GUILTY IN - Christopher Bour & Natisha Hillard for baby selling, child *advertiser censored*, Gary, 2013

That guy is so sick. The mom is obviously a mess but he is a child predator and will always be. They should load him up on the next space mission on a one-way ticket.

Absolutely disgusting I hope they burn in hell for this. I hope this child gets help for the abuse suffered. I can't imagine doing this to your own child or any child. Poor Shaniya Davis and now this little one its heartbreaking.

yeah, the baby should be around two. I believe she was around 18 months when this first started being investigated thanks to the "massage" lady. Bless her heart for doing what was right. SO 18 months when authorities begin investigating and based on what Bour told that woman, the rape of this child had already begun prior to that. He wanted massage woman to join him for a threesome with the child.

Just one sick pup.

IN creeping on mom's FB page she is not an active poster and one of the few there mentions the child's birthday.

This sad. But I am probably not as shocked as I should be.

What is sad is that I don't find it shocking to hear that a man sexually abused a baby and used her in *advertiser censored*. It has happened so often that I know it happens, to an extent I expect it to happen. I no longer find it shocking (but still find it reprehensible.)

What I do find shocking (and sad) is that this guy was so sure of himself and what he was doing, that he felt comfortable with discussing it with someone who wasn't involved.

When and in what part of society did discussions about committing child sexual abuse become low risk behavior?

And what does that say about me, about society that I am no longer shocked by the abuse, and am more shocked that it is being talked about?

apparently this was under the impression the woman he was in the habit of calling for "massages" would be okay with this. As if women who are involved with situations that may or may not include prostitution are somehow more understanding of his "proclivities"

and to some degree, he is probably right, some involved in that lifestyle probably wouldn't find his sickness sick. This woman did tell police that prior to the conversation in which he invited her to "join" him with the child, she saw him playing child *advertiser censored* on his computer. That child *advertiser censored* was not enough to make her risk contact with LE. The knowledge that he intended to physically touch a child and that he claimed to have done it already was finally what drove her to contact LE.

Criminals tend to share more openly with others they perceive as criminals too. Thankfully, this woman contacted authorities. Wonder how many others he made the offer too who either took him up on it or simply declined and never looked back or gave a thought to that baby.

smh

Wtf, this is disturbing and sickening. As mysteriew says, what does it say about society when a man like this doesn't feel any shame in discussing it openly? Even if he perceived the other lady as being on the same page, that's still one huge assumption to make (I seriously think that a huge number of sex workers would have the common human response of being grossed out and disturbed) and it's still bizarre. It's not exactly the same as two criminals sharing tips about stealing TVs.

And most of all... it's horrifying that he would do this and that her MOTHER would sell her infant daughter.

I have no words. Is the lady who reported the case to the police going to be charged for prostitution as people have mentioned? Are there updated on that? I hope she isn't, she absolutely did the right thing and I hope that they won't do something that will discourage people from reporting the next time they know of something like this. I get the feeling that a lot of people in this world know a lot but won't come forward for fear of the consequences.

If life were just parents would get twice as much time as the perp. She not only arranged for the crime, she betrayed her child, her baby, her blood, her responsibility.

Wtf, this is disturbing and sickening. As mysteriew says, what does it say about society when a man like this doesn't feel any shame in discussing it openly? Even if he perceived the other lady as being on the same page, that's still one huge assumption to make (I seriously think that a huge number of sex workers would have the common human response of being grossed out and disturbed) and it's still bizarre. It's not exactly the same as two criminals sharing tips about stealing TVs.

And most of all... it's horrifying that he would do this and that her MOTHER would sell her infant daughter.

I have no words. Is the lady who reported the case to the police going to be charged for prostitution as people have mentioned? Are there updated on that? I hope she isn't, she absolutely did the right thing and I hope that they won't do something that will discourage people from reporting the next time they know of something like this. I get the feeling that a lot of people in this world know a lot but won't come forward for fear of the consequences.

I don't know how she would be charged with prostitution. She wasn't caught in the act. She gave the police a very valuable tip and assisted in the operation that resulted in his arrest. I don't know any LE that would arrest her for a misdemeanor crime or even if they would have any grounds to do so.

I'm sorry but I want to find these scums and choke the life out of them!!!

Absolutely no words, but angered, and sadened and disgusted.

