IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, IF it is him, then LE has him locked up and can take their time to make sure before charging him.

I want THIS perp arrested and convicted. But also want the right perp, and not just someone.

That sketch....so detailed, sure makes me wonder like others have said, if that wasn't from a photo and maybe eye witnesses as well. The hat, I don't believe was ever part of the case. I am still of the mind frame that the hoodie was up, and a ball cap under. Who knows, maybe the girls scratched him and had DNA under their nails, or the perp left something.

If this DN was homeless at the time, and maybe camping in woods, he could have been in THOSE woods, and left something behind there, but LE wasn't sure if it was connected to the crime.

Agree about hat -- think it was a baseball hat with sunglasses on the bill with hoodie pulled over it.

Go to WTHR and look at the mugshot taken right around the time when the murders took place. Looks identical to the sketch.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I don't know why, but the thought of DN often walking around with a hatchet, both in IN and CO is extremely disturbing to me. I mean a hatchet, who does that?

DNA for military members is treated as medical records and protected by HIPPA.

I had a link, but my phone seems to want to paste it correctly [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.wthr.com/article/carrol...k-between-colorado-suspect-and-delphi-murders

At around the 3.27 mark they show a mugshot of DN taken 10 days after the murders of Libby and Abby. He looks a lot fuller in the face compared to some of his other mugshots, which to me would suggest his body weight might also have been more than at other points in time. It also popped into my head about the possibility of steroid use and the anger issues that might lead to.

IMO, MOO, I don't know what it is, call it a hunch, but I have no doubt this is the murderer of Abby and Libby. I took the photos from the heavy.com article and laid them side by side with both the police sketch and the bridge shot, and I see a clear resemblance - I am 99.9% positive this is him. Also, given his military training, his criminal history, his residence at the time of the crime, his mental health considerations (people who knew him, including a former employer, reported him as threatening violence, vindictive and unstable), it all lines up for me. It's just a matter of time before they announce it - I hope they do have the evidence to confirm. Only my opinion.

His last known residence in Indiana was Greenwood, IN.

The last known address was at an Extended Stay Hotel. Prior to that he was evicted from a residence on the west side of Indianapolis (around 12/16-1/17)

WTHR (Delphi) has a mugshot of clean-shaven DN from his arrest shortly after the murders. It’s the only pic/mugshot of DN I’ve seen clean-shaven.
-
“An arrest record obtained by Eyewitness News shows he was in Indiana 10 days after the murders. Two days after police released a detailed sketch of the murder subject, Nations skipped a scheduled court appearance.”
-
https://www.wthr.com/article/carrol...k-between-colorado-suspect-and-delphi-murders

Just want to point out that there are two mugs on this story. The one showing before the video begins to play is the one from Feb 2017 (he has a goatee). The one further down the page in which he is clean shaven is from Nov 2016. He looks a bit thinner between Nov & Feb...but SIGNIFICANTLY thinner now.

Just want to point out that there are two mugs on this story. The one showing before the video begins to play is the one from Feb 2017 (he has a goatee). The one further down the page in which he is clean shaven is from Nov 2016. He looks a bit thinner between Nov & Feb...but SIGNIFICANTLY thinner now.

Thank you for clearing that up! I noticed the clean-shaven shot didn’t have a date attached to it. (I wish it did - that threw me for a minute.)

eta - Scratch that - I see it now written over the video.

The gun found in the car is a 22 caliber semi-automatic rifle...does this sound like the type of gun a woman would purchase and carry for her own safety? I doubt it. IMO.

I know literally nothing about guns so I can't answer your question. Thanks for making me feel silly tho.

Thanks for posting that; really informative. Just some notes taken from those 3 pages:

1. Technically, he had a warrant out NOT for simple "failure to register" in IN (because he WAS in the IN system), but for moving to a new residence (CO) without telling officials his new address. In the list of 5 items listed on page two, the infraction is bolded:

"You commit a felony if you knowingly or intentionally: (5) do not reside at your registered address."

That answers my earlier confusion.

2. It's interesting to note that his wife files for divorce in April 2017. But on Apr 10, DN calls in to report his 'new' address as being at the InTowne Suites Motel, and then Apr 12, goes in person to sign documentation and leave thumbprint on pages asserting that is his new address.

That SAME day (April 12) is also when he and wife KN leave the motel for their [eventual? in May?] move to CO (also according to affidavit and manager's statement).

3. On July 17, 2017 the BG sketch is released; a DAY later, on Jul 18, 2017, Sgt Pfifer (of this affidavit) opens his investigation into why this guy is NOT at the address he's listed (the motel).

They were hot on his heels without knowing it, perhaps. (IF this is the guy...).

This is interesting. It indicates to me he may not have had a fixed address from when he split from his wife till he checked into the motel, then got back with her and left for colorado. I wonder if the hotel manager helped with the composite? MOO.

My brain is trying to process this...seems interesting and important, the timeline, but I think my brain just turned to mush.

I find it interesting that he seemed intent on avoiding contact with LE around the time they were contacting RSOs by providing an address that seems he never did live at. Is this just another strange coinkydink?

I agree and I also find it very coincidental that one day after the sketch was released they finally recontacted the manager of the hotel and found out had moved on. Makes me wonder if someone notified LE of the resemblance right after the sketch was released so they were a little more serious about wanting to talk to him and once they realized he was actually gone they could have put out a BOLO which Colorado would have then seen...thus the link to Delphi. This of course is not fact just MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1