IN IN - Davione Comanse, 23, last seen Glen Park area, Gary, 23 Sept 2022

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1665654767994.png
Gary Indiana Police Facebook:

GARY — Family and friends plan a second search party for Davione Comanse, who has been missing since Sept. 23.

The search will begin at 11 a.m. Saturday and end at 6 p.m. at the Tri-City Plaza, according to a Facebook post. A search party was held last Saturday in the same area.

Comanse's family is asking for anyone available to join the search and offer up any resources they can provide.
Comanse's mom, Amber Broadnax, said her son has a "very giving heart" and is always smiling, with "bright, beautiful eyes." She said he has three children and loves his family.

Comanse was last seen in Gary's Glen Park neighborhood. According to a missing-person poster, he is 5-foot-5 and 135 pounds with long dreads, hazel eyes and a light complexion. He has a sleeve of tattoos on his left arm and a "Dewanna" tattoo on his neck. He was last seen wearing a green jacket, black pants and black Nike shoes.

I feel sorry for his mother- this has to be tearing her up. His background gives concern as to situations that could have placed him in harm's way. He's a felon, currently on probation for drug and weapons charges with an assortment of arrests for domestic violence, domestic violence against a pregnant woman (strangulation), domestic violence with serious bodily injury, neglect of a dependent, drug possession (marijuana, not legal in IN), and drug paraphernalia and carrying a handgun without a license. This is just Indiana, Illinois arrest records are not generally available to the public. Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

Wowzer
I feel sorry for his mother- this has to be tearing her up. His background gives concern as to situations that could have placed him in harm's way. He's a felon, currently on probation for drug and weapons charges with an assortment of arrests for domestic violence, domestic violence against a pregnant woman (strangulation), domestic violence with serious bodily injury, neglect of a dependent, drug possession (marijuana, not legal in IN), and drug paraphernalia and carrying a handgun without a license. This is just Indiana, Illinois arrest records are not generally available to the public. Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase
Wowzers but he loves his family yikes! I'm gonna take a stab at this one... IN MY HUMBLE OPINION I'd place my money on being 'affiliated' with an organized club of sorts, with the probation of drugs and weapons maybe he found himself in violation and the time facing for all these charges might would make a young feller of 23 talk, but as we all know there's always that dirty cop on the clubs payroll lounging around the water cooler listening to see what info would be valuable to take back and there's our missing feller having a conversation with the badge

Find Davione "Glo" Comanse
29 Nov 2022

This is a public plea to all residents of Indiana and chicago to help me locate my son. Me and my family just want him home because we know someone somewhere knows something or have seen something and may be afraid to speak up but it’s weighing heavily on your heart. We are not the judge or interested in seeking revenge because we are not God. I haven’t received any help from the state of Indiana or elected officials but I’m praying everyday and I won’t stop until my son is return back to me and my family. Thank you everyone and God bless!

317647170_132002353015846_7815066901646640286_n.jpg

Find Davione "Glo" Comanse
29 Nov 2022

This is a public plea to all residents of Indiana and chicago to help me locate my son. Me and my family just want him home because we know someone somewhere knows something or have seen something and may be afraid to speak up but it’s weighing heavily on your heart. We are not the judge or interested in seeking revenge because we are not God. I haven’t received any help from the state of Indiana or elected officials but I’m praying everyday and I won’t stop until my son is return back to me and my family. Thank you everyone and God bless!

317647170_132002353015846_7815066901646640286_n.jpg
Agreed! I will pray for your family in hopes that God will bring your son home to you!❤️

Davione’s remains were found Feb 4th and have now been identified. My thoughts are with his mother and family right now. Senseless tragedies one after the next it seems.

May 21, 2024

The remains have been identified as Davione Comanse, 25, according to a news release from the Lake County Coroner’s Office. He died from a gunshot wound.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Withergaming101
Back