IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree he appears similar, but didn't LE say he definitely doesn't have blue eyes?

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Doesn't look like the same nose. The nose is the most prominent feature to me in both the photo and the sketch. JMO

As I was sleuthing I came across another story of a guy who was wanted by the Indiana State Police and the FBI. (The guy is in LE custody as of 1/12/17, so he can't possibly be the perp.)

Interesting enough the FBI caught the guy using facial recognition software 17 years later. His face matched a passport of a guy in Oregon.

What I loved about reading the story...

[FONT=&amp]"You can run you can try to hide, but no matter how much time-- but no matter how much time passes, if you commit a crime against a child in the Southern District of Indiana, federal law enforcement will send the cavalry," Minkler said at Friday's press conference. "We will hunt you down. We will find you. We will bring you to court to face justice."

I love the dedication of LE to never give up and they won't on this case either.
[/FONT]

So, even if this guy isn't caught today, tomorrow, this month, this year. He WILL eventually be caught. It's just a matter of time. I pray he is caught sooner rather than later.

http://www.wthr.com/article/indiana-child-molestation-suspect-arrested-18-years-after-the-crime

Another question, IF there was no evidence of sexual assault, do you guys think LE would be more likely to state this than if there WAS evidence of sexual assault? And if so, why? Tia. In other words, could the fact they are not publicly dismissing this possibly allude to the fact that this did occur?
I suspect that if there was no sexual assault - I don't believe there was - that LE would not only not come out and state that but rather would do everything they could to hint that they had the DNA. That way, were LE to have someone they were questioning they could ask for a DNA sample and if the person being questioned refused then LE may have something to work with to pursue further. Bluffing only works with a certain level of criminal. I think we are dealing with a killer (or killers) that are on the higher end and thus bluffing will not be helpful to LE. The killer (or killers) certainly know what they did or did not do and are likely well aware of any bluffs (or worse, guesses) by LE. My gut is telling me that if LE does make an arrest in this case we will be looking at someone that, at most, has moving violations or a parking ticket or two in their background. I could always be wrong about this.

I suspect that if there was no sexual assault - I don't believe there was - that LE would not only not come out and state that but rather would do everything they could to hint that they had the DNA. That way, were LE to have someone they were questioning they could ask for a DNA sample and if the person being questioned refused then LE may have something to work with to pursue further. Bluffing only works with a certain level of criminal. I think we are dealing with a killer (or killers) that are on the higher end and thus bluffing will not be helpful to LE. The killer (or killers) certainly know what they did or did not do and are likely well aware of any bluffs (or worse, guesses) by LE. My gut is telling me that if LE does make an arrest in this case we will be looking at someone that, at most, has moving violations or a parking ticket or two in their background. I could always be wrong about this.

See, I think just the oppsite, that there was sexual assault as a motive and that LE does not want to go there publicly until they have to.

Good line of thinking.

If you map out how this apparently played out (girls are on the South side of the bridge, basically TRAPPED, and he takes them down the hill... I think he knew this place like the back of his hand. You would never venture such a place thinking there might be a house down there, etc.

This guy knew his way around... either from childhood/teenager or from field trips there previously a long time ago. IMHO
The thing is though, I can't see how the girls were trapped at the south side of the bridge. There are two photographs that the Daily Mail had published that shows that end of the bridge.

The first is closer to the bridge taken from in the woods beyond the south end of the bridge. Not seen, to the right, is the hill down to the road below the bridge. There is no hint of any fence or barrier as far back as the photographer was located.

attachment.php

The second photo is taken from even further back in the woods from the south end of the bridge. What is notable, is that there is no fencing or barriers to be seen except for the orange one - identical to the one seen at the north end - that can easily be gone under or around. More significantly, you can see a clearly worn path beyond the orange barrier and leading to the south end of the bridge. Also, there is a Beware of Dog sign on the barrier which could, or should, indicate there also may be people around.

attachment.php

To see where this Orange Barrier is located in perspective you can see it on the Carroll County property maps.
https://beacon.schneidercorp.com/Ap...ageTypeID=1&KeyValue=08-06-22-000-015.000-006

I removed all of the lines drawn on the map (unchecked from sidebar) and used the 2011 aerial photography to locate the barrier (easier to see).

attachment.php

Here you can also see the two nearby houses. One is southwest of the bridge and the other is east of the bridge. Given what I see in these photos and map views I am perplexed by the girls seemingly staying where they were even though Libby was concerned enough about something to start recording in the first place. There is no natural or artificial barrier that can be seen that would keep them there. So, for me, that leaves the two possibilities with one being that Libby was concerned enough to start recording but not concerned enough to get out of there or there was one or more individuals at the south end of that bridge that made it impossible for the girls to get out of there.

Attachments

• 3D4C9D7D00000578-0-image-a-30_1487264829895.jpg
    3D4C9D7D00000578-0-image-a-30_1487264829895.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 450
  • 3D4CA08A00000578-0-image-a-34_1487265653520.jpg
    3D4CA08A00000578-0-image-a-34_1487265653520.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 456
  • Map_SBridge_annotated.png
    Map_SBridge_annotated.png
    563.2 KB · Views: 459
Good line of thinking.

If you map out how this apparently played out (girls are on the South side of the bridge, basically TRAPPED, and he takes them down the hill... I think he knew this place like the back of his hand. You would never venture such a place thinking there might be a house down there, etc.

This guy knew his way around... either from childhood/teenager or from field trips there previously a long time ago. IMHO

My feelings exactly. Though a murderer is not going to be deterred by "Private Property" signs, his knowledge of creek depth, his willingness and ability to go off the trails, and his possible knowledge of the short cut trail from the cemetery to the creek all demonstrate local knowledge.

I also like your point that the apparent local knowledge does not have to be present. Rather, it could have been obtained in the past. If this crime was random (victims were chosen as targets of opportunity by a predator pre-disposed to commit a terrible crime), my bet is that the police have investigated all current local creepy types, the violently mentally ill, and other current "bad news" criminally inclined locals.

I think the police need to interview long term locals for any distinct memories of past residents, perhaps even as former local area middle schooler or high schoolers, who were known locally to be "bad news", but whose paper records did not totally reflect how bad news they really were. These bad news former locals could be people who as youth were infatuated with mafia hit men, narco lords, serial killers, cruelty to animals, sexually abusive, or had other forms of very deep seated criminality that was not reflected in their official records.

Basically, the only way to solve this case might be using long term local knowledge against a one time local perpetrator.

Am I the only one waiting for them to announce that KS is charged with these murders? I can't shake him as a suspect.

KS does not fit for me, didn't he more or less kill for money? Or an inheritance?
Unless he has more of a background than I know of, seems like a completely different sort of crime to me.

This is the first pic anyone has brought that I said WOW. Look at the ears. LE should check him out....if they can find him now.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
Hi Henry- Which pic r u referring to here? Just wanting to clarify. I can find pic myself if u reply, is it the one referred to in regard to recent cop shooting?? Ember

KS does not fit for me, didn't he more or less kill for money? Or an inheritance?
Unless he has more of a background than I know of, seems like a completely different sort of crime to me.

Agree 100%. Not even close in my amateur opinion.

IMO the police are not saying ANYTHING on purpose. I am absolutely convinced there is DNA and from some kind of sexual attack.
the crime was sexual and appears to police as NOT random. So there was some kind of planning in this murder and it is evident by the crime scene, so things that show preparation. that bridge looks lonely and very very isolated...

they may have been lured there for sure...they are really young to be trying to meet a boy or find some weed, but I know it's not unusual to lie to parents to go hang out with someone they would not approve of.

could this be the father of a friend who saw the girls posts about going there when checking phone or laptop?

yes I see by the picture , this is a very very isolated private place, heavily wooded and not an obvious choice for anyone passing thru.

i don't think this is a drifter. MOO baby MOO.

Hi Henry- Which pic r u referring to here? Just wanting to clarify. I can find pic myself if u reply, is it the one referred to in regard to recent cop shooting?? Ember
Hi Ember- yes....pic from recent cop shooting. Resemblance. Is closest I've seen.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Just reading up more on this trail and two thoughts jumped right out at me as far as suspects.

1. Someone who does/did work maintaining the trail. Thus, knows it well.
2. Someone who does/did work at the adjacent/connecting fairground.

https://www.indygreenways.org/monon-trail/

Just reading up more on this trail and two thoughts jumped right out at me as far as suspects.

1. Someone who does/did work maintaining the trail. Thus, knows it well.
2. Someone who does/did work at the adjacent/connecting fairground.

https://www.indygreenways.org/monon-trail/
That link is for the Monon trail in Indianapolis. The Monon High Bridge is in Delphi 60 or so miles away.

sells christmas trees
snow removal
county road worker, any recent road work done nearby? ( super nearby)?
any towers? cell tower maintenance? phone lines?
delivery men to homes nearby, fireplace wood, water, amazon deliveries, UPS

what are the chances that this loser ( total loser human garbage) is sitting there on the Bridge, or walking there alone, no dog, no fishing pole, no camera, no real reason. ALONE ...just there alone and he has a predilection ...and then in this moment of nothingness, two blonde little teeny boppers just land in his web, like pretty little lightning bugs caught by a greasy ugly brown spider. What are the chances?

Bundy went to populated beaches and towns...he wouldn't be sitting around in an unknown forest on private property in the middle of Indiana in Febuary

while national parks are areas where you could encounter a dangerous individual, these too are populated in a way...this place seems highly hit or miss, very obscure and not a hub of activity.

So I think he knew these girls would be there either thru stalking or following, or from seeing them on line/or he lured them there by posing as a cute boy or maybe even telling them he was a photographer or something cool.

looking at the bridge I cannot get the feeling that he sat there in the month of february waiting for someone to rape and murder to come along.

he was totally prepared and in control...they were too frightened to run.

MOO

sells christmas trees
snow removal
county road worker, any recent road work done nearby? ( super nearby)?
any towers? cell tower maintenance? phone lines?
delivery men to homes nearby, fireplace wood, water, amazon deliveries, UPS
* respectfully snipped by me*

..or drives a school bus

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics