IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Middle age = middle of the age range of life expectancy. I don't think anyone expects to live to 130 years of age. So, I think your age range is off.
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...v=2&ie=UTF-8#q=average+age+of+death+in+the+US

78 divided by 2 = around 40 or so at the outside. JMO.

Wouldn't 40 be the median age?. Merriam-Webster online says middle-aged is "the period of life from about 45 to about 64."

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/middle age

Last night Dateline had a story about the Golden State Killer who was never caught. He was a SK and rapist. If he is alive he would be about 70 now and he stopped killing several years ago. I wonder if he has a middle age son carrying on his work. He seems to have trained him well since the Delphi killer has not been caught yet. It was scary. The GSK also left signature so they knew it was him.If the Delphi killer is caught and there is a connection 26 other killings can be solved. They have the DNA of the GSK too but no match so far. Those families deserve closure too. I can't imagine how terrible it is to lose someone to murder and not know who did it.

I hear a lot about this issue, but I don't understand it's significance. Why does it matter if it's three words vs four? Isn't the meaning the same?

Doesn't necessarily make a difference for me personally I just remember some wanting to clear up the debate over it because some argued it was commanding, some opposite. For me the tone and not words can clear it up. But I thought why not if it helps them. It helps others to wonder more on which hill was referred to. Imo always. Sorry I wasn't more clear on reasons why 🙃

ok ok I won't post any more pics lol. But anywho now to RL. Since he hasn't been named a suspect,but is still involved with the investigation,I've been wondering as to his involvement.I think in one interview he said something about maybe the girls were with someone they knew,someone would have to locate that link.Maybe RL did see them before he went to Lafayette to get his fish? Some have theorized that the girls made a break for it and then got cornered,if the route which they came from was blocked off,then maybe they ran for the first place they could think of that they knew,RL's place,but by that time RL was already on his way to Lafayette.We don't know what is in the rest of the video or how long the video is,so perhaps they actually made it fairly close to RL's house and were screaming for him,which may have been heard or seen in the video/audio.So maybe his name was said in the audio but LE couldn't see if it was him because as some theorized Libby stuck the phone in her pocket.It's entirely possible through this scenario,that one of the girls could have escaped as eluded to in the press conference but tried to help the other.As RL has not been named a POI or a suspect,This sounds plausible to me.I've never thought he did it but that's MO and I still believe in a system where people are innocent until proven not innocent,and thus far RL has not been proven either way in the case of Abby and Libby.Some people say that if the word "cleared" hasn't been used,then he isn't.To me,if the word "suspect" or "POI" hasn't been used with him,then I'm inclined to find other avenues of his involvement.

I give the girls much more credit than actually believing he lost a dog if he indeed did say that.

Same here, they were good smart intelligent young ladies. I just like to help others not be afraid to voice their opinion, as you do as well. I personally love to think outside the box with others theories. Because I know my children would be sceptical but human nature to want to help others I believe is a natural response not one that would make anyone less intelligent than they are. Imo always And I appreciate your thoughts about this subject.😊

I think in one interview he said something about maybe the girls were with someone they knew,someone would have to locate that link.Maybe RL did see them before he went to Lafayette to get his fish? Some have theorized that the girls made a break for it and then got cornered,if the route which they came from was blocked off,then maybe they ran for the first place they could think of that they knew,RL's place,but by that time RL was already on his way to Lafayette

Snipped by me for space

Here are two quotes with links. This will keep facts straight. And I think where RL is concerned that is important.

first quote:

"When they said the two girls were missing I never thought the worst," said Logan "I just figured well they got into the car and got with someone else like teenagers do."

second quote:

“For them to get from there to all the way here with that rough territory they had to walk, you couldn’t carry them in a million years or drag them or drop them off,” said Logan. “They had to walk.”

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...e-bodies-of-two-missing-teen-girls-were-found

I'm still a little confused about the search warrant that was executed on RL's property. Was this related to the girls' murders or something else?

ok ok I won't post any more pics lol. But anywho now to RL. Since he hasn't been named a suspect,but is still involved with the investigation,I've been wondering as to his involvement.I think in one interview he said something about maybe the girls were with someone they knew,someone would have to locate that link.Maybe RL did see them before he went to Lafayette to get his fish? Some have theorized that the girls made a break for it and then got cornered,if the route which they came from was blocked off,then maybe they ran for the first place they could think of that they knew,RL's place,but by that time RL was already on his way to Lafayette.We don't know what is in the rest of the video or how long the video is,so perhaps they actually made it fairly close to RL's house and were screaming for him,which may have been heard or seen in the video/audio.So maybe his name was said in the audio but LE couldn't see if it was him because as some theorized Libby stuck the phone in her pocket.It's entirely possible through this scenario,that one of the girls could have escaped as eluded to in the press conference but tried to help the other.As RL has not been named a POI or a suspect,This sounds plausible to me.I've never thought he did it but that's MO and I still believe in a system where people are innocent until proven not innocent,and thus far RL has not been proven either way in the case of Abby and Libby.Some people say that if the word "cleared" hasn't been used,then he isn't.To me,if the word "suspect" or "POI" hasn't been used with him,then I'm inclined to find other avenues of his involvement.

Yes, it is.

Personally,I hear "Their down the hill" with the "their" being said fairly quickly.What would make that significant is if Libby's phone was grabbed from her and they ran and the voice we hear told another perp "their down the hill". It's thing's like that is why I would like to have more audio released.To me that would give proof if there was actually more than one murderer.

Yes, I remember that. Simple slip-up because he had just said (paraphrasing) "we're going to play the loop four times" and then mistakingly said "four words."

Humans.

During the press conference when the audio was released, the recording was prefaced with "...four words" and then the speaker immediately corrected himself to say, "...three words." Some people hear three words and some hear four words. I don't trust Siri. She never understands what I'm saying. LOL.

The sentence had nothing to do with the murders, but everything to do with a beer and driving when he wasn't supposed to.

Police have had to debunk dozens of rumors regarding the case, including multiple recurring ones that connect Logan to the girls’ murders.

http://www.wibc.com/news/local-news/two-year-sentence-delphi-property-owner-ronald-logan

Logan admitted to breaking those terms by drinking alcohol at a Pizza King in Americus, having access to his vehicle across the street from his house, and driving to the Carroll County Transfer Station on Feb. 13.

By pleading guilty to the charge, Logan will not face additional charges of false informing and obstruction of justice. When asked if the two dropped charges were related to the Delphi double homicide investigation, Bean said he couldn’t comment.

http://wane.com/2017/04/03/owner-of-delphi-property-where-teen-girls-found-dead-visited-dump/

Personally,I hear "Their down the hill" with the "their" being said fairly quickly.What would make that significant is if Libby's phone was grabbed from her and they ran and the voice we hear told another perp "their down the hill". It's thing's like that is why I would like to have more audio released.To me that would give proof if there was actually more than one murderer.

I'll try later unless someone has a program to buy one that would text out the words. If that helps, won't post a screenshot cause I know it's not allowed but I'll give the programs opinion. Imo always And it will be an opinion because even the best programs can be mistaken.

What we all have to remember with the perp photo manipulations is that the original is the BEST the FBI could render. If their top dogs can't make it any clearer, I don't see how any of us can.

:goodpost:

IMO, the only accurate pic is the one LE released. Beyond that, we're stuck with various forms of enhanced digital artifacts.

JMO.

I hear a lot about this issue, but I don't understand it's significance. Why does it matter if it's three words vs four? Isn't the meaning the same?

Not the same. I do not hear the "go" some folks do, which makes it sound more like an order. Whereas "down the hill" could be a part of a sentence, i.e the geocache is...etc

And it could explain why he freaked Libby out enough that she filmed him.

The above is just my opinion.

My thoughts exactly. And maybe why it would be hard to enhance the face, it adds more and smaller pixels. Also for me personally I would think unless photo makes it happen, that it's the reason his nose seems so ambushed down, could be both! Imo always

This is really not so important but a FWIW, I'm on a computer and some of the pictures *cough Yosemite Sam cough* are HUGE on my screen. Just thought I would throw that out there. :scared:

Hahaha! That's hysterical. Before it was yanked, I saw that RSO pic on my mobile, which is only 5" diagonal, and I homer-simpson screamed. [emoji51]

The above is just my opinion.

Judy think you could possibly circle the five points in the photo or text label them ?if It's not too much trouble.others will want to speculate tomorrow as well. It might save you from having to explain where verbally too. Imo always. Tia.

Hi Lilowlet, Both my posts were removed because I forgot to get permission before posting as he's a registered SO. I've now asked if they can be reinstated, and if they're approved, I'll mark up the second one for you. My husband could barely see a face let alone features. :)

What about the search warrant?

I'm not saying he's involved, but was the search warrant related to the girls' murders?

(it's obvious the RL topic is shunned by many here, lol, but can someone explain the search warrant?)

The sentence had nothing to do with the murders, but everything to do with a beer and driving when he wasn't supposed to.

Police have had to debunk dozens of rumors regarding the case, including multiple recurring ones that connect Logan to the girls’ murders.

http://www.wibc.com/news/local-news/two-year-sentence-delphi-property-owner-ronald-logan

Logan admitted to breaking those terms by drinking alcohol at a Pizza King in Americus, having access to his vehicle across the street from his house, and driving to the Carroll County Transfer Station on Feb. 13.

By pleading guilty to the charge, Logan will not face additional charges of false informing and obstruction of justice. When asked if the two dropped charges were related to the Delphi double homicide investigation, Bean said he couldn’t comment.

http://wane.com/2017/04/03/owner-of-delphi-property-where-teen-girls-found-dead-visited-dump/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan