IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else consider that he might not have a holster on his ankle in that jeep picture ? Perhaps its a tether used to monitor sex offenders where abouts ?

At which court appearance would this have been issued? Which county was responsible for monitoring him?

More geopoints (thank you gliving):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-69&p=13659166#post13659166

"FWIW, go to*www.familytreenow.com*and enter DN name and state of Indiana. His birth year is 1985. While this website results are not always accurate, they show him living at:

General Address, Parris Island, SC 29905*
(Aug 2007)
S 2nd Mar Dv, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542*
(Jan 2005)
2nd Mar Dv, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542*
(Jan 2005)
10 India Battery #2MAR, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542*
(Jun 2004)

Results also show numerous other addresses. If one has the time and notion, they could compare these addresses with local court records to search for further criminal records."

It is from a post link that had a series of about 4 pics in a vertical grouping ... I THINK the standing- near-car photo was at the top but ANOTHER with face reflecting in car window was about 3 or 4 pics below IIRC.

Ohhhhhh lol, thanks. I was like, "Man, I'm blind"...:biggrin:

Marking a spot in the swift current of Abby & Libby's threads!

There are car inspections in Indiana, just not down in the Indianapolis area. I know that Northwest Indiana still does vehicle inspections.
The Michiana area doesn't, that's interesting. I didn't know anywhere in Indiana did inspections. I'd never heard of them till I met my husband from Ohio.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Another geopoint for reference, posted by FrostedGlass:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-69&p=13659196#post13659196

"Here:

http://fox59.com/2017/09/29/man-call...nd-police-say/

"The last address that he reported with us was that he was staying homeless in the area of State Road 67 under the bridges," said Captain Brent Worth.
Due to Nations' status as a homeless person and a convicted sex offender, he was required to check in weekly with an investigator at the Sheriff's Department.
"He came in on February 7, 2017 and then came in on February 14, 2017 and checked in, said Worth.
The girls' bodies were found on Feb. 14. According to documents from authorities, Nations never missed his weekly check-in from Jan. 31 - April 4 this year."

A 22 caliber could be a rifle or a handgun. I know DN was caught with a 22 caliber rifle but where does it say Tim was shot with a rifle? I've only read it was 22 caliber.

FTR, some .22 rifles have quite a range...wonder if he's been up to any "sniping".

Any chance he was a sniper in the Marines?

Was it deer hunting season? Trying to remember, tia.

Re: the pic of DN allegedly keying the car, I can't see squat in the reflection that you guys are seeing, glasses, etc, but hey, hasn't that been the theme here since Day 1? I see this you dont, you see this, I don't lol, I hear go, you hear get, there's a panda oh is that a puppy, lol.

Pic for reference posted by WG:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...13-Feb-2017-69/page54&p=13658832#post13658832

I can see that it looks like he has glasses on in the reflection, and even from the side of his face, can kinda see lenses...
however, oddly enough, can't see the temple piece which should be on the side of his face, to his ear... even if it were a thin wire, should at least be a shadow.
But there is a bit of a shadow behind his ear at the top, which kinda looks like the piece that goes behind the ear.

Also, btw... something I thought from the start -- it looks like he's just putting the key into the door, to unlock it.
What would be the point in "keying" the door of a car that is already so dented, damaged and beat-up? ?
jmo

snip

"He came in on February 7, 2017 and then came in on February 14, 2017 and checked in, said Worth.
The girls' bodies were found on Feb. 14. According to documents from authorities, Nations never missed his weekly check-in from Jan. 31 - April 4 this year."
It would be nice to know if the investigator from the check in noticed any visible markings (scratches, bruising, etc) on DN at the Feb 14th checkin MO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is the guy he's a lot younger than I thought. Even the composite sketch makes him look like he's late forties or early fifties. In the BG images I was always intrigued, however, by what appeared to be a thirties face on a middle-aged body.

FTR, some .22 rifles have quite a range...wonder if he's been up to any "sniping".

Any chance he was a sniper in the Marines?

no way.. you have to stand out and be exemplary in your field as well as an expert shot to be considered for sniper school. But all marines are trained riflemen and are classified on the range, expert, sharpshooter, marksman or none if you fail minimum scoring.

At which court appearance would this have been issued? Which county was responsible for monitoring him?

Im sure we could look it up, don't know where to start. I was bowling the other night and i look over and sure enough a guy wearing shorts next to me had one on his ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther