40 years in prison,

2000- the Indiana Supreme court rules that his 40 year sentence will stand.

2003 - Dobeski is released from prison

2007 - Dobeski is arrested for molesting a 7 year old boy. There are also child *advertiser censored* charges associated. He is sentenced to 11 years.

2013 - Dobeski is released.

???? - at some point in time, he goes back to jail/prison, I can't find out why, but he must have because ....

7/16/2015 - Dobeski is released from jail. He has 7 days to register as a sex offender.

7/23/2015 - Dobeski is re-arrested for failing to register.

2/1/2017 - Dobeski is released from LaPorte county jail. I haven't read in detail, but it looks as if his conviction for failure to register was appealed, as it wasn't precisely 7 days (to the hour) when he was arrested, and so he was released.

(I hiiiiighly recommend this article from Jessica's case, I post it all the time here:

Jessica Ridgeway: Killer’s ‘awareness space’ may lead to clues
By*Jefferson Dodge and Joel Dyer*-
October 18, 2012

http://www.boulderweekly.com/news/j...-lsquoawareness-spacersquo-may-lead-to-clues/

"At this point, perhaps the best path to solving this particular murder rests with the ability of law enforcement’s geographic profilers to identify the killer’s awareness space, which is defined as that geographic area that individuals have become familiar with over their lifetime. It is composed of those places that have been incorporated into a person’s memory by repeated exposure.

A person’s, including a criminal’s, awareness space is centered around those locations that are most important to them, starting with their home and including other locations such as work, a friend’s house, the primary stores where they shop, favorite walking paths, etc. It is also composed of the transportation corridors used to connect those locations to one another.

Defining the perpetrator’s awareness space is critical to solving Jessica’s case, because in the vast majority of child abduction murders, as well as other crimes, researchers have found that the perpetrator lives within his awareness space, commits his crimes close to home and within that awareness space, and disposes of his victims and other evidence at the outer edges of the awareness space, generally along the space’s transportation corridors.

This is because when it comes to operating in our comfort zones, criminals, even sociopaths who murder children, have been found to be just like the rest of us. We tend to operate within the areas that we know best."

*Much more at link

Also from the heavy article:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

"Riley said the suspicions arose because of “the way the bodies were found, that’s about all I can say at this time.”"

Are there any structures from support beams under this bridge? In Terre Haute at ISU when in college we used to walk across one that was live (trains crossed it) and would hide under it when trains would cross. Really stupid, but fun/exciting. Anyway, there was graffiti under there and a little room-like area with a complete view all around the trusses, but from underneath. You had to climb around and down. It required some skill, but you could see people walking above from underneath. We'd go there to drink beer and hang out. There were markings form hippies in the 1960s. I guess we would have to see bridge from the side? Idk. Would be a good vantage point to hide, etc.

A sloppy timeline for Richard Dobeski - given his history and recent release:

Sometime prior to 1964 - Dobeski spends 11 months in a psychiatric hospital in Indianapolis, after accusations that he was molesting neighborhood kids.

1964 - 16 year old Dobeski kills his neighbors children, 6 year old Shaun, and her 3 year old brother, Cary. Shaun is strangled, Cary is stabbed and beaten. He his them in his home, where they were found by his mother hours after being reported missing.

1964- the DA wants Dobeski tried as an adult and tried for the DP. He is sentenced to two life terms in prison.

1984 - his two life terms are commuted to 40 years in prison,

2000- the Indiana Supreme court rules that his 40 year sentence will stand.

2003 - Dobeski is released from prison

2007 - Dobeski is arrested for molesting a 7 year old boy. There are also child *advertiser censored* charges associated. he is sentenced to 11 years.

2013 - Dobeski is released.

???? - at some point in time, he goes back to jail/prison, I can't find out why, but he must have because ....

7/16/2015 - Dobeski is released from jail. He has 7 days to register as a sex offender.

7/23/2015 - Dobeski is re-arrested for failing to register.

2/1/2017 - Dobeski is released from LaPorte county jail. I haven't read in detail, but it looks as if his conviction for failure to register was appealed, as it wasn't precisely 7 days (to the hour) when he was arrested, and so he was released.

Dobeski looks a little too old to be the man in the bridge photos, IMO.

The mystery man goes from being a POI to a Suspect yet he is still on the loose??? How does this happen? Would they not need something from him to connect him to the murders ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox