IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, the photo has been blown up to the point of distortion. From the original picture of him, I saw a white male in his mid thirties, approximately 170 pounds, 5'10" ish. Small feet. His walking stance is determined.

I need opinions. Am I the only one seeing a rubber mask here??

View attachment 115742

I have had this pic for awhile, but for the life of me, I can't remember where I found it.
It's like looking at a face thru a steamed up window. Also, when I zoomed in it seemed like because the head is looking down, the face and nose is distorted and that is why the nose is more prominent and the chin and mouth is less distinguishable. I think this is the best face shot I have seen so far IMO.

I'm new to this site but not to the story. After viewing the video here are some of my thoughts. I think the girls were planning to meet up with someone who had told them to meet him there.
They must have met him somewhere before as he was prepared to kidnap, rape and murder them this time. Libby taking his photo was quite telling since they didn't know him that well and probably felt alittle nervous about this clandestine meeting. But she falsely felt safe because she knew a family member would be expecting them back by a certain time.

I imagine the the cell phone recorded much more then just the "down the hill" comment.

Welcome DrOrchid. :)

:welcome5:

I have never seen that particular image before, but it looks to be the result of someone trying a 3D reconstruction of the person using the two LE provided images.

My opinion is that any 3D reconstruction from those two low resolution images would be very poor.

Did i miss something? Where did we get a eye color on BG, when we can't even figure out what his face looks like? MOO

I agree with you.

Very early in this thread I posted a large photo of a registered SO together with a link that mentioned his name. I drew attention to his nose which is quite distinctive.

Many people, including me, have been playing around with the BG image trying to see if we can get a clearer image of his face but this has been unsuccessful. However a number of people had commented on his nose. I found a large image of BG, cropped his head and enlarged it and he too appeared to have a large distinctive nose. I enlarged it further and increased the contrast to see if I could sharpen the whole image up. This didn't work and the image became terribly blurred BUT what you could definitely see was that he had blue eyes, was not looking down and was in fact looking straight ahead. I included the first link, which showed his name, to indicate that I believed he was the RSO.

Both posts were removed as I forgot to seek approval from the mods. This is required if you want to post about a RSO.

Obviously this is a subjective issue, but several people who saw it agreed that it was possible they were one and the same person. Even if they're different people, the fact remains that the enlarged pic of his head, even though very blurred, clearly showed that he had blue eyes. No ifs, buts or maybes, they were blue.

Having said all that, the guy may be in prison, and if so, all I can say is BG has blue eyes. Full stop. We can only try.

I have never seen that particular image before, but it looks to be the result of someone trying a 3D reconstruction of the person using the two LE provided images.

My opinion is that any 3D reconstruction from those two low resolution images would be very poor.

Hi and welcome. If you mean the animated gif, I agree. I wasn't aiming at reconstructing any 3D properties or the gait of the POI/BG. That would be confusing. I thought it was a good way of comparing details between the images and how the change appearance.

ALL IMO

-Nin

What site are you searching to get a hit of 15 RSO's for Delphi?
I'm still getting 55 when I use ISP's own site (over 40 of whom have the Delphi meat packing plant as their employment address)

http://www.icrimewatch.net/results....drLast=&OfndrFirst=&OfndrCity=delphi&AllCity=

This site also only lists 15 that have Delphi addresses so I think you're getting info from the same place. But thank you for pointing out they have work addresses listed. I clicked on the Other Addresses link and was shocked they almost all work at the IN Packers plant, right down the road from the bridge.

Oh, I know! I absolutely cannot look at them anymore because I now get so frustrated! I really thought for a while that he had a hoodie up in one pic and the hoodie was down in one pic showing a full head of hair with a cowlick! Then I read other's opinions and looked closer and concluded that he definitely has his head covered in both photos. In the lighter pic it looks like he had a lighter colored mustache and probably has his chin tucked very low. In the other one it looks like he has a salt and pepper mustache and possibly a slight beard/goatee or hasn't shaved in a few days and has some shadow growth- also salt and pepper or darker colored. He looks younger to me in the lighter picture. His nose looks larger in the lighter picture. I think that he does have a larger type nose, but I also think it's distorted in the pics- especially the lighter one. *sighs*

I could have sworn I heard LE say "hoodie up" and "hoodie down" in a press conference. However, when I rewatch footage, I cannot find this link. However, I still think hoodie down doesn't mean head of hair. Rather cap or bunching of hoodie material.

I was in a Duluth Trading Company Store not too long ago and I saw a hat that reminded me of something he would be wearing. It was similar to this one, but it seemed different in person:

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-outerwear/headwear/50806.aspx?processor=content

almost like a hybrid hat with something more this style:
http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-outerwear/headwear/40016.aspx?processor=content

They also had a blue jacket that had snaps that was slightly different than the "dickies" brand I've seen referenced here before. It may have been this jacket shell, but I don't think it had a zipper.
http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/...ens-work-jackets/55701.aspx?processor=content

Just my opinion & recollection. It was early news conference I thought I heard LE say hood up/hood down, but it isn't the long news conference on the 22 available on youtube. I just can't find it.

I agree with you.

Very early in this thread I posted a large photo of a registered SO together with a link that mentioned his name. I drew attention to his nose which is quite distinctive.

Many people, including me, have been playing around with the BG image trying to see if we can get a clearer image of his face but this has been unsuccessful. However a number of people had commented on his nose. I found a large image of BG, cropped his head and enlarged it and he too appeared to have a large distinctive nose. I enlarged it further and increased the contrast to see if I could sharpen the whole image up. This didn't work and the image became terribly blurred BUT what you could definitely see was that he had blue eyes, was not looking down and was in fact looking straight ahead. I included the first link, which showed his name, to indicate that I believed he was the RSO.

Both posts were removed as I forgot to seek approval from the mods. This is required if you want to post about a RSO.

Obviously this is a subjective issue, but several people who saw it agreed that it was possible they were one and the same person. Even if they're different people, the fact remains that the enlarged pic of his head, even though very blurred, clearly showed that he had blue eyes. No ifs, buts or maybes, they were blue.

Having said all that, the guy may be in prison, and if so, all I can say is BG has blue eyes. Full stop. We can only try.

You might've seen blue pixels, but I'm really not sure what you were seeing was his actual eye colour. You can't see a person's eye colour in real life at that distance, so unless the camera was zoomed before the image was captured, I'm not sure that level of information could even be present?

Even when a photo is captured relatively closely & clearly, eye colour can be very distorted. My own eyes are olive green but will show as very dark brown or black in many close ups.

This site also only lists 15 that have Delphi addresses so I think you're getting info from the same place. But thank you for pointing out they have work addresses listed. I clicked on the Other Addresses link and was shocked they almost all work at the IN Packers plant, right down the road from the bridge.
Imo always that is an unhealthy work environment for anyone especially violent Rsos I remember a link a while back, that claimed the workers become numb to slaughter of the animals? Is the packers a slaughter place type?. Imo always but its my belief that since they are going to help these peoplw find jobs it's should be something not further mentally damaging.and something more maybe rehabilitating,
Or positive. Regardless all I've said in my rant, that amount is shocking to me, as far as working with others with possible similar offenses, as well as how many there are there period. Thank you both for the info. Imo always And I realize it is possible it's not a rso, I just wanted to throw in my pennies on this.

I agree with you.

Can you repost the BG pic showing these blue eyes? Obviously check with mods first, but we cannot just state he has blue eyes as a fact AFAIK just because some posters think so.

Eta. Easiest way to ask mods is to alert on your own post and then ask.

Imo always that is an unhealthy work environment for anyone especially violent Rsos I remember a link a while back, that claimed the workers become numb to slaughter of the animals? Is the packers a slaughter place type?. Imo always but its my belief that since they are going to help these peoplw find jobs it's should be something not further mentally damaging.and something more maybe rehabilitating,
Or positive. Regardless all I've said in my rant, that amount is shocking to me, as far as working with others with possible similar offenses, as well as how many there are there period. Thank you both for the info. Imo always And I realize it is possible it's not a rso, I just wanted to throw in my pennies on this.

We had a couple of horrific cases involving abattoir workers down here & ever since, this kind of employment worries me most when it involves people who already have a history of violently victimising others. So the first time I saw the number of sexually violent predators at that place I was pretty stunned.

I've always said that I understand businesses wanting to seek out & hire employees who really love their job, but when that loved job involves working on a kill floor I think employers are playing with fire.

I agree. 55 in a small town of only 3,000 seems like a lot to me imo. Is it abnormally high?

We had a couple of horrific cases involving abattoir workers down here & ever since, this kind of employment worries me most when it involves people who already have a history of violently victimising others. So the first time I saw the number of sexually violent predators at that place I was pretty stunned.

I've always said that I understand businesses wanting to seek out & hire employees who really love their job, but when that loved job involves working on a kill floor I think employers are playing with fire.

I couldn't agree more. Your words, businesses seeking employees that love their job, gave me the willys, when it comes to that type of business.

Can you repost the BG pic showing these blue eyes? Obviously check with mods first, but we cannot just state he has blue eyes as a fact AFAIK just because some posters think so.

Eta. Easiest way to ask mods is to alert on your own post and then ask.

I am stunned that anyone has been able to venture a guess on eye color. The pix are so poor quality and the face, in particular, is so obscured. JMO

I agree. 55 in a small town of only 3,000 seems like a lot to me imo. Is it abnormally high?

Not sure shire, I forget how many that location employs. But imo it's abnormally high regardless. But I'd like to know factual stats ad well.

Web Sight,

Any progress on the werewolf portrait? :gasp:

I am not sure what the average is. I live in a town of 2,000 and we have 40 RSO. However, I would wager that only about 15 of them are ones that would be considered "dangerous". I personally know at least a dozen and they're registered for being 18 or 19 and having sex with their 16 year old girlfriends (and a few of them are even married with children and grandchildren at this point). The sex offender registry was meant to be a good thing but, like everything else, it has its flaws.

I'm new to this site but not to the story. After viewing the video here are some of my thoughts. I think the girls were planning to meet up with someone who had told them to meet him there.
They must have met him somewhere before as he was prepared to kidnap, rape and murder them this time. Libby taking his photo was quite telling since they didn't know him that well and probably felt alittle nervous about this clandestine meeting. But she falsely felt safe because she knew a family member would be expecting them back by a certain time.

I imagine the the cell phone recorded much more then just the "down the hill" comment.

I don't think they were planning on meeting anyone there. I believe there would have been a much bigger electronic trail and that would have negated the use of sharing BG's picture with the public and asking for help. However, I do believe that BG is someone they had seen in that area before. Not someone they necessarily "knew" but someone they'd seen around on their walks there in the past-someone that was on their creep-o-meter radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea