IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #3

I hope 2020 brings answers and arrestS in this case and Amiah can Rest In Peace.

My mind was wandering this afternoon while washing dishes and I thought of Amiah and here her thread is bumped. Sad and angry for whatever happened to Amiah. I hope she is recovered this spring if not before and there is some justice served on her behalf. It really is atrocious that she is just gone like this.

What a cluster :mad:

Just finished reading since I was last here. Another case not solved due to the clown show of characters just like Haleigh Cummings. These cases are almost impossible to solve while wading through all the mucky muck. :rolleyes:

Such a disappointment to me as I always believed LE should have rounded up the group and charged them to the hilt. Those folks would have tripped over each other blabbing to save their own worthless behinds. As soon as Amber lawyered up I knew this would not be the case.

FWIW I believe Amiah was drugged and died. It will be a miracle if she is ever recovered IF their are any remains left. God only knows if toxic chemicals were used in her disposal like Noah McIntosh. :(

Poor sweet baby NEVER EVER had a chance.

MOO

In my notes I have this - and wondering if someone here can get into Indiana court site and look up the bold part & see what happened. I can't...

IN – Amiah Robertson (8 mos.) (March 9, 2019 last seen @ house on So. Holmes Ave, babysitters, reported missing 3/16/19 by mother, Amber Robertson). Marion County
POI: Robert Lyons (21), ex BF. Has been charged with forgery, trial on 11/6/19.
Amber says Robert took baby Friday afternoon to babysitters. Babysitter says he neaver showed up.

In my notes I have this - and wondering if someone here can get into Indiana court site and look up the bold part & see what happened. I can't...

IN – Amiah Robertson (8 mos.) (March 9, 2019 last seen @ house on So. Holmes Ave, babysitters, reported missing 3/16/19 by mother, Amber Robertson). Marion County
Amber says Robert took baby Friday afternoon to babysitters. Babysitter says he neaver showed up.
@Niner The court site says that his case was “Decided” on 10/31/19. He pleaded guilty to forgery and theft. The last two counts were dismissed which were also forgery and theft. He was sentenced to 365 days in jail but 361 of those were suspended. He additionally has to do 40 hours of community service, 8 hours of an anticonversion class and is on probation for the year he was sentenced which will be satisfied as long as he doesn’t break the terms of probation.

He took a plea agreement. One year (basically) suspended sentence.

Someone sure as hell should have been charged. You don't misplace a child. Someone had her last. Why was that person not arrested? If one of my children were to disappear and I couldn't account for them would I be allowed to just go on with my life? Surely not! How can this have drug on like this with nothing happening??

Someone sure as hell should have been charged. You don't misplace a child. Someone had her last. Why was that person not arrested? If one of my children were to disappear and I couldn't account for them would I be allowed to just go on with my life? Surely not! How can this have drug on like this with nothing happening??

Very well said beatrixpotter. It enrages me when I think about it. IMO there wasn't ever enough pressure brought down on the so called "group of players". If they had all been brought in by LE and questioned, something may have slipped out other than the discrepancy over the date Amiah was last seen.

Apparently “mum” has just had a baby boy now

Moms 3rd child, last we knew she was homeless/couch surfing/living in a car or a garage with her boyfriend/the guy last seen with Amiah. Amiah was missing for around a week and she only told authorities about it when Police were called for a different, unrelated incident involving her. She reportedly hasn't been in touch with her father since shortly after Amiah's "disappearance" She spends her free time at hotels having "dates"

Statistically speaking as well as going by mom's personal history , this child isn't going to have a great life, if he remains with her and the type of people she keeps company with, if he manages to live past 8 months without "disappearing" and no one seeming to care/notice anyway.

Moms 3rd child, last we knew she was homeless/couch surfing/living in a car or a garage with her boyfriend/the guy last seen with Amiah. Amiah was missing for around a week and she only told authorities about it when Police were called for a different, unrelated incident involving her. She reportedly hasn't been in touch with her father since shortly after Amiah's "disappearance" She spends her free time at hotels having "dates"

Statistically speaking as well as going by mom's personal history , this child isn't going to have a great life, if he remains with her and the type of people she keeps company with, if he manages to live past 8 months without "disappearing" and no one seeming to care/notice anyway.
Surely someone is watching out for this wee ones life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back