IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #82

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tlcya, Nov 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tlcya

tlcya Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

[​IMG]
    Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
    (800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
    Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

Previous Thread #76

Previous Thread #77

Previous Thread #78

Previous Thread #79

Previous Thread #80

Previous Thread #81

*Media Maps & Timelines*

IMAGE Discussion Thread
    Rules Etiquette & Information
    Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
    grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time. Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION
    DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.​

IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect

[​IMG]
    MOST RECENT:

ISP presser of 10/3/17
    The Indiana State Police can share, that thus far, there has been no information developed to specifically include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect in the Delphi homicides. Both state police detectives returned to Indiana late afternoon of October 2nd and will continue to review information gathered over the course of their visit to El Paso County, Colorado

Could Daniel Nations, 32, get angry enough to pull a hatchet on people he felt offended him, as his arrest charges allege? "Possibly," his wife, Katelyn Nations, 30, told The Gazette. "In a fit of rage, yes."

DO NOT SLEUTH DN's friends, family, former neighbors, employers, etc. Discuss what is available about DN via media and LE.

2. Loading...

3. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

Hey Everyone,

Abby and Libby's thread is open.

From now on we are going to stick to our rules and discuss only those suspects or POI"s that have been in the mainstream media.

No more random sketches. Please do not even ask.

Terms of Service
    in case you need a refresher course :)

As Monty Python would say "And now for something completely different".

I need a favor from someone who knows this case.

If you could please post a quick update on Abby and Libby’s case I would really appreciate it.

Most of us can’t follow this case like some of you so we are woefully behind.

More than one poster can post an update. That’s great.

Consider things like:

*What happened with Daniel Nations? Is he still a possible suspect?
    *What is the latest from law enforcement?
    *What is the latest from the girl’s loved ones?

Something along those lines would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Tricia

4. FindHG

FindHG WS Liason Staff Member WS Liason

Me too, gregjrichards. Thank you for your continued updates. Hoping for a 2018 with many answers to stop this man.
    https://www.today.com/video/familie...en-up-about-still-unsolved-case-1137315395635

At about 13 minutes Ms. Kelly mentions (paraphrased)
    NBC affiliate WTHR reports that 'the search has been extended by the FBI into South Eastern Tennessee'

Police Superintendent Doug Carter is tracking with what is going on in Tennessee and he considers this a nationwide search.

View attachment 128860 Southeastern Tenn.
    from here

Interesting, (my brief notes) that LE says no witness saw him, and that the body type and posture of that man on that bridge on that day should tell somebody who knows him who he is, nationwide. That it could be somebody who did this before and do it again because of the alacrity of the crime. So this freak may have covered a lot of ground over time, but honed in on Delphi for some reason.

He may have tried and failed at abductions before or since farther away?

Attached Files:

5. kizzykat

kizzykat Member

6. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

Hi Everyone,

Thought it best to start a new thread.

A reminder in case you missed my post above, no more random sketches or pictures of persons who are not POI's.

Again if someone could please post a quick update for those who may be new to the case I would really appreciate it.

Thanks and carry on, please.

Tricia

7. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

I asked Sheriff Leazenby if investigators thought the killer was an outsider or living among them. "We've discussed that. From the lay of the land, so to say, where this occurred, it would almost have to be someone who is originally from this area and knew how things were laid out, or it's someone who came to our area, if you will, and studied it. For it to be an outsider, yes it's possible, but they sure had to put a lot of work to putting something into this."

Everyone is pleading that anyone, even with the smallest tip, should call police. It could be the break needed to solve this unthinkable crime, and with DNA evidence from the scene, Sheriff Leazenby thinks the case will be solved. "I wish I could say tomorrow. Obviously I can't, but I feel like somewhere down the line we will get justice for these girls."

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Unsolved-The-Delphi-Murders-473950973.html

8. Jax49

Jax49 Well-Known Member

9. Jax49

Jax49 Well-Known Member

Bumping for anyone who missed.

10. Jax49

Jax49 Well-Known Member

https://youtu.be/HqX9OHVYeLc?t=821

Repeat from previous thread - Today's PC, starting where Carter is speaking about people who have been interviewed not being involved.

11. Peace777

Peace777 New Member

What if the person or persons who gave the description of BG to the police sketch artist were wrong in someway? Maybe something they didn't get a good look at say of BG's face, mole, birthmark, hair was more curled something, wouldn't that affect someone being able to not recognizing him? Someone might say that's not so and so because his hair is curly or whatever? JMO
    https://www.quora.com/How-do-sketch...ses-to-produce-accurate-drawings-of-criminals

12. Peace777

Peace777 New Member

13. Shiressleuth

Shiressleuth Well-Known Member

Multiple new subpoenas in the last month. So some people are still being investigated.

The new prosecutor is reviewing everything, which is encouraging

Was the "not blue eyes" wrong?

Has the guy seen by DG been identified? I thought only BG is unidentified?

How did BG get there and depart?

14. mtnlites

mtnlites Well-Known Member

I still strongly believe that BG has local ties and either lived there at one time or spent a lot of time there, but I am having trouble reconciling that with the idea of him being a serial killer. I may back off the SK idea for now and say, while not a SK, at least a heavily habitual offender. When he IS discovered, I think many crimes will be traced back to him, though they may not have all been associated with him at the time.

15. Spistol

Spistol New Member

I feel bad by saying this but I haven't heard much mention lately of the $200,000 + reward being offered for the arrest and conviction of this case. IMO it needs to be rebroadcast to the public AGAIN. Nationwide like in the beginning. Pictures, audio haven't worked thus far. Sadly some people will not turn someone in because it's the right thing to do. People are motivated by money.

Sure can't hurt anything.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

16. mtnlites

Money DOES talk.

Seems odd that they've stopped pushing this.

17. her

her the quiet girl

18. Owl4

Owl4 Member

Curious if LE looked into RL's sons friends that grew up playing in the woods on his property.

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk

19. mtnlites

They usually try to start with people closest to the crime and fan out from there. Considering the amount of scrutiny that was placed on the property owner, I think (hope) that they looked into this avenue. If it were my investigation, I would've paid special attention to people who were very familiar with the park and adjoining lands.

20. Shiressleuth

I wonder if LE will consider Parabon now?

If they have done subpoenas recently they must be following some leads.

I wonder if they get the tips they are anticipating. I am worried that the person is too scared to come forward despite the assurances LE have given.

21. Shiressleuth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.