IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
In looking at the chin area i don't see the goatee, i see the dark as the top off the shirt he is wearing. As far as the white loop.. ? But i still feel like i see a dark strap coming across from the right and down over the white loop..? As if maybe a strap to duffel bag/backpack? And still see the left half of a face on shirt under jacket. Jmo

I thought similar check out the brand Osprey for fanny packs and backpacks the bird symbol is on them. I remember some mentioned seeing one on the fanny pack. Imo always

RTV6 is pushing their Delphi Daughters special pretty hard. There was a short segment on the 6 am portion, showing BG's pic, the DTH voice clip and telling people to call in a tip if they have one instead of putting it out on SM.

They also mentioned something about discussing latest developments (I hope it's more than what we already know.)

Wow can't wait to listen to it. Is it a talk radio or tv program?

I don't think anything was done to the image on purpose either, when you cut out the pixel blur on the side I think that is were the confusion (pardon my pun :loveyou:) comes in. *that did not happen on purpose*
So I opened up my computer and cut the background out also, I did not a thing to the image at all except use the magic lasso tool in photoshop. I can definitely see where that can happen, I tried not to do that and I did not use contrast, levels or curves to correct the photo. You can see the original next to it to compare. I think that helps, no?

attachment.php

See I knew that magic wand tool was useful, I need to watch the tutorial about it again.Imo always And.. use a computer. Either way it's just cutting out background right? I don't see that the photo was enhanced. That makes it legal here correct? I find myself going over the rule again and again. I don't want to fluff up if I ever post one. So background gone is okay yes?

The FBI has technicians and technology that we can only dream about, and BG has not been identified from the photo. Locals, including nearby towns, have not identified BG. Finally, I'm sure the DNA has is back, and there is no match, meaning BG has no arrest record.

IMO BG is someone friends, neighbors, relatives would never suspect, especially if BG is from out of state. Undoubtedly, with all the publicity, he realizes his mistake with the photo/voice so IMO he will lay low for a long, long time.

I must say that it's quite possible people have never heard of the Delphi killings. We're from a large Midwest city, and my husband had no idea until I mentioned it. Not big news here.

Goggles could also be used to shield eyes from pepper spray directed at him.

Wow good thought, me and someone else was speculating splatter and such, pepper spray never crossed my mind thanks!

2:20 mark"And we are going to hold them responsible for their actions"

Them? Was it LE or the family that specifically used the word them? I'm just curious. Imo always not sure if it means about the possibility of two or defo two. I guess it's anyone's guess. I'd look at your link myself but I have no fb.

Them? Was it LE or the family that specifically used the word them? I'm just curious. Imo always not sure if it means about the possibility of two or defo two. I guess it's anyone's guess. I'd look at your link myself but I have no fb.

Sorry can't edit atm but I wanted to add could possibly be saying them even as a singular individual too. Like saying" I'll get em " em = them but more singular. (Thanks for understanding my phones wonky in advance y'all )

Went back to the ISP to look at the image they released.

Was it said that this image was updated/changed?

I noticed in the brown section at suspects right side waist, and noticed a darker brown square then looked above in the blue jacket pocket area above. That seems to now be covered/pixelated/blurred. Jmo They seem to have covered/ eliminated details they want to keep to themselves. Jmo

http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

The FBI has technicians and technology that we can only dream about, and BG has not been identified from the photo. Locals, including nearby towns, have not identified BG. Finally, I'm sure the DNA has is back, and there is no match, meaning BG has no arrest record.

IMO BG is someone friends, neighbors, relatives would never suspect, especially if BG is from out of state. Undoubtedly, with all the publicity, he realizes his mistake with the photo/voice so IMO he will lay low for a long, long time.

I must say that it's quite possible people have never heard of the Delphi killings. We're from a large Midwest city, and my husband had no idea until I mentioned it. Not big news here.

I dont think it can be assumed "BG has no arrest record" , i dont think all states do DNA unless its a felony, and some states just now started doing this, and some still dont, is my understanding correct?

Also for all we know, his DNA may not have got a hit to identify but maybe another murder scene retrieved the same DNA. All I know is, today was the calculated date to be the last day of the 6-8 week results possible..so ...here we sit..

I don't think they changed anything, but someone mentioned they removed one of the pictures, so there's only one now instead of two.

EDIT: Mind you, the aspect ratio of the BG pic on the LE site (link you provided) is bungled a bit. It's all squashed. Just a display issue with the web page. Makes BG look much shorter.

I noticed in the brown section at suspects right side waist, and noticed a darker brown square then looked above in the blue jacket pocket area above. That seems to now be covered/pixelated/blurred. Jmo They seem to have covered/ eliminated details they want to keep to themselves. Jmo

Sorry can't edit atm but I wanted to add could possibly be saying them even as a singular individual too. Like saying" I'll get em " em = them but more singular. (Thanks for understanding my phones wonky in advance y'all )
You don't need FB account to watch the video. Click on the link and it will give the option to signup or sign in just click not right now you can still press play on the video. The words are captioned on the bottom as people speak.LE said it and thats how it was transcribed.

I don't think anything was done to the image on purpose either, when you cut out the pixel blur on the side I think that is were the confusion (pardon my pun :loveyou:) comes in. *that did not happen on purpose*
So I opened up my computer and cut the background out also, I did not a thing to the image at all except use the magic lasso tool in photoshop. I can definitely see where that can happen, I tried not to do that and I did not use contrast, levels or curves to correct the photo. You can see the original next to it to compare. I think that helps, no?

attachment.php
This one is much better. The image looks exactly the same. Thank you. Fwiw, I think someone recognised our BG a long time ago. Did they call it in? Or do they live in doubt?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hmm wow, mainly I noticed more tree smudges on around the top.Imo always but looks like also the shoe to our right seems clearer. Imo always And I could be wrong. But I would understand as details are important for LE. And now I feel funny about mentioning birds on fanny packs now.🤤

You don't need FB account to watch the video. Click on the link and it will give the option to signup or sign in just click not right now you can still press play on the video. The words are captioned on the bottom as people speak.LE said it and thats how it was transcribed.
Oh nice thank you much imnosherlock, I'm curious what your thoughts are about it as well. If you don't mind sharing of course.😊

AbbyLibbyBGShoesUnknown.jpgWrestlingShoes.jpg

I found Wrestling Shoes (ebay) and Soccer Shoes which look similar to BG's pair of shoes but unfortunately not the same. For now I will give up.

MOO...The image they are using now appears to be stretched a bit horizontally. He's much fatter in this one than in the earlier one I assume was the original.

attachment.php

I love what you did here. And ik the magic tool can be tricky, but I'm looking at the shoe our right in both photos. See that tiny little V shape inner foot? I was curious if that's part of where the toe of the shoe to our left should be. Imo always but it does seem like he'd trip over his own foot ( wish he would have) I wondered what might cause That? I see it in both. Think it's just more of the same where the grain is too obscured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie