IN - Abigail Williams & Liberty German, Delphi, Media, Maps, Timelines NO DISCUSSION #2

No cameras will be allowed in the courtroom for the trial of Richard Allen, who is accused of killing two teenage girls in 2017 in Delphi, Indiana.

(NewsNation) — No cameras will be allowed in the courtroom for the trial of Richard Allen, who is accused of killing two teenage girls in 2017 in Delphi, Indiana.

Special Judge Fran Gull made the ruling Wednesday, NewsNation local affiliate WXIN reported.

Allen’s trial over the deaths of 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Libby German is set to start May 13. Prior to the start of the trial, multiple news agencies had filed a request to allow cameras in the courtroom during the case, which has made national headlines.

Judge says Richard Allen’s public defenders were “sloppy, negligent and incompetent” in handling evidence, but she will not impose sanctions because the state failed to prove the conduct was willful & intentional. She set a new hearing next Tue in the #Delphi murders case.

https://twitter.com/BobSegallWTHR

On Wednesday, Gull set a pre-trial hearing for May 7 where the defense and the prosecutor can discuss some of their concerns about the upcoming trial scheduled to begin May 13.

Gull set that hearing for 9 a.m. May 7 in Allen County.

Delphi murder suspect Richard Allen is expected back in an Allen County courtroom this Tuesday for a hearing on whether his theory on Odinism will be admissible in his criminal trial.

• Updated May 2, 2024

@CoffindafferFBI

"Judge Fran Gull has found the Delphi murders defense team “sloppy, negligent, and incompetent” but declined to hold the pair in contempt."

Initially, I thought she was speaking of the investigation...

In any event, she has just paved the way for an appeal, along with the decision to hold him in a Maximum Security Prison, pre-conviction.

I am concerned that #RichardAllen's daughter may be on the witness list. I am concerned RA told someone he killed #Abby and #Libby and that is what led to his arrest.
I am concerned about his confessions.

I am wondering if the attack was random or if the killer knew Abby and Libby were going to be there, took his gun, and plotted accordingly.

There is more to this case than meets the eye, but no matter what happens, this case has multiple black eyes.

1714780323248.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back