They both pled not guilty and this has been going on since the little was 6 months old?

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/03...ing-her-baby-for-child-*advertiser censored*/

Please tell me how in God's great green earth this child will grow up without the trauma and misery and imprint of something this horrific happening?

agents discovered pictures of Bour with an infant and another woman, who they say is Hillard, holding the child.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/03...ing-her-baby-for-child-*advertiser censored*/

agreed, no words

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ertiser censored*-sells-ANOTHER-daughter.html

Mother already charged with selling toddler to 39-year-old man for child *advertiser censored* sells him ANOTHER daughter
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 15:10 EST, 7 June 2013 | UPDATED: 15:10 EST, 7 June 2013

However an indictment filed on Wednesday against the mother adds a second count of selling a child and permitting her to participate in *advertiser censored*.

The fresh indictment accuses Bour of photographing the older girl, and videotaping the baby, engaged in sexually explicit conduct.

This article has a little bit more information:

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/crime/...lling-2nd-child-in-*advertiser censored*-case

Bour wrote U.S. District Judge Rudy Lozano last month to request a second bond hearing, saying he didn't think the public defender he was assigned in March had his best interest at heart because he advised him to waive his right to a bond. Bour said he had never been in trouble with the law before and "had no idea what to do."

Bour said he owns a business and people rely on him for work.

"This would be my first mistake in life and would like every opportunity to properly defend myself and get my house in order," he wrote.

Lozano denied the request and told Bour in a court order that all motions and request should come through his attorney.

The new indictment accuses Bour of photographing the older girl in sexually explicit conduct while she was sometime between Nov. 1, 2011, and Feb. 14, 2013. It also accuses Bour of videotaping the younger girl engaged in sexually explicit conduct between Jan. 1 and March 31, 2012.

"Never been in trouble with the law before:... yeah, he just hasn't been caught before!
Sick, sick, twisted nasty people!
Whatever time the court gives to him, she (the birth vessel ) should get at least the same, if not more! She's the M-word (not going to give her the honor of calling her that name), she's supposed to love & protect her children, but instead she sells them?

This is so sick! I agree that 'mother' deserves even harsher punishment than him. I am not sure what that could be, as I would hope he never sees daylight again, but she deserves more.

This type of scum need disposing of ASAP. The world has no purpose for people this. Why feed and water them. We need those mobile execution chambers they have in china.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/24549893/gary-woman-admits-selling-baby-for-sex

HAMMOND, Ind. (Sun-Times Media Wire) -
A federal judge sentenced a Gary woman to more than 24 years in prison for selling a child for sex despite his concern that the sentence was too light, the Post-Tribune is reporting.

24 measly years. Why isn't she getting the same sentence (life) that the man in the photos got? This is NOT justice. Those poor children have been sexualized. They're going to have all kinds of weird inclinations for the rest of their lives and they might not even know why. This sucks!

I read a few posts up (in this thread) that she was also indicted for the abuse of a second child. I'm wondering if there will be a separate sentence for that also?

This breeder should NEVER be able to give birth again. jmo

I think that this should be a death penalty case. I think all child *advertiser censored* cases involving the rape of children should qualify for the death sentence. I know it isn't a murder but in my opinion it is just as heinous.

I understand what crimes qualify for a death sentence it's just that I think the law should include rape of a child for the purpose of making *advertiser censored* a crime that can be prosecuted as a capital crime.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/24549893/gary-woman-admits-selling-baby-for-sex

HAMMOND, Ind. (Sun-Times Media Wire) -
A federal judge sentenced a Gary woman to more than 24 years in prison for selling a child for sex despite his concern that the sentence was too light, the Post-Tribune is reporting.

24 measly years. Why isn't she getting the same sentence (life) that the man in the photos got? This is NOT justice. Those poor children have been sexualized. They're going to have all kinds of weird inclinations for the rest of their lives and they might not even know why. This sucks!

I read a few posts up (in this thread) that she was also indicted for the abuse of a second child. I'm wondering if there will be a separate sentence for that also?

I'm so sick of women, mothers particularly, who commit such atrocious crimes and just because they are female, they are given much lighter sentences. I hold the mothers even more responsible for the harm done to their children.

what is going on in Gary, Indiana? I keep seeing it in news stories ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back