IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

Status
Not open for further replies.
And per the article you just posted from yesterday, they are still backtracking and looking at phone records.

And maybe this is where cell phone data may hold the answer. (The subpoena dulces tecum in early Oct iir the latin correctly)

And per the article you just posted from yesterday, they are still backtracking and looking at phone records.
Yes but not me - credit to IMO99 for that. I'm just finding and posting old crapola that may be of interest.

ITA. I never felt he was the one, and I have been working every single day digging on other poi's. I'm still amazed how many think DN is the guy and seem to have totally stagnated sleuthing any further? Why ? How can anyone be so certain he's the Bridge Guy and not even consider others ? Becky Patty has been trying so hard to get the word out to keep looking, keep passing out fliers, keep raising awareness because this case is unsolved with NO suspects .

OT If a RSO lists their occupation as Self Employed is there any way to tell exactly what they do?

IMO ... One out of Indianapolis resembles BG sketch more than DN

does it really take ten months to get phone records... I know someone here said it takes FOREVER..something is wrong with this when it involves a double murder of children...I want everything right now. ..somewhere there is a clue..maybe it's in the phone records.

which phone records though..DN's ? did he have a phone? KN's phone? it will show where they were for sure, compared to where they said they were...there can be a lot of information gleaned..A LOT ! how about the girls? these they have..the phones were pinging around, which is weird..

someone though explained how this could be possible if they were in an area that had several towers etc ( If I remember correctly)

if you were to find out that KN's phone pinged in Delphi on the 13th of feb. would this change your mind? if she received a call from the area ? would this change your opinion?

what if her phone pinged the next town over?

just curious. MOO

does it really take ten months to get phone records... I know someone here said it takes FOREVER..something is wrong with this when it involves a double murder of children...I want everything right now. ..somewhere there is a clue..maybe it's in the phone records.

which phone records though..DN's ? did he have a phone? KN's phone? it will show where they were for sure, compared to where they said they were...there can be a lot of information gleaned..A LOT ! how about the girls? these they have..the phones were pinging around, which is weird..

someone though explained how this could be possible if they were in an area that had several towers etc ( If I remember correctly)

if you were to find out that KN's phone pinged in Delphi on the 13th of feb. would this change your mind? if she received a call from the area ? would this change your opinion?

what if her phone pinged the next town over?

just curious. MOO

Out of curiosity, if they found that KN's phone did NOT ping anywhere near Delphi that day, would that change the way that you feel about DN?

And maybe this is where cell phone data may hold the key. (The sealed subpoena dulces tecum in early Oct iir the latin correctly) was for phone data. That article where the sheriff talked about using phone data to verify or rule out POI's is interesting. So still no rule in or out for DN from a cell phone? He was really off grid that day, no car, no phone, no alibi.
Also re the sheriff comments, that is an incredibly low number of tips from the Dr Phil show. I thought they received 500? Perhaps a lot were dupes or DN .

AJMO

BBM... I totally agree.

Out of curiosity, if they found that KN's phone did NOT ping anywhere near Delphi that day, would that change the way that you feel about DN?

no because we don't need KN to be in Delphi to suspect DN. But if we had KN's phone giving us some kind of connection with that area within that time frame it would be very interesting, no?

it's always possible her phone would not indicate anything or that it was intentionally left at home.

really anything is possible, but we don't necessarily need KN to be in Delphi.

MOO

no because we don't need KN to be in Delphi to suspect DN. But if we had KN's phone giving us some kind of connection with that area within that time frame it would be very interesting, no?

it's always possible her phone would not indicate anything or that it was intentionally left at home.

really anything is possible, but we don't necessarily need KN to be in Delphi.

MOO
What if KN's phone doesn't show she was at the Dr?

A subpoena duces tecum was filed three months ago on Oct 5, 2017. No name, no specifics. For all we know it was just another investigative avenue that later proved a dud in the search for a key suspect. Or am I missing something.......because how did this come to be connected to DN or KNs phone records?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-75/page61

I'm with you. I'm not following how this conversation about phone records came to focus on the "Ns".

Thank you for re-opening this thread. However, IMO, there is nothing to sleuth anymore.

BP was in a town a few miles from me a few weeks ago handing out flyers. I went, but there was probably a total of ten that showed up. IMO, that means we are so close to Delphi, but nobody knows about these murders.

I'm with you. I'm not following how this conversation about phone records came to focus on the "Ns".

It's just speculation. Might or might not be relevant--most likely not.

I've always suspected there was a lot more information on the phone than was ever released to the public.

Lance Benzel wrote another article today, so he elaborated on his tweet.

"Attorneys confirmed the plea talks Wednesday at a brief court appearance by Nations. The defendant is due to return to court at 10 a.m. Friday, at which time a deal could be announced, according to discussions in court. The judge overseeing the case suggested the hearing could again be postponed due to scheduling difficulties, however."

What exactly is the ongoing scheduling issue?
First a computer glitch. Twice that happened in elpaso county.

Then, this was put off twice so the Prosecutor could go over it. In December, she stated she was in another case and couldn't read the plea deal. So no one read the plea deal suggested by his atty since December 15th? Then today, we have another scheduling issue. And this time the judge says there may be another scheduling issue Friday, like he already knows...

Yeah, ok...

https://m.gazette.com/plea-bargain-looms-for-drifter-in-mount-herman-menacing-case/article/1618339

Lance Benzel wrote another article today, so he elaborated on his tweet.

"Attorneys confirmed the plea talks Wednesday at a brief court appearance by Nations. The defendant is due to return to court at 10 a.m. Friday, at which time a deal could be announced, according to discussions in court. The judge overseeing the case suggested the hearing could again be postponed due to scheduling difficulties, however."

What exactly is the ongoing scheduling issue?
First a computer glitch. Twice that happened in elpaso county.

Then, this was put off twice so the Prosecutor could go over it. In December, she stated she was in another case and couldn't read the plea deal. So no one read the plea deal suggested by his atty since December 15th? Then today, we have another scheduling issue. And this time the judge says there may be another scheduling issue Friday, like he already knows...

Yeah, ok...

https://m.gazette.com/plea-bargain-looms-for-drifter-in-mount-herman-menacing-case/article/1618339

Do we know if he's still jailed or did he find the means to put up $680 for his reduced bail? I'm just wondering because if he's out on bail, courts dragging their heels over a plea deal might not be that unusual.

Nov 1, 2017
"....Fourth Judicial District Judge Jann DuBois cut Daniel J. Nations’ $20,000 bond to $6,800, saying there was “no basis” to keep it elevated given the charges against him..."
https://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/...inked-threat-investigation-near-mount-herman/

On 12/22/17, before L&A's thread was closed, I posted wondering why no BG profile has been released, and is that unusual or not. While the thread was closed I found a profile of the Evansdale, IA suspect, created by the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit. Which is what I was referring to with regard to Libby & Abby. (MSM articles call it a profile, LE calls it possible suspect characteristics.)

FBI has been involved in this case, and in the big Feb press conference it was mentioned even the Director was being kept apprised. They did verbally mention certain things to watch for (change in appearance, unusual focus on case, etc.). But I'm wondering why no official 'profile' or summary of possible 'suspect characteristics' of BG has been released, like this one: http://evansdalepolice.org/suspectinfo.html

BBM
I am only slightly familiar with the IA case, but as I read through the 'characteristics' list, I caught myself accidentally comparing things to DN and BG

Just over a month & it will be one year since Libby & Abby' s murders. Praying for answers for law enforcement and most of all for family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I've been wondering if Abby and Libby wanted to go to Monon High bridge to geocache..I read on the threads here that Libby had actually geocached with another friend a few days earlier...is it possible that they could have been lured there on the pretense of this? I wonder what people are in this group..who's in charge? MOO

I've been wondering if Abby and Libby wanted to go to Monon High bridge to geocache..I read on the threads here that Libby had actually geocached with another friend a few days earlier...is it possible that they could have been lured there on the pretense of this? I wonder what people are in this group..who's in charge? MOO

There was discussion in earlier threads then moderators put that subject on the do not sleuth list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is in jail. His bail is not $680. I've lost track of what it is, but it is more than that.

Do we know if he's still jailed or did he find the means to put up $680 for his reduced bail? I'm just wondering because if he's out on bail, courts dragging their heels over a plea deal might not be that unusual.

Nov 1, 2017
"....Fourth Judicial District Judge Jann DuBois cut Daniel J. Nations’ $20,000 bond to $6,800, saying there was “no basis” to keep it elevated given the charges against him..."
https://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/...inked-threat-investigation-near-mount-herman/

Thank you for re-opening this thread. However, IMO, there is nothing to sleuth anymore.

BP was in a town a few miles from me a few weeks ago handing out flyers. I went, but there was probably a total of ten that showed up. IMO, that means we are so close to Delphi, but nobody knows about these murders.
Even after it being on Dr.Phil there was only 200 tips so perhaps people think LE have him? Because they are not excluding anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne