IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
He worked for the Journal and Courier then. He has only just started at Purdue this month I believe. BP IP is from Lafayette In. Is the Journal and Courier also Lafayette, In ?
I wonder if the inmate is in Lafayette, LA?
Yes...both are in Lafayette. His LinkedIn profile says he started with Purdue this month. He reported on crime, education, and government at J&C.
Interesting, Joe wrote the majority of articles on the murders while at J&C. He also wrote about the Flora Fire.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=129003&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1516381102

I've studied this sketch off and on for days now. Not trying to be coy here, just don't want to sway what others see or don't see. With that said, notice anything about the pouch?

Because someone here said he/she saw letters near the pouch I looked again. Now I see letters where I first thought it would be stitches or something. I don't say what letters I'm seeing but when I google for the letters and numbers I think I see, then Google comes up with
August 5, 1953
A Publisher Extra Newspaper
The Tennessean from Nashville, Tennessee · Page 20

Isn't that crazy??

I can't access it without "Free Trial" which I don't want to start.

Yes I posted the mycase.in details a few posts back which details the charges.

Interesting, Shire. As I recall way back last Spring you were wondering about a possible meth/drug connection in this Delphi case. I wonder too.

I don't see letters on the bag. Can you let me in on what you see.

I had always thought maybe the bright white "thing" on BG's PIC was a white-skull-or-white-logo-on-darker-colored neck gaiter scrunched down arou d neck/upper chest in the PIC which he could pull up and use as a mask when desired.
I always thought the same thing.

Ok, I see a bust of George Washington looking down from the top corner of the pouch. (LOL!) But seriously- so what???!!! An inmate wanted his artwork out there so he sent it to media. I don't think there is anything more to it than that.

Waiting for DN's Jan 24 hearing to see if there is any sign IN will extradite.

Waiting to hear MORE PLEASE (!!!) from LE. (BRING BG DOWN!)

P.S. I DIDN'T enjoy seeing BP IP's very ugly smug mug. : (

P.P.S. Where ya been JUSTICE and HENRY??!! WELCOME BACK!!! : )

Okay, time for a rum and coke or time to hit the hay! Gd night all. Love you guys and glad you're all here still plugging away at this. Libby and Abby need and deserve justice! With the anniversary coming up soon
I am really hoping things will start to happen here to break this case!

Sometimes i see "LL BEAN" in all caps on the top of the fanny pack. Other times i see stitches. Others illegible letters.

Could the flames have something to do with the Flora fire? MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we allowed to post a picture of someone who looks like the suspect if the face is blurred and no identifiable info/items in the photo?

Are we allowed to post a picture of someone who looks like the suspect if the face is blurred and no identifiable info/items in the photo?

Please, first check with the mods and review the rules. It doesn't sound like you should post it as described.

If you zoom in and look closely there is lettering just above the fanny pack "something RR".

The scarf also forms an S below the chin.

Can you post a picture of what you are seeing?? Like using a snipping tool, save the picture then open it in paint and use an arrow to point to it?

Sorry guys, I'm way behind today, just catching up...

I would demand to see it as a parent and technically the owner of the property it was on, cell phone. I’m that crazy parent type.
I would then next leak it possibly if they didn’t do what I thought was best after awhile too.

Put me in in a padded room if it ever happens people! Or it will be crazy.

Agree .I’d be a such a painful nuisance to the police I’m sure if I felt things weren’t moving forwards and I really admire both family’s composure and restraint during this nightmare. However watching Gray Hughes recent set of videos where he seems to be working quite closely with Derrick and Becky in particular and reading his responses in the comments section to some of the issues bought up by viewers, makes it clear that certain facts may actually be coming out slowly if obliquely.. The Patty’s are very pro active and although I’m sure they don’t want to compromise the case in any way and are being very discreet, as is Gray, I’ve learned more from watching those vids than I have from any official presser or interview thus far given by LE...jmo

Ok, so some of you may remember the picture of the guy in the red hoodie that I captured when I first started following this case. The one who shows up in the background of the reporter. I believe it was the day of the girls funeral. I have it saved somewhere, just not handy now....

Anyway...I often go back to the pictures and look to see and ask "what are we missing" there has got to be something, anything there in that picture that can identify this guy...

Well, this is going to not turn out to be much...but there is something in the picture that none of us have noticed before....

I was trying to figure out what that guy in the red hoodie was carrying, so I watched the video over and over and over again...I finally was able to determine that it was a thermos bottle. Similar to this one....

https://www.farmers.co.nz/home/kitchen/tea-coffee/thermos-travel-mug-400ml-chrome-6063134

Well, as I was looking at the picture of the BG today, I noticed HE TOO has that same thermos bottle....you can only see the top of the black portion and some of the silver. He is carrying it in his arm...
(credit for the original picture goes to NIN, I enhanced it by making it black and white)

Posting the original B/W pic and one where I see the thermos. I'll follow up with a picture of the guy in the red hoodie if I get permission to post it.

I have always suspected that guy was BG, now I'm convinced...

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

ETA: Does anyone know why when we are posting pictures, it comes up as 404-image not found? TIA

Attachments

• BG Thermos.jpg
    BG Thermos.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 140
  • THREE.png
    THREE.png
    220.8 KB · Views: 124
  • THREE BW processed.jpg
    THREE BW processed.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 110
Eww. The sketch.

If I see letters on the pouch, they read Lamira/Lomira/Lohira/Lahira.

They are pencil strokes most certainly, put there on purpose so they are there for a reason. Could they be there to depict the artist's concept of a leather ammo bag? The kind that have the ammo belt on the top?

There are so many interesting tidbits in the sketch, and I would like to think that there are clues to be discovered in it, because it would be interesting to try to find them. But, it seems to me that if an inmate in LA had any clue as to the ID of BG, he/she would be scrambling to come forward to 1) make a deal; and 2) collect some of the $250K reward money.

I think the artist is simply giving an interpretation of the grainy photo and we can not think that he/she knows more than what he/she has seen or read in the media.

Even the cheekiest of prisoners would use his/her knowledge of the perp to their advantage. This one hasn't.

This. I whole heartedly agree.... could definitely be alluding to the Flora Fire and a possible connection to BG.[/QUOTE

To me its more that this guy is being symbolically portrayed as a devil who brings hellfire and evil in his wake . ..destroying innocence and all that is good and pure... jmo

Ok, so some of you may remember the picture of the guy in the red hoodie that I captured when I first started following this case. The one who shows up in the background of the reporter. I believe it was the day of the girls funeral. I have it saved somewhere, just not handy now....

Anyway...I often go back to the pictures and look to see and ask "what are we missing" there has got to be something, anything there in that picture that can identify this guy...

Well, this is going to not turn out to be much...but there is something in the picture that none of us have noticed before....

I was trying to figure out what that guy in the red hoodie was carrying, so I watched the video over and over and over again...I finally was able to determine that it was a thermos bottle. Similar to this one....

https://www.farmers.co.nz/home/kitchen/tea-coffee/thermos-travel-mug-400ml-chrome-6063134

Well, as I was looking at the picture of the BG today, I noticed HE TOO has that same thermos bottle....you can only see the top of the black portion and some of the silver. He is carrying it in his arm...
(credit for the original picture goes to NIN, I enhanced it by making it black and white)

Posting the original B/W pic and one where I see the thermos. I'll follow up with a picture of the guy in the red hoodie if I get permission to post it.

I have always suspected that guy was BG, now I'm convinced...

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

ETA: Does anyone know why when we are posting pictures, it comes up as 404-image not found? TIA

I would love to see a picture or link to the video where you see the man in the red hoodie. I searched and couldn't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74