IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point being is to use all resources at your disposal before posting something idiotic...you have google its easy to use. Youtube is a great tool

- inmates can get phones in prison its not hard.
- I saw another post claiming suspects can't be questioned before they are miranda rights - which is also some what false.

https://legaldictionary.net/person-of-interest/

If someone is a suspect, the police are required to read him his Miranda rights before questioning him. However, if he is merely a person of interest, there is no requirement to do this, unless he is about to do something that will incriminate himself. However, because the term is not formally defined, different police departments may have different definitions insofar as what a person of interest specifically means to them.

Geeez, Dark net is not used for stalking, snapchat, facebook and istagram are used for stalking.. Thats not dark web.. please stop using 'dark web"..... the guy from bill and ted (the movie) is a supporter of "dark web" for good reasons it no so dark.. Don't believe me ? welp you have a "google search" and a "youttube search"...\

I willing to bet, zero, people on this website can even access a "dark web" site..... cmon now..

I realize my post will soon be blocked, censoring i suspect. I call it free thought.
You really don’t know me, so don’t assume or try and mansplain. I went back to school because I was bored computer forensics.
dude

If this is the case, that the murderer was prepared to kill two people, it follows (for me) that he intended to kill THESE two people. Then, it follows (for me) that the murderer is known to these two girls, and well.

If LE's statements today were so well planned to be speaking specifcally to someone who is providing an alibi for a POI and/or is afraid for their own safety, they have to know who it is.

If LE's statements were not at all that contrived to be speaking specifically to one person, I think what they said at the end of the presser is true.....billion dollar question, they don't know :(.

I'm also really wondering about that sketch, who provided it, and if LE thinks it's totally inaccurate now?

The Zodiac was prepared to kill 2people. Lake bareyessa. I don't think Zodiac knew all his victims. I think serial killers are well prepared and I think BG was. He got in and got out and remained free for a year. BG may have seen the girls being dropped off, went back to his vehicle, got his kill kit and stalked the girls. All within a couple of hours. But you may be absolutely correct as well. Jmo

SK makes sense, not sure that’s what I think just yet.
Was it planned, an opportunity or an opportunity prepared for?

Also please include that he said that "pretty confident everyone we talked to is not involved" if you are going to bring up your CO guy.
Do we know he's talked to LE?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm voting yes on SK too. And very stealthy. Remember the BTK killer? He had a job, a family, etc. The last person people who knew him would suspect. Pretty scary thinking about BG. And I keep thinking about the Iowa girls murders being related. Two girls, approximate same ages, same coloring, one slighter than the other. If they are related then this guy gets around! That means he could be anywhere! And he must have a mo. Actually, if young girls anywhere can remember a situation where a man tried to lure them but they got away should call it in. It just might help. This is really scary!

Absolutely agree! I just hope he doesn't do this again before they catch him. I think he could be anywhere. A ghost in a sense. Jmo

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by TeaTime
Engineers are indeed a different breed of cat. Their brains work in ways mine doesn't even dream of doing. Physicists too. I think all they are equations in everything.
Sons a physics major doing real research atm, studying with a certain rocket today.
There is a saying physicists figures the universe out and instructs the engineers what to do. Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging peo

see now i have to assume your lieing, you said your 23 and a male, and yet all your post are tracked on Webslueths. So as a 23 year old male how do you ahave a son taking physics ????????

once again please use your resources people

Lulz
that wasn’t my quote you used
obviously I’m not male 23
this is way to off topic

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by TeaTime
Engineers are indeed a different breed of cat. Their brains work in ways mine doesn't even dream of doing. Physicists too. I think all they are equations in everything.
Sons a physics major doing real research atm, studying with a certain rocket today.
There is a saying physicists figures the universe out and instructs the engineers what to do. Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging peo

see now i have to assume your lieing, you said your 23 and a male, and yet all your post are tracked on Webslueths. So as a 23 year old male how do you ahave a son taking physics ????????

once again please use your resources people

The quote you have posted is from a different user...

SK makes sense, not sure that’s what I think just yet.
Was it planned, an opportunity or an opportunity prepared for?

I'm thinking an opportunity prepared for. He may have lived or worked in the area years ago or currently. I think some SK, like ted bundy, make opportunities. They are very smart in a criminal way. Ted lived near universities when he could because his chosen victim pool was college girls.

So good to see you posting ghosthunter.

They say they talked to him.

did they specifically say that? I'll need to see their exact wording. I know I've thought they did, as iirc they said they spoke to everybody they needed to speak to. That might have just meant they needed to speak to his attorney. Idk. Their wording can be cagey.

did they specifically say that? I'll need to see their exact wording. I know I've thought they did, as iirc they said they spoke to everybody they needed to speak to. That might have just meant they needed to speak to his attorney. Idk. Their wording can be cagey.

Today he said "spent a bit of time with", IIRC.

Why the hell didn't they use the anniversary to get some new information or a new video/photo out there?

UGH

Why the hell didn't they use the anniversary to get some new information or a new video/photo out there?

UGH

It seems it was all directed at the media - thank you and keep helping us. Didn't they realize some of the public would be watching???

Leaving the phone behind bothers me. It doesn't seem like the actions of someone who is technologically advanced. And, honestly, if I were considering committing a crime and I saw my potential victim holding out a cellphone at ALL, I would give it up and go the other way. I'd just assume they were videotaping me or talking to someone. So, on that note, I agree with you in that it doesn't make sense that someone who catfished them, or otherwise fished them, on the dark web would leave that kind of evidence behind.

On the other hand, I've seen some technologically advanced people do some pretty ignorant things. And I use the term "ignorant" in the most basic definition, not as an insult.

Leaving the phone behind could have been a mistake as well.

I don't think he is reading this board.

At this point, throwing out different theories is kind of all we have. Some make sense more than others.

And I am not over 40. :)

Hi mtnlites!

About the phone...
I think one of three things occurred: either Libby dropped it covertly to hide it; or Libby threw it so BG wouldn’t take it, as she knew she was trying to record him and preserve the video and audio evidence and he couldn’t find it; or BG was leaving with the phone and dropped it, either not realizing he dropped it or realizing it but was rushed to leave because he could hear DG calling for the girls so he couldn’t take the time to find it.

(Edit: I think it may have been the long version of Holman’s August interview where LE states that Libby’s phone was found in the general area where the girls were located. It would make sense in any of those three scenarios that the phone wouldn’t be in her pocket or right next to her)

Also, someone posted about BG being a prepared SK...
I still think there’s a good chance he scoped out the area/was already familiar with it and hid his kit in the location where he forced the girls to go. I think he removed his top layer of clothing prior to his departure and hid it in his kit bag. Remember at the beginning when LE was asking about anyone seeing a duffle bag/backpack?

JMO....

weird press conference, can't quite put my finger on why. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members