IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
likely more than one person, they just don't know yet.

Thank you all for the updates. I can't listen or watch as I am at work, but my heart is just racing. God bless those poor little girls.

I feel ill.

I guess he had a gun or a knife and directed the girls down the embankment on the north side of the creek (at the west end of the bridge) on their return crossing.

I wish they would show more video if they have it. A few steps in a video can give so much more information than still shots. What his gait is like? How confidently he walks over the treacherous path?

Could be more than one person. The voice might not even be the guy in the pic.

Not saying it is one suspect

its all complicated and involved and as much as we want to tell you everything we want to solve this crime

Might be, might not be

NEW INFO in form of an audio file from LIBBYS CELL PHONE

OMG I FEEL SICK Bless you sweetheart, she had the sense to turn her video on

the voice says "DOWN THE HILL"

They have MORE they wont let us see/hear

OMG! I am crying my heart out. Bless both of their sweet souls. They knew what was coming. What an evil ba*tard.

This is the most heartbreaking case. Its almost too tragic to even think about and how scared these two precious girls had to be.

Libby's act will help find their killer!

"Possibility of more than one person. Very complicated, very involved."

-Nin

They're keeping information only the perp would know private, including how they died.

Cannot answer if this was someone they knew or stalked them on SM...was it a chance encounter..possible..not likely..but possible...someone they knew...possible...

Agent Manass...no indication this is tied to any other known homicides...no serial killer

They are not answering if there is more than one ...they don't know if the man in the audio video is the man in the video at this time...

But she had presence of mind to get audio and video..

Is it possible that the snapchat pic that so many people thought showed someone in the woods was exactly that? And that she did do it on purpose!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to hear it...he sounds very calm and soft in words, "Down the hill." Chilling to hear it, though. :(
Right. The calm way he said it would seem to indicate he wasn't out of control and it also implies to me that he most likely had a gun pointed at them or at least they thought he did.

Any indication that he's local?

No.
Could it be a stranger crime? Possibly.
Could he have no they were going to be there? yes. nothing is off the table.

FBI: if it does become interstate, we have the ability to stretch across state lines.

Q:
How long after L posted to SC did this crime happen?
A:
We know there are going to be lots of questions that we can't answer. We don't want to tip our hand. We're keeping that info to our selves.
He doesn't think it's likely that it was a chance encounter, but it's possible.

Q:
Any indication of communication with the girls (the suspect)
A:
No answer. he doesn't want to compromise tips, info is held to accurately identify perp.

Q:
Do you think he has killed before?
A: FBI
No indication this is a serial murderer. not tied to any know homicides.

Q:
??
A:
Possibility of more than one person.
Can't say that the voice on the recording is the same guy as in the picture.

Hrm.
Audio is ALSO from Libertys phone. She had the presence of mind to record video AND audio.

...And... I've lost my feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member