IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not weighed in on the handgun yet, I will admit with the green outline it does indeed look like a handgun inserted backwards, however I doubt that it is,

it looks like a Bazooka hand gun....way to large to place in *advertiser censored** backwards. The jacket itself resembles a bomber jacket which I have worn in the past carrying a handgun, 380 much smaller. I would not carry one that large and backwards in a pocket.

Been here since day 1.

First off I thought okay, the police either know everything or nothing ... now I'm pretty sure they know nothing.

The uumming and ermming officer comes accross as someone who, as we say in the UK, couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewery ... I have very little faith in these people at all.

You have 2 missing girls, last since on a trail and yet you all clock off for the night and go home?

Then you have 2 dead girls and a photo/video of the suspect and a week later, all you can do is fluffing uumm and erm on the TV news!!!

When is someone going to show up and take charge and get this ***** show on the road and get the dammed suspect in a cell???

On another note. Every 'tip' reported must be looked into and as helpful as people think it is, it takes up time and resources checking out some guy who lives 200 miles away who has a photo on facebook from last year wearing dad jeans and a blue jacket ...

Don't even get me started on the slanderous fb group ...

Agreed!......your post emphasizes my question from previous post asking if the police have any other evidence besides the photo we are all scrutinizing. Did the police find this photo and proclaim him the suspect or is there physical evidence that links the person in the photo to the crimes? I doubt we will get any confirmation of either question from the police.

Also.....watched the 17 minute press conference on FOX59 website with the Sheriff and State Police officer and neither is exactly inspiring or exuding any confidence that they are anywhere near capturing the perpetrator.

That FB group is out of control.

I feel like I could scream if I look at the photo of the suspect one more time.

I guess what I don't understand is how we are getting into 9mm's and Glocks, and if I'm reading correctly in a recent post, even "automatics". And in language stated as fact.

Yes, handguns have an obvious basic uniform shape and size, but claiming one can distinguish between a 9mm vs .40, etc., through some guy's pocket in a grainy picture is reaching. IF it's even a gun.

With such an admittedly grainy picture where countless people in the thread have debated the individual's look and even length of hair, which are both very visible, it's hard to understand how the details of something that's hidden can be so specifically identified. There are so many possibilities to explain "shapes" that appear on this individual's clothing in this photo - lighting, grainy photo, shadows, variations in the color of the dye in the jeans, body position, etc. This man might not even have anything to do with this crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That FB group is out of control.

I feel like I could scream if I look at the photo of the suspect one more time.

BBM

Me too!

And I'm honestly surprised no one has said definitively, "I know who this guy is."

Sure, he looks like a generic guy from the area....but if you knew him, you'd recognize him. But....nothing. I find that very strange.

jmo

BBM

Me too!

And I'm honestly surprised no one has said definitively, "I know who this guy is."

Sure, he looks like a generic guy from the area....but if you knew him, you'd recognize him. But....nothing. I find that very strange.

jmo

Maybe he's NOT from the area.

Even so, I think someone would recognize him. I live on the east coast and I've seen the photos in local coverage here.

He's generic to those of us who don't know him, but someone does know him. I'm really surprised it is taking this long for someone to call and name him, whether they live two blocks away or two-hundred miles away.

jmopinion

Please bear with me as I've been trying to read through all the posts. If this was discussed already, I apologize. I was reading this news article, which is a few days old now:

www.news.com.au/world/north.../e9a91eebc06a5730b92026d6e26a6f75

Notice the one picture that shows a hiker on the Monon Bridge. Although not clear, it looks as if the hiker has his/her back toward the camera - but notice the clothes. Light blue jeans, darker blue jacket & a hood that's up. Looks like he/she is wearing the same clothes as the suspect.

Maybe it's nothing - but it creeped me out. Wonder if the LE has seen this photo. Could this be the same person as the suspect? Perhaps they frequented/visited the bridge before?

Please bear with me as I've been trying to read through all the posts. If this was discussed already, I apologize. I was reading this news article, which is a few days old now:

www.news.com.au/world/north.../e9a91eebc06a5730b92026d6e26a6f75

Notice the one picture that shows a hiker on the Monon Bridge. Although not clear, it looks as if the hiker has his/her back toward the camera - but notice the clothes. Light blue jeans, darker blue jacket & a hood that's up. Looks like he/she is wearing the same clothes as the suspect.

Maybe it's nothing - but it creeped me out. Wonder if the LE has seen this photo. Could this be the same person as the suspect? Perhaps they frequented/visited the bridge before?

the person wanted by authorities and the way he's dressed I've seen hundreds if not thousands of times all over the US.... unless they give us something more concerning the suspect, I'm afraid he looks like thousands of others dressed like that.

He is from some area. He is some place now. He sleeps somewhere. He shops somewhere. He eats somewhere. While he might not be easy to ID; what can be done is to stop him (and others) from having access and opportunity again. Live life freely but be vigilant always noticing on the streets what we scrutinize in photos on WS.

If he's an RSO and there is DNA evidence we'll have a photo. He is out there and he can be located. And he will be located, it's just a matter of when.

Even so, I think someone would recognize him. I live on the east coast and I've seen the photos in local coverage here.

He's generic to those of us who don't know him, but someone does know him. I'm really surprised it is taking this long for someone to call and name him, whether they live two blocks away or two-hundred miles away.

jmopinion

He may be "a nice guy" and "it can't be him" and whoever might recognize him is driving themselves crazy convincing themselves it's not the man they know. JMO, it's so frustrating :(

The FB group is tame compared to what is being said on some other " social" media sites in the Delphi area. name calling.

A member who has chosen to remain anonymous just sent me this:
(Thank you. Duh!!!!!!)

attachment.php
I know there are folks looking at the potential gun on the suspect. I have reversed this image to give an idea of what this kind of holstering would look like on the opposite side.

LEFT:
attachment.php

RIGHT:
attachment.php

Attachments

• HolsterLeft.png
    HolsterLeft.png
    472.2 KB · Views: 546
  • HolsterRight.png
    HolsterRight.png
    471.2 KB · Views: 540
He is from some area. He is some place now. He sleeps somewhere. He shops somewhere. He eats somewhere. While he might not be easy to ID; what can be done is to stop him (and others) from having assess and opportunity again. Live life freely but be vigilant always noticing on the streets what we scrutinize in photos on WS.

If he's an RSO and there is DNA evidence we'll have a photo. He is out there and he can be located. And he will be located, it's just a matter of when.

I also think he will be found, and it will be painstaking detective work that gets him, perhaps not dissimilar to how LE found Karina Vetrano's killer in Queens, NY.

The advantage this small-town LE has is that they don't have other big crimes to push this case down on the priority list.

I think it's going to be piece by small piece by tiny piece of evidence and clues that bring this perp to justice. DNA will seal the deal, but it's going to be detective work that nabs him.

jmopinion

He may be "a nice guy" and "it can't be him" and whoever might recognize him is driving themselves crazy convincing themselves it's not the man they know. JMO, it's so frustrating :(

Yes, I agree with this. jmo

View attachment 110604
Maybe we should try analyzing the pictures today with
the suspect hanging upside down. If we could figure
out how to shake the image, who knows what might
fall out of his pockets ?

Kinda' feels like--------->View attachment 110606

I will openly admit to having already done this! And sideways... And all 100 filters on the photo apps. Came up with zilch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173