IN - Allegations of child abuse at Hephzibah House, Winona Lake, 2018

I had sent a message to Jessica Christensen from the show Escaping Polygamy awhile back and asked if she could help in any way or give any resources to help the girls of Hephzibah House. I also sent a link to Disgruntled's blog.

She finally messaged me back today and said she doesn't know much about Indiana laws and asked me if the girls could run away. I explained how they are locked in the basement. She hasn't replied to my last message yet, but I am hoping that she will be trying to get some resources together at the very least...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Thank you so much. I have not heard back from anyone yet.

Thank you so much. I have not heard back from anyone yet.
You're very welcome and that's really frustrating. I also thought of BACA but I haven't contacted them yet. I will try to do so tomorrow at some point. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from Jessica and will try to get you connected with her if you'd like. I have no problem talking with her and trying to help, but I am far from Indiana and can only do so much from afar. I am most willing to do whatever I am able though. If you'd rather me relay the messages to and fro with Jessica, I'm good with that too.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Someone responded!!!!! This could be very good. I cannot say just yet, but I am so hopeful.

Thank you Thank you Thank you everyone who helped and wrote letters!!!!

Someone responded!!!!! This could be very good. I cannot say just yet, but I am so hopeful.

Great news!! Please keep us posted if / when you feel it's right to do so. You have many here cheering you on!

Huge hug to you!! You’re a warrior for the children and their rights. Thank YOU. ❤️

Wonderful news! Sending high hopes and a little prayer of thanks. Keep faith, disgruntled.

I did hear from an investigative reporter from the Indy Star, I was so hopeful but then nothing. I cannot even express how devastated I am. Why is this so hard? How is it possible that a dozen girls are being held without a trial or a voice in full lockdown with a monster that has a 40 year history of horrific documented and verified abuse.

I cannot sleep without hearing the cries of those children. I just do not know what to do anymore.

I did hear from an investigative reporter from the Indy Star, I was so hopeful but then nothing. I cannot even express how devastated I am. Why is this so hard? How is it possible that a dozen girls are being held without a trial or a voice in full lockdown with a monster that has a 40 year history of horrific documented and verified abuse.

I cannot sleep without hearing the cries of those children. I just do not know what to do anymore.
bbm.

From what I am learning, it is hard because they are minors, who are there with full parental consent. Their parents pay good money to have them there and without an insider to call CPS there is not much that can be done legally.

As despicable as it is that these criminal child abusers have never been brought to justice for the torture of yourself and many others, it defies explanation that they are allowed to carry on doing so!

No one I have spoken with wants to touch this because they seem to know that without a victim currently residing there who is willing to speak out, it won't acomplish anything.

Unless someone calls in a 911 from behind those walls there is nothing that can be proven against HH that is still going on today, and there seems to be no survivers left within the statutes that can bring charges, that might allow for an investigation of the current situation and those still running the hellhole.

It's beyond frustrating...

Wondering if there has been any progress...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they ever take the girls off site for service projects, field trips or anything?

Send in an experienced young adult with forged documents, there has to be a good hearted pastor, maybe a female, who would vouch in order to save these girl somewhere and “parents” who could pull her out, as a mole?

Both highly unlikely I know, just spitballing ideas. It’s horrifying that so many women have been put through this hell and there is nothing that LE can do. If it was victims of sex trafficking they’d be all over it just with the victim’s stories. If these girl’s parents were treating them like this they’d be arrested for abuse but if they pay an organization to do it it’s all legal?!

Do they ever take the girls off site for service projects, field trips or anything?

Send in an experienced young adult with forged documents, there has to be a good hearted pastor, maybe a female, who would vouch in order to save these girl somewhere and “parents” who could pull her out, as a mole?

Both highly unlikely I know, just spitballing ideas. It’s horrifying that so many women have been put through this hell and there is nothing that LE can do. If it was victims of sex trafficking they’d be all over it just with the victim’s stories. If these girl’s parents were treating them like this they’d be arrested for abuse but if they pay an organization to do it it’s all legal?!

The girls usually do not get to leave the compound for any reason. They have a small outdoor area with a 12 foot fence for scheduled outdoor time. They are kept under continuous guard behind heavily bolted doors.
while that is a wonderful idea to send someone in there undercover, it would not be safe. I think only the police or FBI could do that.

How about the Jacob Wetterling Resource center

With the new Hart case, no one is interested? So sickening.

It is sickening. The system is broken, I am reading all of the people who made reports about the Hart children that went no where and accomplished nothing and I feel their agony.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966
Back