IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lemmons prior cell mate lives there and introduced the two of them schumaker I think is his last name. and plumadore needed a place to stay, he was taking care of the grandfather in exchange for living there.

Do we know what year they were in prison together? Another article said MP had been living off and on with Shorty/Lemmon for 4 years (I think...I can't remember if it said 4 or 7).

Also too, was Grandma Short still married to Shorty/Lemmon when he was in prison and subsequently let out? Did she meet MP at that time?

Do we know what year they were in prison together? Another article said MP had been living off and on with Shorty/Lemmon for 4 years (I think...I can't remember if it said 4 or 7).

Also too, was Grandma Short still married to Shorty/Lemmon when he was in prison and subsequently let out? Did she meet MP at that time?

Indiana Department of Correction records show he was convicted of child molesting in March 2006.

Trying to get a clear picture here, but there are so many missing pieces.

LM = step dad to Ali, bio dad to one of the 6 year olds.
DM = bio dad to Ali
AS = step dad to Ali, bio dad to ???

MP looked after grandpa ~ but then moved to (back to?) Iowa, so TS moved her family to be close to him? yet family asked MP to give up his job and move back to look after grandpa when he was in his final days? Or...TS moved her family (since she asked about MP) to IA while MP as still there, but then MP left, yet the family (who exactly?) asked him to come back??

Aliahna was 'abused' (no info on what kind of abuse) by two different men (different times?) while in IA? Then mom decided it was wise to move her to a trailer park full of RSO's and have an unknown (questionable, even by her originally) male take care of her??

TS's mom lives in Florida with husband (TS's stepfather) and they are in FW since Ali went missing? And yet they knew and trusted MP to be a good person who wouldn't hurt their grandchildren? How???

TS had the 'flu' and couldn't take care of her daughters, but the younger boys were where?? Personally, I think it was more than the 'flu' that she was dealing with. Or less than perhaps...

It seems like everyone, including bio dad knew and trusted MP -- HOW? Even if you met someone once or twice, how do you KNOW and TRUST them?

I don't think much more could come to light that would horrify or disgust me more than what has happened, but then, I know that's not true...ugh!

ETA: MP has not yet been proven an SO and possibly never was and/or even isn't at this point and yet he moved to this park and was only then introduced to grandpa by another RSO, Shumaker? who met grandpa in jail? All of that doesn't lead me to believe there was a long history with MP and that TS only questioned grandpa about him because of the close proximity (as in living with gp) and Shumaker (I think) because she knew they were jailed together. I wonder how long it takes to become comfortable in allowing your children to wander/play/live surrounded by RSO's and x-cons???

I have thought that perhaps MP was 'hurting' her sisters, which caused Ali to run out to tell....and that scenario turns my stomach. I think I have been numb since the outcome of this missing child - I can't stop thinking about her ~ her sweet, innocent smile ~ the horrors and evil she endured in her tragic life.

lemmons prior cell mate lives there and introduced the two of them schumaker I think is his last name. and plumadore needed a place to stay, he was taking care of the grandfather in exchange for living there.

Thank you for going over that again. And, I guess some people have been trying to find out how the prior cell mate knew plumadore, or what brought plumadore to that trailer park?

Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/28/aliahna-lemmon-benefit-fund/?hpt=ng_mid

A fund for the family for expenses and counselling. Great, Mum gets paid for all the hard work she did on Farmville.

I have been reading and not posting because I am always behind.....but in this case.....I would like to know about the funeral expenses and I will donate directly to the funeral home. but I would not donate to a fund for 'the family' Where are the other children? Surely Family services have taken them...please!! I am trying to be very careful and not get myself in deep do do...but those children need to be away from that place and the people who were supposed to be their caregivers.:furious:

Indiana Department of Correction records show he was convicted of child molesting in March 2006.

Okay, so that fits with the 4 year mark.

When did MP start flying under the radar after his Florida conviction? Was that 2001?

How did GS know MP? MP has been pretty hard to track down via any reliable friends or family. This is about the only guy. And he is a convicted SO. Just like Shorty.

Hi everyone,

Just tuning into this discussion. I am so sick about this poor baby and what she must have gone through!! Just a quick question...where were the other 3 children during this week? Thanks!

From what i understand, her sisters were there with her....why he chose to murder this child? i have no idea......

holland_20111229143914_640_480.JPG

So the Christmas break began on Thursday the 22nd. This would have been the first day of full time care of the girls, if they did not miss any school before the horror. He killed Aliahna that Wednesday night/Thursday morning, (early hours as per the affidavit). I have to wonder if the end of school factored in with what happened? Maybe he couldn't handle the thought of full time care or maybe he couldn't handle not keeping his hands off of the girls since they were on official holiday break? I really can't believe that this got the girls ready for school each day before he did what he did to Aliahna. JMO

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/education/fwcs-prepares-to-grieve-for-aliahna

At this point, I wouldn't be so sure any of the children even had beds at their own house. Maybe not even a Christmas tree. The only thing we heard about a Christmas tree was NG saying it's a time when the little girls should have been home around their Christmas Tree with presents underneath the tree. If it turns out to be true that there were 6 children living at the trailer of TS or even 5 children, then that in itself is a reason for CPS to be involved long ago. Not enough beds or bedroom and girls can't sleep in bedroom with boys, at least that is the CPS laws here in Va. This makes me sick.

From the photos of trailers in that park, none of the units look large enough to have more than three bedrooms - a master bedroom/bath, and two small bedrooms with a shared bath - at most. The second and third bedrooms would be small with barely enough room for three beds, dresser, and closet space for three children. Living room/kitchen/dining space would be limited, as well. Certainly not an ideal situation for all of those youngsters by any stretch of the imagination. jmo

--what about her little sisters? maybe they would love aliahna's "stuff" to be around now that she's gone forever.

--did mom ever think of that?

--nice message to send to the other kids----pack up her 'stuff' and forget she was ever there.

--i also find it hard to believe that "large boxes" full, stacked in the pick-up were aliahna's belongings.

Sounds awfully fishy to me. A little girl was sexually abused by at least 2 men, killed and dismembered by a 3rd and her so called family is boxing up her stuffr?!?!?! :furious:

BBM
I thought one of the girls at MP's is TS's stepdaughter

I thought that too! And where is the bio mom of this child? Or of any of the 'step children' in her "care"?? Were the other 5 children all hers? I know Ali's dad - DM, one of the 6 year olds dad - LM --- who do the rest of the babies belong to? I hope they have someone safe that can take care of them far, far away from this horrific place!

I am in total shock reading that the mother removed Ali's belongings because she can't bear to look at her stuff! WTF!!!!

Sometimes family members just need to "be quiet" and not share this type of stuff with the general public. :furious:

No joke. Did the female who gave birth to Alihana sacrifice her daughter? I don't mean that in reference to Wiccans.,...........................but I think that's an angle that needs to be checked out by LE.

Even with all the evil in this world, what mother moves her little girls to a tp full of RSO......a trailer park her daughter was killed in?

I think there is something most sinister going on here. imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member